Kaepernick Rejected...Fellow NFLers Whine

I served this country for over 20 years and through 4 different war zones. I swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Supporting the Constitution means that you support the things that are written in it.

Defending the Constitution means that you understand the concepts written in it, and you will speak out whenever someone is using it wrong.

Free speech is one of those things that is contained in the Constitution. Kaepernick was simply exercising his right to free speech by taking a knee.

The NFL, fans and people who watch are entitled to have their opinion about his actions and voice them if they feel the need.

Kaepernick has a right to do what he did. Even if I don't agree with what he does, he still has the right to do it.

You were dishonorably discharged...Iā€™m sure of it...Iā€™ve never met a single Vet that talks like you...Congrats on being extremely unique.

Actually, I retired Honorably with an RE-2 reenlistment code. I enjoy free health care from the VA and a check from the government for the rest of my life.

What you got?

I call 100% total bullshit...no fucking way a legit Vet speaks like you do. NO FUCKING WAY!
You should be ashamed of your disgusting self.

Actually, I am a veteran, and I do speak that way. You say that no legitimate veteran speaks like I do? Really? I seem to remember the second season of "60 Days In" where it's a reality show where they take civilians and put them in jail for 60 days and record their experience. In the second season, they had a Marine who was on the show, and the next season, his wife decided to go on as well. Well, when his wife went on the show, there was another inmate who drew a picture, and in it was an American flag with what looked like a footprint on it. The wife got pissed and called her husband to bitch about it. Her husband (a Marine) said that people in this country have the right to free speech, that is why he served.

But, if you wanna keep trolling me in the hopes of pissing me off, good luck. I don't really know you, you're just a bunch of phosphor dots expressing an idea on my computer screen. You have no influence on my retirement, my VA health care, and certainly no impact on my life what so ever.

But, like I said..................keep with the trolling if that is what blows your skirt up and makes you dance sideways.

Dirt bag is rejected by fans and the NFL owners. Hey asshole...should have stood up for our nation which offers the most opportunities and freedoms on earth.
NFL players slam owners in heated meeting for leaving Colin Kaepernick ā€˜hung out to dry,' report says

How did he not stand up for the nation?

Wait, wait, wait.... Confederate flag wavers will be considered people who stand up for the nation, but someone who protests at an NFL game isn't.

What the fuck? You people's priorities are severely fucking screwball.

How you Loons keep yourselves so fucking confused about this is absolutely mind blowing....Read my fucking lips for the last time....The U.S. flag to good Americans is an iconic representation of other good Americans, our military men and women, American culture and traditions. When someone disrespects the flag...TO GOOD AMERICANS, they are essentially shitting on all of the aforementioned.
Youā€™re not suppose to get it...piece of shit UnAmericans never do.

Yeah, but those good Americans who serve and defend this country that you speak so highly of would disagree with you. We understand what the Constitution represents, because it is trained into us. And, we also understand that it gives ALL Americans the right to express their opinion peacefully in any manner they wish. Kapernick can kneel if he wants, and you can bitch about it if YOU want.

I served this country for over 20 years and through 4 different war zones. I swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Supporting the Constitution means that you support the things that are written in it.

Defending the Constitution means that you understand the concepts written in it, and you will speak out whenever someone is using it wrong.

Free speech is one of those things that is contained in the Constitution. Kaepernick was simply exercising his right to free speech by taking a knee.

The NFL, fans and people who watch are entitled to have their opinion about his actions and voice them if they feel the need.

Kaepernick has a right to do what he did. Even if I don't agree with what he does, he still has the right to do it.

You were dishonorably discharged...Iā€™m sure of it...Iā€™ve never met a single Vet that talks like you...Congrats on being extremely unique.

Actually, I retired Honorably with an RE-2 reenlistment code. I enjoy free health care from the VA and a check from the government for the rest of my life.

What you got?

I call 100% total bullshit...no fucking way a legit Vet speaks like you do. NO FUCKING WAY!

Actually, I am a veteran, and I do speak that way. You say that no legitimate veteran speaks like I do? Really? I seem to remember the second season of "60 Days In" where it's a reality show where they take civilians and put them in jail for 60 days and record their experience. In the second season, they had a Marine who was on the show, and the next season, his wife decided to go on as well. Well, when his wife went on the show, there was another inmate who drew a picture, and in it was an American flag with what looked like a footprint on it. The wife got pissed and called her husband to bitch about it. Her husband (a Marine) said that people in this country have the right to free speech, that is why he served.

But, if you wanna keep trolling me in the hopes of pissing me off, good luck. I don't really know you, you're just a bunch of phosphor dots expressing an idea on my computer screen. You have no influence on my retirement, my VA health care, and certainly no impact on my life what so ever.

But, like I said..................keep with the trolling if that is what blows your skirt up and makes you dance sideways.

Hahaha...sold by Hollyweird huh? You believe all you see on T.V.? Thatā€™s funny shit.
Look bud, I know many Veterans, and again, NONE speak like you...PERIOD! No good Vet stands by while the U.S. flag is disrespected...NONE.
Your ā€œConstitutionā€ spin is weak, youā€™re an imposter....OR the type of Vet REAL Vets are ashamed of. I know this and so does everybody else.

Last edited:

What you got?

Hahaha...sold by Hollyweird huh? You believe all you see on T.V.? Thatā€™s funny shit.
Look bud, I know many Veterans and again, NONE speak like you...PERIOD! No good Vet stands by while the U.S. flag is disrespected...NONE.
Your ā€œConstitutionā€ spin is weak, youā€™re an imposter....OR the type of Vet REAL Vets are ashamed of. I know this and so does everybody else.

Quick question...............how many years did YOU serve? Me? Did just over 20. 4 war zones were Beruit back in '83, Desert Storm Pts I and II in the early 90's and was up around Kosovo in the late 90's. What did you do other than throw insults at veterans? Been to 26 different countries, 49 different states, and did it all on the government dime. Never even had to get a passport, because my ID worked just fine when we pulled into a port.

I bet you never even went outside the US.

What you got?

Look bud, I know many Veterans and again, NONE speak like you...PERIOD! No good Vet stands by while the U.S. flag is disrespected...NONE.

Quick question...............how many years did YOU serve? Me? Did just over 20. 4 war zones were Beruit back in '83, Desert Storm Pts I and II in the early 90's and was up around Kosovo in the late 90's. What did you do other than throw insults at veterans? Been to 26 different countries, 49 different states, and did it all on the government dime. Never even had to get a passport, because my ID worked just fine when we pulled into a port.

Like I said...BULLSHIT!
You can be whoever/whatever you want to be in cyberspace...most play that roll and act like what theyā€™re trying to play the roll of...youā€™ve failed miserably at pretending to be a U.S. Veteran. Run along now...Go try to convince someone else of your awesomeness.......sorry bud.

Dirt bag is rejected by fans and the NFL owners. Hey asshole...should have stood up for our nation which offers the most opportunities and freedoms on earth.
NFL players slam owners in heated meeting for leaving Colin Kaepernick ā€˜hung out to dry,' report says

Wait, wait, wait.... Confederate flag wavers will be considered people who stand up for the nation, but someone who protests at an NFL game isn't.

How you Loons keep yourselves so fucking confused about this is absolutely mind blowing....Read my fucking lips for the last time....The U.S. flag to good Americans is an iconic representation of other good Americans, our military men and women, American culture and traditions. When someone disrespects the flag...TO GOOD AMERICANS, they are essentially shitting on all of the aforementioned.

Ah, insults.

Well, if you can manage to get through a post without insulting, I might read beyond the insult and reply.

What you got?

Like I said...BULLSHIT!
You can be whoever/whatever you want to be in cyberspace...most play that roll and act like what theyā€™re trying to play the roll of...youā€™ve failed miserably at pretending to be a U.S. Veteran. Run along now...Go try to convince someone else of your awesomeness.......sorry bud.

I got 1,000 bucks that says I'm telling the truth. Come to Amarillo and meet me at the VA and I'll show you my retired ID card. If you refuse, be known as a coward and a blowhard by me forever.

Ah, insults.

Well, if you can manage to get through a post without insulting, I might read beyond the insult and reply.

He even insults veterans because they don't agree with his world view. I got news for him, veterans come in Democrat, Republican and Independent.

What you got?

Actually the only "disrespecting the flag" here is the way your head is up your ass about what it stands for.

I gives you a hint --- it ain't blind-ass mob mentality.

I'm really divided by this. He didn't do himself any favours and in the end he had to choose to either pursue his principles in the limelight of NFL telecasts, or, have a career. What he does outside of work is one issue, but choosing to kneel for the anthem while at work doesn't have to, nor obviously is it acceptable by his employer.

As I said if he would have come out and apologized, decided he wanted a career and signed a contract which would allow for his immediate dismissal if he disrespected the flag again, I believe he like anyone, deserved a second chance. Appears he chose to not do so.

The best person should always get the job, but he has been a distraction as has in fact cost his owners money, It's isn't a charity or some activist league, thus, he is unemployed.

Actually, less qualified players have been hired over him.

A secret meeting of owners was leaked. No surprise that they hate what trump did to divide the country and attack the Constitution.

They gave him a platform and he used it. Peaceful demonstration, kneeling, maybe he was praying.
Lol, ask Tebow about that one.

I don't want to ask Tebow.
Then you know how you treat Christians? You hate us.

Actually I spent my Sunday last year doing things, instead of watching football. I can think you kneeling assholes for that.

What you got?

Actually the only "disrespecting the flag" here is the way your head is up your ass about what it stands for.

Look whack-job, like I said, unAmerican filth like you donā€™t understand...you donā€™t have a clue about what the flag stands for to good Americans...
ā€The U.S. flag, to good Americans is an iconic representation of other good Americans, our military men and women, American culture and traditions.ā€
You hate all that shit so you want to believe itā€™s about states, colonies and government....haha

What you got?

Look whack-job, like I said, unAmerican filth like you donā€™t understand...you donā€™t have a clue about what the flag stands for to good Americans...
ā€The U.S. flag, to good Americans is an iconic representation of other good Americans, our military men and women, American culture and traditions.ā€
You hate all that shit so you want to believe itā€™s about states, colonies and government....haha

Yyyyyyyyyeah we already got confirmation that y'all can't answer the question of wtf any national anthem has to do with any non-Olympic sporting event, don't give a fuck when your own government takes your tax dollars and pimps fake pat-parades to sell the MIC, are completely led around by the emotional nose, are incapable of critical thought, desire nothing more than to be led around as obedient Servants of the State by any demagogue that chooses to wrap you around his tiny little finger, don't have a clue in the world what freedom of expression, the Constitution, or manipulative coercion are, and sit around blissfully fapping to images of a mob forcing Earnest Starr to kiss a fucking flag. But thanks for letting us know that none of that's changed in the last few minutes.

You keep us updated on that, zombiedrone. That's an order.

I'm really divided by this. He didn't do himself any favours and in the end he had to choose to either pursue his principles in the limelight of NFL telecasts, or, have a career. What he does outside of work is one issue, but choosing to kneel for the anthem while at work doesn't have to, nor obviously is it acceptable by his employer.

As I said if he would have come out and apologized, decided he wanted a career and signed a contract which would allow for his immediate dismissal if he disrespected the flag again, I believe he like anyone, deserved a second chance. Appears he chose to not do so.

The best person should always get the job, but he has been a distraction as has in fact cost his owners money, It's isn't a charity or some activist league, thus, he is unemployed.

Actually, less qualified players have been hired over him.

A secret meeting of owners was leaked. No surprise that they hate what trump did to divide the country and attack the Constitution.

They gave him a platform and he used it. Peaceful demonstration, kneeling, maybe he was praying.
Lol, ask Tebow about that one.

I don't want to ask Tebow.
Then you know how you treat Christians? You hate us.

Time to keep politics and religion out of sports.

We quit the Pledge of Allegiance in schools a long time ago.

Was that before or after kids started shooting their schools up ... :dunno:

a long time before and by the way every mass shooter is white.

ā€œevery mass shooter is whiteā€
Wrong again I see...haha...are you ever right?

hqdefault.jpg

Yyyyyyyyyeah we already got confirmation that y'all can't answer the question of wtf any national anthem has to do with any non-Olympic sporting event, don't give a fuck when your own government takes your tax dollars and pimps fake pat-parades to sell the MIC, are completely led around by the emotional nose, are incapable of critical thought, desire nothing more than to be led around as obedient Servants of the State by any demagogue that chooses to wrap you around his tiny little finger, don't have a clue in the world what freedom of expression, the Constitution, or manipulative coercion are, and sit around blissfully fapping to images of a mob forcing Earnest Starr to kiss a fucking flag. But thanks for letting us know that none of that's changed in the last few minutes.

You keep us updated on that, zombiedrone. That's an order.

Your circle talk is so confusing....I though it was you and all your lowlife friends always begging to be owned by government...no?

Then why don't all of the NFL players that support him - SUPPORT HIM FINANCIALLY???
Afterall, that is what they want the owners to do.

Forum List

Back