Kaepernick Rejected...Fellow NFLers Whine

Dirt bag is rejected by fans and the NFL owners. Hey asshole...should have stood up for our nation which offers the most opportunities and freedoms on earth.
NFL players slam owners in heated meeting for leaving Colin Kaepernick ‘hung out to dry,' report says

In any regular business, an employee has no right to express political views or engage in political activity during work hours and/or at his place of business. The owners should have just insisted on this common rule from the outset, right when this kneeling nonsense started, but most of them whimped out.

This is America. America is so about the dollar first and foremost. If he was a good quarterback he would have a job. He is not a good qb so he has no job. I do not agree with kneeling whatsoever but I also know if he helped a team win that stadium is beyond packed. This is the America I know. You want to believe otherwise that's fine keep fooling your low IQ.

I'm really divided by this. He didn't do himself any favours and in the end he had to choose to either pursue his principles in the limelight of NFL telecasts, or, have a career. What he does outside of work is one issue, but choosing to kneel for the anthem while at work doesn't have to, nor obviously is it acceptable by his employer.

As I said if he would have come out and apologized, decided he wanted a career and signed a contract which would allow for his immediate dismissal if he disrespected the flag again, I believe he like anyone, deserved a second chance. Appears he chose to not do so.

The best person should always get the job, but he has been a distraction as has in fact cost his owners money, It's isn't a charity or some activist league, thus, he is unemployed.
...but his principles were lies and bullshit--there is not a major, chronic problem of police brutality against blacks/etc...I've proven this many times on USMB

Dirt bag is rejected by fans and the NFL owners. Hey asshole...should have stood up for our nation which offers the most opportunities and freedoms on earth.
NFL players slam owners in heated meeting for leaving Colin Kaepernick ‘hung out to dry,' report says

In any regular business, an employee has no right to express political views or engage in political activity during work hours and/or at his place of business. The owners should have just insisted on this common rule from the outset, right when this kneeling nonsense started, but most of them whimped out.

Dumb Democrat Snowflakes will never get that. Try showing your ass and making political protests on your job. See where that gets you. The dude's a spoiled baby. All Democrat Snowflakes are.

What the fuck does football have to do with "our nation"?

Hm?

I know, I know --- you can't answer that. No shit.

/thread
FroBro is a no talent reject with anti-American political views.

If you don't have the decency to stand then stay in the locker room until the clock expires. Now can you low iq folk get it?

What the fuck does football have to do with "our nation"?

Hm?

I know, I know --- you can't answer that. No shit.

/thread
Nothing because NFL has been rejected by the American people.

Just stand and then you get your paycheck. How hard can it be? Like a CEO....sit back and do a couple hours of work for a huge paycheck.

I'm really divided by this. He didn't do himself any favours and in the end he had to choose to either pursue his principles in the limelight of NFL telecasts, or, have a career. What he does outside of work is one issue, but choosing to kneel for the anthem while at work doesn't have to be, nor obviously is it acceptable by his employer.

The national anthem isn't even part of NFL telecasts. In fact before this was contrived into a fake "story", nobody who hadn't physically attended an NFL game was even aware there was a national anthem played, or that players were on the field during it, which is a recently contrived charade. And pimped into place by taxpayer dollars until it was uncovered about 3 years ago.

And AGAIN it's not "at work". "Work" begins at the kickoff. Nobody's national anthem has jack friggety squat to do with football. Or any other sport unless we're watching the Olympics, which NFL is clearly not.

As I said if he would have come out and apologized, decided he wanted a career and signed a contract which would allow for his immediate dismissal if he disrespected the flag again, I believe he like anyone, deserved a second chance. Appears he chose to not do so.

The best person should always get the job, but he has been a distraction and has in fact cost his owners money, it isn't a charity or some activist league, thus, he is unemployed.

"Apologize" ---- for what?

Doesn't the Department of Defense (Defence in Canadian) owe the US taxpayer an apology for pimping these fake charades using players as their pawns?

Well? Don't they?

The NFL apparently thinks so, since they sent three-quarters of a million bucks of that pimp money back.

NFL ratings down. Overpaid assholes that have been pampered since high school while others had to earn their grades.
The NFL can’t blame Trump anymore: It is facing a ‘structural decline in viewership’

Yup, and the Government School/Democrat indoctrination didn't help either. The Government School System is producing millions of dumb Democrat Snowflakes just like him. Seriously, try showing your ass and making political protests on your job. See what happens. Sports athletes aren't 'special.' He's required to show up and do his job. Nothing more. Period, end of story.

Yep. Show up and stand for anthem. Then collect a huge paycheck for a couple of hours....like a typical CEO. Both are useless.

Just stand and then you get your paycheck. How hard can it be? Like a CEO....sit back and do a couple hours of work for a huge paycheck.

You mean like a prostitute.

When you're trotted out to a public arena to play a fake marionette for the amusement of the Military Industrial Complex in a charade that has absolute Zero to do with what you're contracted for --- to play football ---- you're being used as a whore. This guy simply said "no" to being used like that.

What?? Defy the State? Quel horreur!!
hair-fire.gif

And for this the authoritarian-sycophant bootlickers want him to "apologize". Or as it used to be called, to "know their place".

Meh...screw off at work...get canned.

His job isn't to stand for the anthem, his job doesn't start until the clock start and the game begins.
No...he was under contract.
Capture.PNG

http://static.nfl.com/static/content/public/photo/2017/08/11/0ap3000000828506.pdf
His conduct was unbecoming as it undercut public respect and support for the NFL. It could also be argued that his conduct could very well damage the reputation of others in the league.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back