Justin Amash gets a standing ovation

It doesn't take courage to call for something that youi know might or might not pass in the House and go nowhere in the Senate that is a prime example of having no courage.
Yeah, that's why other house republicans aren't doing it.

Amash is a hero to them because he has at least had the courage to do what they have not been able to do...

I think he's a hero to a lot of Republicans who have had enough of Trump's burlesque.
Who gives a shit?

That is not "high crimes and misdemeanors"
Here is his entire town hall (apologies if it is a duplicate):

Amash, as many others, understands that MANY Americans are getting sick & fucking tired of Trump's AmeriKKKa.

Doesn't matter, that is caused by the spin the corporate media pumps into their brains.

It is not the fault of Trump how the folks in NY and LA market him. This is why dictators don't allow a free press.

If we are going to have a free press, then you cannot impeach a politician b/c some of the public doesn't like someone. That is not tolerable. You need to have some crime to bring impeachment proceedings, or wait till the next election.

If they are going to bring impeachment based on, "obstruction," they are going to need some evidence.

What will it be? The subjective opinion of the members of congress as to what constitutes intent? :dunno:

Maybe the public doesn't know, or care to remember how long, or how wrong this Muller piece of shit has been an evil dirt bag water carrier for the goon squad, but all the old guard know.

At that point, judging intent IS inherently political. If you strip away the vote from the public, all you have left are the decisions of the administrative branch into the hands of the legislature, thus dissolving the separation of power and disenfranchising the public further.

. . . hmmmmm maybe THAT was the purpose of the overlords all along? :eusa_think:

God Damn. All you fucks, Dem, Repub., you care more about partisan politics than the integrity of the system.

Fuck it, burn it all down. It is corrupt to the core.

:dev3:

It doesn't take courage to call for something that youi know might or might not pass in the House and go nowhere in the Senate that is a prime example of having no courage.
Yeah, that's why other house republicans aren't doing it.
They aren't doing because they aren't stupid and don't want to set the precedent of trying to impeach a President because over two years later your still butthurt over how the last election went. That is what truly short sighted blind partisan who think the same standard won't be used against them do.

'Courage For Taking On Trump' :p

'Having the 'courage' to stand up to a President and to attempt to Impeach him is completely different than having the necessary evidence of wrong-doing to do so.

After 3 years of failed investigations / witch hunt / failed coup attempt the Democrats have neither any evidence of crimes committed nor the courage to go ahead and attempt to Impeach the Oresident, as they have wanted to do since election night when Trump was declared the winner.

Amash is a hero to them because he has at least had the courage to do what they have not been able to do...
Should Trump's lap dog, William Barr, ever actually release the unredacted report to congress and stop stonewalling the hearings necessary to determine the facts, then whatever evidence will be available.

Should Trump's lap dog, William Barr, ever actually release the unredacted report to congress and stop stonewalling the hearings necessary to determine the facts, then whatever evidence will be available.
They really don't need any evidence. They just need the votes. It's not really a criminal proceeding. It is a political process.

Thanks for that.

It is clear he doesn't know shit about who Mueller is, nor is he reading the report in its' context.

You are welcome.

Have you read the report? If you have not - with respect - you are in no position to determine whether he is reading it in the proper 'context' or not.

Plus, he is a lawyer...he has experience reading these kind of legal papers.

I know the evidence upon which he drew his conclusions is fatally flawed.
We have been bullshitted and lied to from the start, in order, primarily, to keep tensions heightened and cause a strategy of tension with Russia.

It was all fake though.

If Muller really wanted to do a thorough investigation, he would have sent the FBI into raid the DNC and Crowdstrike. Things that matter to get to real, unbiased, pertinent FACTS. Instead, they went into Roger Stones house? Searching for what, gossip? Front page headlines to make a tidy profit for the MSM? It's all a scam. Just like the report. I don't need to wast my time reading government propaganda and lies. I suppose you were dumb enough to read the notes and the Warren Commission and the 9/11 commission?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Puhhhlease. How dumb do you think I am? Muller is a career spook practiced in the art of misdirection. This report has nothing to do with Herr Trump, and everything about brainwashing the stupid, dumb American public, left AND right, into thinking the report is about "TRUTH."

IT IS NOT. It is lies.

I have no interest in reading lies.

Muller is a spook, the job of spooks is misinformation, disinformation, and misdirection to steer the public toward the desired policy agenda of ALL the elites. Not just the Repubs. Not just the Dems. But Wall Street, the privatized security companies, silicon valley, the education establishment, all of D.C., the military industrial corporate complex, etc. ALL OF IT.

The truth doesn't matter once this bullshit report is out. Now the stupid partisan games begin, and folks forget about truth.

Thanks for that.

It is clear he doesn't know shit about who Mueller is, nor is he reading the report in its' context.

You are welcome.

Have you read the report? If you have not - with respect - you are in no position to determine whether he is reading it in the proper 'context' or not.

We have been bullshitted and lied to from the start, in order, primarily, to keep tensions heightened and cause a strategy of tension with Russia.

It was all fake though.

If Muller really wanted to do a thorough investigation, he would have sent the FBI into raid the DNC and Crowdstrike. Things that matter to get to real, unbiased, pertinent FACTS. Instead, they went into Roger Stones house? Searching for what, gossip? Front page headlines to make a tidy profit for the MSM? It's all a scam. Just like the report. I don't need to wast my time reading government propaganda and lies. I suppose you were dumb enough to read the notes and the Warren Commission and the 9/11 commission?

Puhhhlease. How dumb do you think I am? Muller is a career spook practiced in the art of misdirection. This report has nothing to do with Herr Trump, and everything about brainwashing the stupid, dumb American public, left AND right, into thinking the report is about "TRUTH."

IT IS NOT. It is lies.

Muller is a spook, the job of spooks is misinformation, disinformation, and misdirection to steer the public toward the desired policy agenda of ALL the elites. Not just the Repubs. Not just the Dems. But Wall Street, the privatized security companies, silicon valley, the education establishment, all of D.C., the military industrial corporate complex, etc. ALL OF IT.

The truth doesn't matter once this bullshit report is out. Now the stupid partisan games begin, and folks forget about truth.

You are not making a ton of sense. You are saying that a) Amash is wrong about the context of the Mueller Report...yet you admit you have not read it.
b) and you are also calling a report you have never read as lying.

You sound like a guy who has decided he hates pizza with pineapple on it because it sounds weird - not because he has actually tried it (BTW - that was my initial reaction when my then girlfriend mentioned it for the first time - she was right, I was wrong...pineapple IS good on pizza).

You want to have your conspiracy theories...go ahead. Knock yourself out.

But matter-of-factly saying that a report is full of lies AND that someone else's (who has read it) interpretation of it's context is erroneous...when you have not even read the report in question is - with respect - completely silly.

Your mind is clearly closed on this matter and further discussion with you on it is thus rendered inert, IMO. No offense intended.

Good day.

Amash is a good guy and he is not a rino in the McQuisling mold. If he is calling for impeachment it is because he has seen something that qualifies, not seeking to to embarrass or score political points looking for approving headlines as St Juan would have done.

Thanks for that.

You are welcome.

It was all fake though.

IT IS NOT. It is lies.

You are not making a ton of sense. You are saying that a) Amash is wrong about the context of the Mueller Report...yet you admit you have not read it.
b) and you are also calling a report you have never read as lying.

You sound like a guy who has decided he hates pizza with pineapple on it because it sounds weird - not because he has actually tried it (BTW - that was my initial reaction when my then girlfriend mentioned it for the first time - she was right, I was wrong...pineapple IS good on pizza).

You want to have your conspiracy theories...go ahead. Knock yourself out.

But matter-of-factly saying that a report is full of lies AND that someone else's (who has read it) interpretation of it's context is erroneous...when you have not even read the report in question is - with respect - completely silly.

Your mind is clearly closed on this matter and further discussion with you on it is thus rendered inert, IMO. No offense intended.

Good day.

NO, I'm telling you, they are calling it pizza, when it is clearly NOT PIZZA. I'm not going to try something that isn't even cooked. Why would I read a fiction? You want to argue about a fiction? I'm not playing your game. Go ahead, be an expert on a fiction, I DO NOT CARE.

I told you, I am not reading something based on lies. It has an agenda. That is as simple as I can put it. If you know technology, and can tell me why all the evidence was not considered, I will listen to your POV. If you cannot? Then we are done here. Obviously the spooks have an agenda.

Intel Vets Challenge 'Russia Hack' Evidence

A New Report Raises Big Questions About Last Year’s DNC Hack

Intel Vets Challenge ‘Russia Hack’ Evidence

U.S. Intelligence Veterans Believe the 'Russian Hack' of DNC Computers May Have Been an Inside Job

Intelligence Agency Veterans Challenge The ‘Russia Hack’ Evidence

https://nypost.com/2017/08/15/new-report-claims-dnc-hack-was-an-inside-job-not-russia/

US Intel Vets Dispute Russia Hacking Claims

You’re too stupid to hurt my feelings.
Libertarians want no Constitutional rule other than national defense.
Kiss goodbye to your social security.

At least as non-Libertarians we can agree that there should be protections for race and gender.
No rights other than human rights.
Penalties for abusing humans and animals should be severe.

Well, Libertarians agree with you.

At least we can agree on a national living wage, right? Those integrity-less (according to you) Libertarians certainly wouldn't
No national living wage.
Minimize off-shoring, Business Visas, close the border and make schools safer.
I have no desire to encourage a population of janitors and waitresses.

I see, but I don't care, you might as well be LIbertarian-light compared to my positions, so you have less integrity.

How do you view someone like Lindsey Graham? The guy pretty much did a complete backflip from his campaign and just let Trump trash his long dead friend McCain. Do you see integrity there or is all that is required is if they agree with you in the moment?
I realize that anybody to the “rational” of a Liberal is a Libertarian.
Lindsey Graham is an opportunist; in other words, a politician.

Democrats better wake up. It's time to impeach. Amash has become a hero to his constituents. Republicans will try to primary him. Amash is about to serve a long time representing that district if he so chooses. Any primary opponent he faces in 2020 is going to get crushed. If this impeachment goes to the senate and republicans refuse to convict the American people will not stand for that. These 35 percent we will die for Trump nutcases here do not represent the majority of the American people.

Constituents at town hall praise Justin Amash for courage in taking on Donald Trump

Hundreds of Republicans, Democrats and Independents turned out at a high school auditorium Tuesday to show support for U.S. Rep. Justin Amash, a maverick west Michigan Republican congressman who is under fire for calling for the impeachment of President Donald Trump.

Amash, R-Cascade Township, is facing a primary challenge, loss of financial support and ridicule on Twitter from Trump after reading Special Counsel Robert Mueller's report on Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election and becoming the first GOP member of Congress to say Trump should be impeached.

But it was a mostly supportive crowd that attended Grand Rapids Christian High School Tuesday for a town hall meeting organized by Amash. The crowd frequently interrupted him with applause, and in one case, a standing ovation. Several audience members rose to thank and compliment Amash for showing courage in the face of party opposition.

Constituents at town hall praise Justin Amash for courage in taking on Donald Trump
He's not a maverick. He has a mother. A RINO.
He's not a maverick. He has a mother. A RINO

He's a founding member of the Freedom Caucus. Probably the only one who hasn't been cowed by Trump. These guys used to be the most " principled" among you.

This wasn’t a tiny town Hall. This was a huge place with a lot of people.

GOP Congressman Justin Amash gets standing ovation at first public event since calling for Trump's impeachment

gettyimages-1146793291.jpg

Thanks for that.

You are welcome.

It was all fake though.

IT IS NOT. It is lies.

Mueller did exactly what was expected of a Deep State employee. He made sure to keep Americans divided with his little speech today.

Thanks for that.

You are welcome.

It was all fake though.

IT IS NOT. It is lies.

Mueller did exactly what was expected of a Deep State employee. He made sure to keep Americans divided with his little speech today.

I felt Mueller said it all without saying any thing.

Thanks for that.

You are welcome.

It was all fake though.

IT IS NOT. It is lies.

Yeah.

Thinking about his speech, and the report, it is clear where his loyalties lay.

He wanted to keep the focus off the establishment crimes going on, RIGHT NOW. He doesn't want folks looking at the budget.

He WANTS folks coming together to believe the lie that Russia hacked the election, so we can eventually be duped into letting the government have more control to regulate the web and give up still more freedom. That is what the end game is. Clamp down on free speech.

I have always been suspicious of Assange. And I don't think Trump is entirely forthright about who he is either. If Assange were a limited hang out, and this whole thing were the impetus, along with that whole Manning incident to provide cover for a clamp down on folks internet freedoms, their civil rights and liberties, the REAL Deep State and all the spooks would score a win.

And if they could get a new cold war to boot? :spinner:

Americans are so easily lied to by their corporate and government overlords, and just as easily distracted. All of them, both on the left and right care more about scoring points for their team than the corruption and loss of liberty.

You are right, agenda accomplished judging by this thread.

So dumb.

Forum List

Back