Kaepernick and the GI: THIS is how it's DONE, kids.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kap talked nicely
OMG!! what a guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he's PRO-criminal = jackass
BLM LOVES criminals = jackasses
why do they love criminals so much??

Obviously you didn't watch the video.

Or, maybe you did, and it just didn't get through.

What's changed since he started his antics?

Answer: Nothing and he can kneel until doomsday and nothing will.

The reality of this farce that all it is doing is creating further division.
Boy, he really made a fool of Mr. Boyer, huh?

Doesn't this guy know that it's better to just stand back and point the finger at the other guys?

What a moron! And respectfully communicating with and LISTENING TO someone with whom he disagrees? No way!

BOYER IS A COMMIE NO DOUBT

What's changed since he started?
Since who started?

The kneeler.
Oh, the guy who took a knee out of respect for Mr. Boyer's words, got it.

The conversation has expanded a bit, but not much. Believe it or not, the Right has decayed to a point at which it can't even bring itself to admit that racism still exists. No shit! True story! So it's been slow treading, for sure.

But this story about the brave and honest Mr. Boyer really warmed my heart and gave me hope that there are still some people out there who understand how important it is to communicate, honestly and humbly. A new hero of mine!

Maybe one day we'll have more of these people and those who are choosing to stand in the way will find another hobby. Here's hoping!

so they complain ''POLICE are shooting blacks'''
so, you tell them, the police have been justified by the courts
then they complain ''the courts are RACIST''

What's changed since he started his antics?

Answer: Nothing and he can kneel until doomsday and nothing will.

The reality of this farce that all it is doing is creating further division.

Doesn't this guy know that it's better to just stand back and point the finger at the other guys?

What a moron! And respectfully communicating with and LISTENING TO someone with whom he disagrees? No way!

Since who started?

The kneeler.

The conversation has expanded a bit, but not much. Believe it or not, the Right has decayed to a point at which it can't even bring itself to admit that racism still exists. No shit! True story! So it's been slow treading, for sure.

But this story about the brave and honest Mr. Boyer really warmed my heart and gave me hope that there are still some people out there who understand how important it is to communicate, honestly and humbly. A new hero of mine!

Maybe one day we'll have more of these people and those who are choosing to stand in the way will find another hobby. Here's hoping!

So nothing has changed.

Nothing will either. That's the reality of it...I'm a realist and when someone is one they see things for what they are and in this case it's something that isn't doing anything but creating further division.

What it was designed to do

He wrote a letter of protest and Kaepernick responded.

SO THEY COMMUNICATED LIKE OPEN MINDED ADULTS.

Better not watch this. It could make you think that curiosity and honesty are good.

Thank you, Mr. Boyer. I wish we had more like you.

In your blindly obdurate USMB crusade for pleasuring both sides of the aisle here, you bleed integrity, patriotism and respectability like a pin stuck birthday balloon bleeds helium. What you fail to see through a haze of apathetic double-line middle of the road walk-balancing is the anti-patriotic, anti-American spirit inspired in the minds and now indwelling within the hearts of millions of American children who absolutely worship these kneeling to our Anthem pieces of shit. Yes, yes--every American child should be inspired by this asshole's crusade against patriotism and the fortune he's making off it.

Either that, Mac, or your acting with calculated premeditation from a radical point of view and agenda. Your post is nothing less than the dissemination of propaganda, the purpose of which is to justify anti-patriotic behavior, and making money by doing it.

So you believe that in this Green Beret's journey from outrage, to dialogue about, to acceptance of anti-patriotism for the love of a highly overpaid sports player, some great evolution of civil dialectic and American capacity for spiritual growth has occurred? Here? Between these two men?

You remind me of a certain You Tube video maker who as of late has devoted his entire online semi-celebrity persona to pleasing both divisions of American political ideology at the cost of patriotism and truth. You seem to think compromise is the only true solution available, and perhaps the one that is ultimately the best for every American, in every circumstance. If nothing else can, then even a limited knowledge of the last three centuries of history should overcome this gross naïveté you ride around USMB on like some prized courser.

Compromise has in the past both fueled and served the perpetual forward motion for the survival of our nation. However, America has never entered a storm close in destructive similarity to the one she now rides us into. Even the massively violent turmoil of the Civil War pales in comparison to the ideological atomic war we're now fighting. And the most vital to victory resource is the young American mind.

In the minds of our young is where this war is now raging most violently. Ideologies are battling for domination and indoctrination of our young people. One side seeks the collapse of the America our Founders conceived, shed blood to implement and built upon philosophies wholly unique in all of preceding human history. The other side now fights to preserve our Founder's vision; our American way of life.

Apparently, you are fighting against America as well. Disappointing.

Sometimes compromise is antithesis to a benevolent solution. Like when the radical revolutionary Left has its hands around America's throat.

The guy is gonna need an extra box of tissues now. You've given him multiple attention orgasms.

Better not watch this. It could make you think that curiosity and honesty are good.

In your blindly obdurate USMB crusade for pleasuring both sides of the aisle here, you bleed integrity, patriotism and respectability like a pin stuck birthday balloon bleeds helium. What you fail to see through a haze of apathetic double-line middle of the road walk-balancing is the anti-patriotic, anti-American spirit inspired in the minds and now indwelling within the hearts of millions of American children who absolutely worship these kneeling to our Anthem pieces of shit. Yes, yes--every American child should be inspired by this asshole's crusade against patriotism and the fortune he's making off it.

Either that, Mac, or your acting with calculated premeditation from a radical point of view and agenda. Your post is nothing less than the dissemination of propaganda, the purpose of which is to justify anti-patriotic behavior, and making money by doing it.

So you believe that in this Green Beret's journey from outrage, to dialogue about, to acceptance of anti-patriotism for the love of a highly overpaid sports player, some great evolution of civil dialectic and American capacity for spiritual growth has occurred? Here? Between these two men?

You remind me of a certain You Tube video maker who as of late has devoted his entire online semi-celebrity persona to pleasing both divisions of American political ideology at the cost of patriotism and truth. You seem to think compromise is the only true solution available, and perhaps the one that is ultimately the best for every American, in every circumstance. If nothing else can, then even a limited knowledge of the last three centuries of history should overcome this gross naïveté you ride around USMB on like some prized courser.

Compromise has in the past both fueled and served the perpetual forward motion for the survival of our nation. However, America has never entered a storm close in destructive similarity to the one she now rides us into. Even the massively violent turmoil of the Civil War pales in comparison to the ideological atomic war we're now fighting. And the most vital to victory resource is the young American mind.

In the minds of our young is where this war is now raging most violently. Ideologies are battling for domination and indoctrination of our young people. One side seeks the collapse of the America our Founders conceived, shed blood to implement and built upon philosophies wholly unique in all of preceding human history. The other side now fights to preserve our Founder's vision; our American way of life.

Apparently, you are fighting against America as well. Disappointing.

Sometimes compromise is antithesis to a benevolent solution. Like when the radical revolutionary Left has its hands around America's throat.

The guy is gonna need an extra box of tissues now. You've given him multiple attention orgasms.

:itsok:

Since who started?

The kneeler.

So nothing has changed.

Nothing will either. That's the reality of it...I'm a realist and when someone is one they see things for what they are and in this case it's something that isn't doing anything but creating further division.

What it was designed to do
Well, it may be that we've given up, and that Mr Boyer's bravery and honesty will be wasted.

But these are choices that we're making. We're not being forced to let this continue to unravel.

Anyone could do what he did. If they were honest enough.

Who cares? Kap is a piece of shit looking for publicity and a not so good football player trying to take care of his retirement. May he rest in hell with the rest of the hollow racebaiters.
He had the balls to reach out and communicate with Mr Boyer, who had the balls to listen and re-consider.

I guess you wouldn't understand.
Still promoting your compromising with evil philosophy. No thank you.

Wow, so Mr. Boyer is the one who suggested Kapernick kneel instead of just sitting during the National Antham, the way they do in the military at the graves of their lost brothers/sisters, to show respect? I remember commenting back when Kap first began kneeling that I thought it was one of the more respectful ways in which he could lodge his protest while being completely unaware of his back story.

Thank you so much for sharing the video, I for one do appreciate the story.

Wow, so Mr. Boyer is the one who suggested Kapernick kneel instead of just sitting during the National Antham, the way they do in the military at the graves of their lost brothers/sisters, to show respect? I remember commenting back when Kap first began kneeling that I thought it was one of the more respectful ways in which he could lodge his protest while being completely unaware of his back story.

Thank you so much for sharing the video, I for one do appreciate the story.
The sad part of this is the reaction: How hateful and tribal we've become. When you can't even bring yourself to communicate, there's no way to fix anything.

I'm not expecting miracles here, but it sure is nice to know that there are still some decent, honest people running around out there.

Actual reality:

USMB "conservatives" can't express appreciation for BBoyer and Kap's effort to handle a controversial issue with class and a spirit of cooperation.

Mac's reality:

Both ends of the political spectrum can't express appreciation for oyer and Kap's effort to handle a controversial issue with class and a spirit of cooperation.

I've known of Boyer's contribution to this matter since he made it. Every progressive I know has nothing but admiration for the way he and Kap came to agreement.

Actual reality:

USMB "conservatives" can't express appreciation for BBoyer and Kap's effort to handle a controversial issue with class and a spirit of cooperation.

Mac's reality:

Both ends of the political spectrum can't express appreciation for oyer and Kap's effort to handle a controversial issue with class and a spirit of cooperation.

I've known of Boyer's contribution to this matter since he made it. Every progressive I know has nothing but admiration for the way he and Kap came to agreement.
that doesn't make Kap any less of a jackass
he is PRO-criminal/RACIST

hahahahhaha---NOW it's ok for the leftists/blacks to '''''talk'''
....how about the Kavanaugh hearings??all the HATE/violence by the left/blacks before/during/after the elections??

how come you didn't denounce these jackasses for NOT wanting to discuss civilly??
how about all the violence by the blacks at Ferguson/all the other cities???!!!
they didn't want to listen at all!!!!!!!!!!
they don't accept FACTS

look at the link!! they said FU to civilized courts!!!
...they would protest if the court decision did not go their way!!- and this is what Kap is saying--these incidents/this is what he is protesting
etc

Actual reality:

Mac's reality:

Has anything changed since Boyer discussed it with the Kneeler?

Two people had a kumbaya moment. That's nice.

Now the reality....has anything changed?

Nope and it won't

Reality

Well, the only thing worse than nationalism is globalism.
Political correctness is never the answer to anything

Well, the only thing worse than nationalism is globalism.
Political correctness is never the answer to anything

Not a fan of Mr. Boyer then, huh?

Forum List

Back