Kaepernick Rejected...Fellow NFLers Whine

A serial draft dodger calling the kneelers SOB's. That so pissed me off, and I'm white.
Yes bill Clinton was a draft dodger, but you kissed his ass.

You sure you wanna go there?

230cc5b9917a0583ce79c281176a8aeb.jpg
Lol, you're a Looney hoot. The last two Democrat presidents, one was a draft dodger and the other hated our military.

Meh...screw off at work...get canned.

I do not know of any job where you have to stand for the NA every time you go to work. Do you stand and put your hand on your heart every game at home, yet someone may go to a few games a season, but they are working and have to do it every game. Really?

We quit the Pledge of Allegiance in schools a long time ago.
In my line of work we have a saying, "shut up and color". Making an ass out of yourself in front of the country, while in the process breaking down team cohesion will get you blacklisted in any line of work.
No one likes an asshole.

Yep...burning bridges is common.
Crapperdick just cut out the middle man and did it on live TV.
Dirt bag is rejected by fans and the NFL owners. Hey asshole...should have stood up for our nation which offers the most opportunities and freedoms on earth.
NFL players slam owners in heated meeting for leaving Colin Kaepernick ‘hung out to dry,' report says

I stand with the kneelers.

Nah...you kneel for the kneelers.

Why don't RWNJs "stand" with and for the constitution and the right to NOT be shot in the back?

WTF is wrong with you people? Just because trump tells you what to think, doesn't mean you always have to blindly obey. Fact is, trump's tantrum is because the NFL ALL Americans, not just trumpkins.

Our so-called prez constantly says he is not the president of all Americans and that's only one example. Why do trumpkins follow him so closely, if he stops, you know where your nose will end up.

He can do what he wants.
Just be ready to accept the consequences.
And if you think I wouldnt have been pissed about Crapperdicks behavior before Trump you're a bigger dumbshit than I ever thought possible.

His job isn't to stand for the anthem, his job doesn't start until the clock start and the game begins.
You're right. If he was proud of America and to the people that lost their lives giving him the freedom he has. He would stand, but he kneels like a bitch. Like a traitor.

Its illegal to require that.

Law passed about 1943-1945.

Because of nazies and fascists.

You know, like trump.

WHY do RWs hate the constitution? You hate and want an end to the very constitution our military fought for.

Damn anti-Americans. I'm so fed up with the lot of you. You give nothing but you always have your hand out for more.
Yeah, tell that to a baker.

A serial draft dodger calling the kneelers SOB's. That so pissed me off, and I'm white.

You going to make a "Tuck Frump" sign and walk around carrying it at your job tomorrow?

Speaking of which, I heard a rumbling of the revival of the USFL, maybe whatshisface can get a job there.

I totally agree he should stand out of respect....those of you who call 12 bucks an hour a job....you and I are miles apart on supporting each other ever.

Fuck no 12 bucks an hour isnt a job!!!
Which is why you work harder to improve your lot in life instead of mailing it in.
If you have kids making that wage you should be charged with child abuse.

Yes bill Clinton was a draft dodger, but you kissed his ass.

You sure you wanna go there?

230cc5b9917a0583ce79c281176a8aeb.jpg
View attachment 190171

I served this country for over 20 years and through 4 different war zones. I swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Supporting the Constitution means that you support the things that are written in it.

Defending the Constitution means that you understand the concepts written in it, and you will speak out whenever someone is using it wrong.

Free speech is one of those things that is contained in the Constitution. Kaepernick was simply exercising his right to free speech by taking a knee.

The NFL, fans and people who watch are entitled to have their opinion about his actions and voice them if they feel the need.

Kaepernick has a right to do what he did. Even if I don't agree with what he does, he still has the right to do it.

You were dishonorably discharged...I’m sure of it...I’ve never met a single Vet that talks like you...Congrats on being extremely unique.

I have seen several on TV.

I'm really divided by this. He didn't do himself any favours and in the end he had to choose to either pursue his principles in the limelight of NFL telecasts, or, have a career. What he does outside of work is one issue, but choosing to kneel for the anthem while at work doesn't have to, nor obviously is it acceptable by his employer.

As I said if he would have come out and apologized, decided he wanted a career and signed a contract which would allow for his immediate dismissal if he disrespected the flag again, I believe he like anyone, deserved a second chance. Appears he chose to not do so.

The best person should always get the job, but he has been a distraction as has in fact cost his owners money, It's isn't a charity or some activist league, thus, he is unemployed.

Actually, less qualified players have been hired over him.

A secret meeting of owners was leaked. No surprise that they hate what trump did to divide the country and attack the Constitution.

They gave him a platform and he used it. Peaceful demonstration, kneeling, maybe he was praying.
Lol, ask Tebow about that one.

I don't want to ask Tebow.

His job isn't to stand for the anthem, his job doesn't start until the clock start and the game begins.

Hmm. So if you work at Wal Mart, you can piss off your customers before your shift starts?

Mark

Not a comparison. Nothing in Kaepernick's (non)action 'pisses off customers'. It's not even part of the game.

All it pisses off are the obedient zombiedrones who assume the position for whatever The State feeds them, including fake "outrage" when their own fake patriotism charades get called out.

They're obsequious that way.

I do not know of any job where you have to stand for the NA every time you go to work. Do you stand and put your hand on your heart every game at home, yet someone may go to a few games a season, but they are working and have to do it every game. Really?

We quit the Pledge of Allegiance in schools a long time ago.
In my line of work we have a saying, "shut up and color". Making an ass out of yourself in front of the country, while in the process breaking down team cohesion will get you blacklisted in any line of work.
No one likes an asshole.

I didn't think this thread was about Rump. But "shut up and color" would certainly apply.

Dirt bag is rejected by fans and the NFL owners. Hey asshole...should have stood up for our nation which offers the most opportunities and freedoms on earth.
NFL players slam owners in heated meeting for leaving Colin Kaepernick ‘hung out to dry,' report says

How did he not stand up for the nation?

Wait, wait, wait.... Confederate flag wavers will be considered people who stand up for the nation, but someone who protests at an NFL game isn't.

What the fuck? You people's priorities are severely fucking screwball.

I served this country for over 20 years and through 4 different war zones. I swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Supporting the Constitution means that you support the things that are written in it.

Defending the Constitution means that you understand the concepts written in it, and you will speak out whenever someone is using it wrong.

Free speech is one of those things that is contained in the Constitution. Kaepernick was simply exercising his right to free speech by taking a knee.

The NFL, fans and people who watch are entitled to have their opinion about his actions and voice them if they feel the need.

Kaepernick has a right to do what he did. Even if I don't agree with what he does, he still has the right to do it.

You were dishonorably discharged...I’m sure of it...I’ve never met a single Vet that talks like you...Congrats on being extremely unique.

Actually, I retired Honorably with an RE-2 reenlistment code. I enjoy free health care from the VA and a check from the government for the rest of my life.

What you got?

Actually, I retired Honorably with an RE-2 reenlistment code. I enjoy free health care from the VA and a check from the government for the rest of my life.

What you got?

I call 100% total bullshit...no fucking way a legit Vet speaks like you do. NO FUCKING WAY!
You should be ashamed of your disgusting self.

In the end all the work one does in their life means little to zero....it's simply a means to a paycheck. But standing for those who serve or who did serve keeping us safe is why one should stand.

I'm one of those who served in the U.S. Navy for over 20 years, and was in 4 different war zones. And, I support Kaepernick's right to peaceful protest because it is written in the Constitution that you can do that. I swore an oath 5 times that I would support and protect the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

I've already done my time defending it against foreign enemies because of the 4 war zones I served in.

Now? I still have to defend it against stupid people who would shut down another's right to free speech. You are the domestic enemy of the Constitution.

I'm really divided by this. He didn't do himself any favours and in the end he had to choose to either pursue his principles in the limelight of NFL telecasts, or, have a career. What he does outside of work is one issue, but choosing to kneel for the anthem while at work doesn't have to be, nor obviously is it acceptable by his employer.

As I said if he would have come out and apologized, decided he wanted a career and signed a contract which would allow for his immediate dismissal if he disrespected the flag again, I believe he like anyone, deserved a second chance. Appears he chose to not do so.

The best person should always get the job, but he has been a distraction and has in fact cost his owners money, it isn't a charity or some activist league, thus, he is unemployed.
You just don't understand, he is knelling before his Masters, the Progressive who ordered him to, and he was forced to.

How did he not stand up for the nation?

Wait, wait, wait.... Confederate flag wavers will be considered people who stand up for the nation, but someone who protests at an NFL game isn't.

What the fuck? You people's priorities are severely fucking screwball.

How you Loons keep yourselves so fucking confused about this is absolutely mind blowing....Read my fucking lips for the last time....The U.S. flag to good Americans is an iconic representation of other good Americans, our military men and women, American culture and traditions. When someone disrespects the flag...TO GOOD AMERICANS, they are essentially shitting on all of the aforementioned.
You’re not suppose to get it...piece of shit UnAmericans never do.

Forum List

Back