Kaepernick Rejected...Fellow NFLers Whine

I'm really divided by this. He didn't do himself any favours and in the end he had to choose to either pursue his principles in the limelight of NFL telecasts, or, have a career. What he does outside of work is one issue, but choosing to kneel for the anthem while at work doesn't have to be, nor obviously is it acceptable by his employer.

As I said if he would have come out and apologized, decided he wanted a career and signed a contract which would allow for his immediate dismissal if he disrespected the flag again, I believe he like anyone, deserved a second chance. Appears he chose to not do so.

The best person should always get the job, but he has been a distraction and has in fact cost his owners money, it isn't a charity or some activist league, thus, he is unemployed.

Last edited:
I'm really divided by this. He didn't do himself any favours and in the end he had to choose to either pursue his principles in the limelight of NFL telecasts, or, have a career. What he does outside of work is one issue, but choosing to kneel for the anthem while at work doesn't have to, nor obviously is it acceptable by his employer.

As I said if he would have come out and apologized, decided he wanted a career and signed a contract which would allow for his immediate dismissal if he disrespected the flag again, I believe he like anyone, deserved a second chance. Appears he chose to not do so.

The best person should always get the job, but he has been a distraction as has in fact cost his owners money, It's isn't a charity or some activist league, thus, he is unemployed.

Apologize for what?

“NFL executives and owners joined NFLPA executives and player leaders to review and discuss plans to utilize our platform to promote equality and effectuate positive
they can start by having the players telling young black men and women to:
--go to school--study--finish high school
--don't have kids before you can finance them--if you do have a kid--don't have anymore until you can finance them
--nurture and teach your kids from day 1

and the main problem--the root of the problem [which is NOT the police ]:
DON"T BE A CRIMINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!OMG--
this is basic common sense --but it's so hard for them to understand--because they don't want to/can't understand because they've been TAUGHT to hate whitey/police

I served this country for over 20 years and through 4 different war zones. I swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Supporting the Constitution means that you support the things that are written in it.

Defending the Constitution means that you understand the concepts written in it, and you will speak out whenever someone is using it wrong.

Free speech is one of those things that is contained in the Constitution. Kaepernick was simply exercising his right to free speech by taking a knee.

The NFL, fans and people who watch are entitled to have their opinion about his actions and voice them if they feel the need.

Kaepernick has a right to do what he did. Even if I don't agree with what he does, he still has the right to do it.

Typical. The one thing RWs hate is any Black standing up for his right to not be shot in the back. When are blacks going to learn that they actually don't have the rights they are guaranteed?

Now if he would just suck up to trump like Kanye West did. Remember when RWNJs hated West and the Kardashians. since trump told them to love West, RWNJs are falling all over themselves to UH-DOOR him.

Cops(3).jpg
But since this all started because the NFL throw trump out and refused to let him back in, that's not gonna happen.

I served this country for over 20 years and through 4 different war zones. I swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Supporting the Constitution means that you support the things that are written in it.

Defending the Constitution means that you understand the concepts written in it, and you will speak out whenever someone is using it wrong.

Free speech is one of those things that is contained in the Constitution. Kaepernick was simply exercising his right to free speech by taking a knee.

The NFL, fans and people who watch are entitled to have their opinion about his actions and voice them if they feel the need.

Kaepernick has a right to do what he did. Even if I don't agree with what he does, he still has the right to do it.
He also has a right to be rejected by others expressing their rights, and to be fired if his actions are against company policy. So millions of real patriots have expressed themselves as well and kapernig is done. Long live freedom.

I'm really divided by this. He didn't do himself any favours and in the end he had to choose to either pursue his principles in the limelight of NFL telecasts, or, have a career. What he does outside of work is one issue, but choosing to kneel for the anthem while at work doesn't have to, nor obviously is it acceptable by his employer.

The best person should always get the job, but he has been a distraction as has in fact cost his owners money, It's isn't a charity or some activist league, thus, he is unemployed.

Actually, less qualified players have been hired over him.

A secret meeting of owners was leaked. No surprise that they hate what trump did to divide the country and attack the Constitution.

And the NFL fans, it's owners, and the rest of the country have the right to tell Kapernutjob to go pound sand.

A secret meeting of owners was leaked. No surprise that they hate what trump did to divide the country and attack the Constitution.
Trump did no such thing. Bath house barium divided the country, and you tools swallow it hook line and sinker.

A serial draft dodger calling the kneelers SOB's. That so pissed me off, and I'm white.

Meh...screw off at work...get canned.

I do not know of any job where you have to stand for the NA every time you go to work. Do you stand and put your hand on your heart every game at home, yet someone may go to a few games a season, but they are working and have to do it every game. Really?

We quit the Pledge of Allegiance in schools a long time ago.

They gave him a platform and he used it. Peaceful demonstration, kneeling, maybe he was praying.

Protest on your own time. Sports Athletes aren't 'special.' He's an employee just like the rest of us. Go ahead and try showing your ass and making political protests on your job. See what happens. He's a typical entitled Democrat Snowflake. He doesn't deserve a job in the NFL.

Forum List

Back