Kaepernick Rejected...Fellow NFLers Whine

I'm really divided by this. He didn't do himself any favours and in the end he had to choose to either pursue his principles in the limelight of NFL telecasts, or, have a career. What he does outside of work is one issue, but choosing to kneel for the anthem while at work doesn't have to, nor obviously is it acceptable by his employer.

As I said if he would have come out and apologized, decided he wanted a career and signed a contract which would allow for his immediate dismissal if he disrespected the flag again, I believe he like anyone, deserved a second chance. Appears he chose to not do so.

The best person should always get the job, but he has been a distraction as has in fact cost his owners money, It's isn't a charity or some activist league, thus, he is unemployed.

Actually, less qualified players have been hired over him.

A secret meeting of owners was leaked. No surprise that they hate what trump did to divide the country and attack the Constitution.

They gave him a platform and he used it. Peaceful demonstration, kneeling, maybe he was praying.
Lol, ask Tebow about that one.

Praying for a touchdown or thanking god for a touchdown - Now THAT is sick, sick, sick.

And, jknowgood - You have no right to question me about my service to my country or what I have given in service to my country. I don't even have to ask you to know that. Either educate yourself or STFU.

I served this country for over 20 years and through 4 different war zones. I swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Supporting the Constitution means that you support the things that are written in it.

Defending the Constitution means that you understand the concepts written in it, and you will speak out whenever someone is using it wrong.

Free speech is one of those things that is contained in the Constitution. Kaepernick was simply exercising his right to free speech by taking a knee.

The NFL, fans and people who watch are entitled to have their opinion about his actions and voice them if they feel the need.

Kaepernick has a right to do what he did. Even if I don't agree with what he does, he still has the right to do it.

You were dishonorably discharged...I’m sure of it...I’ve never met a single Vet that talks like you...Congrats on being extremely unique.

You must not know any vets then.

You really think all vets like the way trump is screwing them?

I served this country for over 20 years and through 4 different war zones. I swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Supporting the Constitution means that you support the things that are written in it.

Defending the Constitution means that you understand the concepts written in it, and you will speak out whenever someone is using it wrong.

Free speech is one of those things that is contained in the Constitution. Kaepernick was simply exercising his right to free speech by taking a knee.

The NFL, fans and people who watch are entitled to have their opinion about his actions and voice them if they feel the need.

Kaepernick has a right to do what he did. Even if I don't agree with what he does, he still has the right to do it.

You were dishonorably discharged...I’m sure of it...I’ve never met a single Vet that talks like you...Congrats on being extremely unique.

Actually, I retired Honorably with an RE-2 reenlistment code. I enjoy free health care from the VA and a check from the government for the rest of my life.

What you got?

I call 100% total bullshit...no fucking way a legit Vet speaks like you do. NO FUCKING WAY!
You should be ashamed of your disgusting self.

Actually, I am a veteran, and I do speak that way. You say that no legitimate veteran speaks like I do? Really? I seem to remember the second season of "60 Days In" where it's a reality show where they take civilians and put them in jail for 60 days and record their experience. In the second season, they had a Marine who was on the show, and the next season, his wife decided to go on as well. Well, when his wife went on the show, there was another inmate who drew a picture, and in it was an American flag with what looked like a footprint on it. The wife got pissed and called her husband to bitch about it. Her husband (a Marine) said that people in this country have the right to free speech, that is why he served.

But, if you wanna keep trolling me in the hopes of pissing me off, good luck. I don't really know you, you're just a bunch of phosphor dots expressing an idea on my computer screen. You have no influence on my retirement, my VA health care, and certainly no impact on my life what so ever.

But, like I said..................keep with the trolling if that is what blows your skirt up and makes you dance sideways.

Hahaha...sold by Hollyweird huh? You believe all you see on T.V.? That’s funny shit.
Look bud, I know many Veterans, and again, NONE speak like you...PERIOD! No good Vet stands by while the U.S. flag is disrespected...NONE.
Your “Constitution” spin is weak, you’re an imposter....OR the type of Vet REAL Vets are ashamed of. I know this and so does everybody else.

But, no one is disrespecting the flag.

What RWs never get is that our military fought for our RIGHTS.

THAT is what respecting our flag is really about.

The flag is a piece of fabric but it represents RIGHTS.

We quit the Pledge of Allegiance in schools a long time ago.

Was that before or after kids started shooting their schools up ... :dunno:

a long time before and by the way every mass shooter is white.

That's what I thought ... A perfect example of how Progressive policy rots one's mind and eventually leads to disaster ... :thup:

I have a Progressive policy myself.

It's required by law to register a car. :eusa_shifty:

I'm really divided by this. He didn't do himself any favours and in the end he had to choose to either pursue his principles in the limelight of NFL telecasts, or, have a career. What he does outside of work is one issue, but choosing to kneel for the anthem while at work doesn't have to, nor obviously is it acceptable by his employer.

As I said if he would have come out and apologized, decided he wanted a career and signed a contract which would allow for his immediate dismissal if he disrespected the flag again, I believe he like anyone, deserved a second chance. Appears he chose to not do so.

The best person should always get the job, but he has been a distraction as has in fact cost his owners money, It's isn't a charity or some activist league, thus, he is unemployed.

A secret meeting of owners was leaked. No surprise that they hate what trump did to divide the country and attack the Constitution.

They gave him a platform and he used it. Peaceful demonstration, kneeling, maybe he was praying.

Praying for a touchdown or thanking god for a touchdown - Now THAT is sick, sick, sick.

And, jknowgood - You have no right to question me about my service to my country or what I have given in service to my country. I don't even have to ask you to know that. Either educate yourself or STFU.
The way you can hate your fellow Americans, and the way you support unamerican ways. Makes me question your service. I wouldn't want my life in the hands of someone who can hate the way liberals do, sorry but that's my opinion.

We quit the Pledge of Allegiance in schools a long time ago.

Was that before or after kids started shooting their schools up ... :dunno:

a long time before and by the way every mass shooter is white.

That's what I thought ... A perfect example of how Progressive policy rots one's mind and eventually leads to disaster ... :thup:

Perfect example of how you right wing whities think.

The way you can hate your fellow Americans, and the way you support unamerican ways. Makes me question your service. I wouldn't want my life in the hands of someone who can hate the way liberals do, sorry but that's my opinion.

I doubt believe I care for you. You would not be my friend or even a causal acquaintance.

All black players who kneel should be banned for life from NFL, NBA, and all other pro sports. They are losers, and should be thankful they got jobs, which is taking taking away jobs from real American athletes. You don't see white players kneeling. Its the blacks with gang tattoos that are causing problems.

No you are a loser.

Dirt bag is rejected by fans and the NFL owners. Hey asshole...should have stood up for our nation which offers the most opportunities and freedoms on earth.
NFL players slam owners in heated meeting for leaving Colin Kaepernick ‘hung out to dry,' report says

I stand with the kneelers.
I bet you do.View attachment 190163
Totally disrespectful.

Either dead or maimed. We use to fight for the rights of American but that ended, now we fight other countries for their oil, gas and mining.

Another reason Con Americans make me laugh (ironically). Conservatives claim it to be a country that it isn't. Freedom my arse.

thats the UNDERSTATEMENT of the century that it is propaganda by our government this is a free country,It is actually one of the most suppressed. That is WHY when i hear that propaganda bullshit the LAND OF THE FREE,I leave for the restroom and WHY i applaud all NFL players not salutig a song that is bullshit propaganda.just wish the players in baseball,basketball and hockey would follow their stance.

Dirt bag is rejected by fans and the NFL owners. Hey asshole...should have stood up for our nation which offers the most opportunities and freedoms on earth.
NFL players slam owners in heated meeting for leaving Colin Kaepernick ‘hung out to dry,' report says

Our nation has freedoms on earth? how much the government pay you to post these lies here? :haha:you sound like USMB's resident paid troll WRONGwinger.:iyfyus.jpg:

no surprise coming from a Bush supporter,a mass murderer of women and children so yeah,i would expect to hear that from YOU.:abgg2q.jpg:

stop telling lies as always that you swore and took an oath to support and defend the constitution,you defend our corrupt government at EVERY chance you POSSIBLY can when they lie to the american people no matter how much they lie and shit on the constitution shill same as Bush troll here does and WRONGwinger.
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

stop telling lies as always that you swore and took an oath to support and defend the constitution,you defend our corrupt government at EVERY chance you POSSIBLY can when they lie to the american people no matter how much they lie and shit on the constitution shill same as Bush troll here does and WRONGwinger.
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Hey, just because you don't think I served doesn't change the pension I get or the healthcare the VA gives me. Doesn't change that nice little blue ID card that says I'm retired either.

Like I've told others, your opinion of me means squat to me. All you really are is a bunch of phosphor dots on my computer screen that shows rude posts. If I actually knew or cared about you, then maybe your opinion would matter, but I don't, so it doesn't.

A serial draft dodger calling the kneelers SOB's. That so pissed me off, and I'm white.

and because trump did that ONE STUPID THING you ignore all the great stuff he has done.:rolleyes: I ALSO hated that trump called them that and it pissd me off as well and was one of factors WHY until a couple months ago, I believed he was as much a traiter to americans as Bush and Obama are but if you would stop listening the corporate comntrolled news what THEY are telling you which is pretty obvious is the case,you would know Trump is the first president since kennedy to do the right thing and take a stand against the deep state and try and clean up the corruption in government.

I just hope we dont have another november 22nd 1963 again since like kennedy,Trump is ALSO stepping on some very powerful toes in washington while fighiting the deep state as he did and also not doing what his puppet masters tell him to do.:yes_text12:

Just stand and then you get your paycheck. How hard can it be? Like a CEO....sit back and do a couple hours of work for a huge paycheck.

You mean like a prostitute.

When you're trotted out to a public arena to play a fake marionette for the amusement of the Military Industrial Complex in a charade that has absolute Zero to do with what you're contracted for --- to play football ---- you're being used as a whore. This guy simply said "no" to being used like that.

What?? Defy the State? Quel horreur!!
hair-fire.gif

And for this the authoritarian-sycophant bootlickers want him to "apologize". Or as it used to be called, to "know their place".

You mean like a prostitute.

When you're trotted out to a public arena to play a fake marionette for the amusement of the Military Industrial Complex in a charade that has absolute Zero to do with what you're contracted for --- to play football ---- you're being used as a whore. This guy simply said "no" to being used like that.

What?? Defy the State? Quel horreur!!
hair-fire.gif

And for this the authoritarian-sycophant bootlickers want him to "apologize". Or as it used to be called, to "know their place".

Best damn freaking post on this thread bar none,hands down,no contest.In FACT this is your BEST post EVER at this site,no contest better than ALL the posts on this thread COMBINED easily.you took the flag standing apologists to school and checkmated them all.:clap2::clap2:
:yes_text12::udaman::thankusmile:

All black players who kneel should be banned for life from NFL, NBA, and all other pro sports. They are losers, and should be thankful they got jobs, which is taking taking away jobs from real American athletes. You don't see white players kneeling. Its the blacks with gang tattoos that are causing problems.

spoken like a true white racist.

Forum List

Back