Kaepernick and the GI: THIS is how it's DONE, kids.

He wrote a letter of protest and Kaepernick responded.

SO THEY COMMUNICATED LIKE OPEN MINDED ADULTS.

Better not watch this. It could make you think that curiosity and honesty are good.

Thank you, Mr. Boyer. I wish we had more like you.

Kap is a dipshit. Looking for publicity.

Better not watch this. It could make you think that curiosity and honesty are good.

Yet he and Mr. Boyer get along just fine.

Good for them. We need more people like that.

Yet he and Mr. Boyer get along just fine.

Good for them. We need more people like that.

Who cares? Kap is a piece of shit looking for publicity and a not so good football player trying to take care of his retirement. May he rest in hell with the rest of the hollow racebaiters.

Who cares? Kap is a piece of shit looking for publicity and a not so good football player trying to take care of his retirement. May he rest in hell with the rest of the hollow racebaiters.
He had the balls to reach out and communicate with Mr Boyer, who had the balls to listen and re-consider.

I guess you wouldn't understand.

I respect Mr. Boyer. He seems to get that he was fighting for Kaepernick's right to take a knee. I wish the president would have half his insight, instead of using the controversy to collect political capital. I also wish that those who accused Obama and others of trying to gain capital over mass shootings would realize that this is just another instance of the very same thing.

hahhahahahhahaha--you are so naive
the don't want to talk/discuss
they HATE facts

He had the balls to reach out and communicate with Mr Boyer, who had the balls to listen and re-consider.

I understand completely. He’s still a piece of shit. He’s using small trumped up charges to advance his wealth, while pissing on everyone in the U.S. Boyer is one person. Most people find Kaps display disgusting and hollow. And it is. He is a self serving prick that is playing off the emotions of other Racebaiters. Anyone that supports this mouthpiece of stupidity is an idiot. He sacrificed nothing. His career needs a boost and this is his way of profiting. If he were truly that concerned he would dedicate a majority portion of his deal to help the families. Fuck him and what he says.

I understand completely. He’s still a piece of shit. He’s using small trumped up charges to advance his wealth, while pissing on everyone in the U.S. Boyer is one person. Most people find Kaps display disgusting and hollow. And it is. He is a self serving prick that is playing off the emotions of other Racebaiters. Anyone that supports this mouthpiece of stupidity is an idiot. He sacrificed nothing. His career needs a boost and this is his way of profiting. If he were truly that concerned he would dedicate a majority portion of his deal to help the families. Fuck him and what he says.
I'll side with the brave and honest Mr. Boyer on this.

It's nice to know there are decent people like that out there, still.

In your blindly obdurate USMB crusade for pleasuring both sides of the aisle here, you bleed integrity, patriotism and respectability like a pin stuck birthday balloon bleeds helium. What you fail to see through a haze of apathetic double-line middle of the road walk-balancing is the anti-patriotic, anti-American spirit inspired in the minds and now indwelling within the hearts of millions of American children who absolutely worship these kneeling to our Anthem pieces of shit. Yes, yes--every American child should be inspired by this asshole's crusade against patriotism and the fortune he's making off it.

Either that, Mac, or your acting with calculated premeditation from a radical point of view and agenda. Your post is nothing less than the dissemination of propaganda, the purpose of which is to justify anti-patriotic behavior, and making money by doing it.

So you believe that in this Green Beret's journey from outrage, to dialogue about, to acceptance of anti-patriotism for the love of a highly overpaid sports player, some great evolution of civil dialectic and American capacity for spiritual growth has occurred? Here? Between these two men?

You remind me of a certain You Tube video maker who as of late has devoted his entire online semi-celebrity persona to pleasing both divisions of American political ideology at the cost of patriotism and truth. You seem to think compromise is the only true solution available, and perhaps the one that is ultimately the best for every American, in every circumstance. If nothing else can, then even a limited knowledge of the last three centuries of history should overcome this gross naïveté you ride around USMB on like some prized courser.

Compromise has in the past both fueled and served the perpetual forward motion for the survival of our nation. However, America has never entered a storm close in destructive similarity to the one she now rides us into. Even the massively violent turmoil of the Civil War pales in comparison to the ideological atomic war we're now fighting. And the most vital to victory resource is the young American mind.

In the minds of our young is where this war is now raging most violently. Ideologies are battling for domination and indoctrination of our young people. One side seeks the collapse of the America our Founders conceived, shed blood to implement and built upon philosophies wholly unique in all of preceding human history. The other side now fights to preserve our Founder's vision; our American way of life.

Apparently, you are fighting against America as well. Disappointing.

Sometimes compromise is antithesis to a benevolent solution. Like when the radical revolutionary Left has its hands around America's throat.

I'll side with the brave and honest Mr. Boyer on this.

It's nice to know there are decent people like that out there, still.
That is your right. I prefer to point out worthless assholes like Kap.

they HATE facts
Obviously you didn't watch the video.

Or, maybe you did, and it just didn't get through.
bullshit
they protest/burn/etc BEFORE any court judgments/facts/etc
they DEMAND the courts decide in their favor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
then when the court decision does not go their way, they protest/burn/more
Protesters promise mass shutdowns if Stockley isn’t convicted
etc etc

In your blindly obdurate USMB crusade for pleasuring both sides of the aisle here, you bleed integrity, patriotism and respectability like a pin stuck birthday balloon bleeds helium. What you fail to see through a haze of apathetic double-line middle of the road walk-balancing is the anti-patriotic, anti-American spirit inspired in the minds and now indwelling within the hearts of millions of American children who absolutely worship these kneeling to our Anthem pieces of shit. Yes, yes--every American child should be inspired by this asshole's crusade against patriotism and the fortune he's making off it.

Either that, Mac, or your acting with calculated premeditation from a radical point of view and agenda. Your post is nothing less than the dissemination of propaganda, the purpose of which is to justify anti-patriotic behavior, and making money by doing it.

So you believe that in this Green Beret's journey from outrage, to dialogue about, to acceptance of anti-patriotism for the love of a highly overpaid sports player, some great evolution of civil dialectic and American capacity for spiritual growth has occurred? Here? Between these two men?

You remind me of a certain You Tube video maker who as of late has devoted his entire online semi-celebrity persona to pleasing both divisions of American political ideology at the cost of patriotism and truth. You seem to think compromise is the only true solution available, and perhaps the one that is ultimately the best for every American, in every circumstance. If nothing else can, then even a limited knowledge of the last three centuries of history should overcome this gross naïveté you ride around USMB on like some prized courser.

Compromise has in the past both fueled and served the perpetual forward motion for the survival of our nation. However, America has never entered a storm close in destructive similarity to the one she now rides us into. Even the massively violent turmoil of the Civil War pales in comparison to the ideological atomic war we're now fighting. And the most vital to victory resource is the young American mind.

In the minds of our young is where this war is now raging most violently. Ideologies are battling for domination and indoctrination of our young people. One side seeks the collapse of the America our Founders conceived, shed blood to implement and built upon philosophies wholly unique in all of preceding human history. The other side now fights to preserve our Founder's vision; our American way of life.

Apparently, you are fighting against America as well. Disappointing.

Sometimes compromise is antithesis to a benevolent solution. Like when the radical revolutionary Left has its hands a

Indeed, Mr. Boyer and I are fighting against America.

Damn. You got me. Us.

they HATE facts

What's changed since he started his antics?

Answer: Nothing and he can kneel until doomsday and nothing will.

The reality of this farce that all it is doing is creating further division.

they HATE facts

Boy, he really made a fool of Mr. Boyer, huh?

Doesn't this guy know that it's better to just stand back and point the finger at the other guys?

What a moron! And respectfully communicating with and LISTENING TO someone with whom he disagrees? No way!

BOYER IS A COMMIE SWAMP NAZI HITLER I TELL YOU

they HATE facts

Doesn't this guy know that it's better to just stand back and point the finger at the other guys?

What a moron! And respectfully communicating with and LISTENING TO someone with whom he disagrees? No way!

BOYER IS A COMMIE NO DOUBT

What's changed since he started?

they HATE facts

just like the blacks/left to with Trump!!!!!!!!!!!!
they always talk nicely

so freakin what??? he talked nicely
what does this prove??
what's the BIG point ?
people talk nicely a lot on USMB--it doesn't change their politics/etc

they HATE facts

Since who started?

they HATE facts

Since who started?

The kneeler.

Forum List

Back