Justin Amash gets a standing ovation

Justin Amash is a hero.

He had the guts to stand up and fight for what he believed in...even when almost everyone in the Rep Party is too terrified of Trump's tweets to do anything but bend over at the site of Trump and call out 'Please sir, may I have another'.

He is standing up for the Constitution...only true Americans do that.
When are the democrats gonna stand up for the constitution and move to impeach?

That is the only thing anyone can do. Not us. Not the justice department.

They have the votes. Why keep waiting?

What gives?

Honest government.
After GW I no longer trusted Wall Street I or government.

Neat. You're still more of a libertarian than any liberal will ever be and still call themselves a liberal.
Elaborate with facts from my postings.

You endorse Medicare for all?

BTW, this is getting way off topic.
No; the US is too large.
Too many specialties and people want to be compensated for 12 years of 24/7 post-graduate studies and work.
We will wind up paying MDs and Accountants the same salaries and health care quality will plummet.

Great, you're more libertarian than me and so have less integrity according to your rules. Back on topic now, it's time for you to defend the deficit busting president again.
What does an entire industry imploding under mediocre entrants have to do with Libertarianism?
Do you realize the specialities requires to enforce health related procedures?
I honesty have yet to read one analytical post from you regarding even one issue.

The US is too sophisticated to not spend massive amounts to manage it’s infrastructure.
I suggest you learn something about civil engineering.

Neat. You're still more of a libertarian than any liberal will ever be and still call themselves a liberal.

No; the US is too large.
Too many specialties and people want to be compensated for 12 years of 24/7 post-graduate studies and work.
We will wind up paying MDs and Accountants the same salaries and health care quality will plummet.

Great, you're more libertarian than me and so have less integrity according to your rules. Back on topic now, it's time for you to defend the deficit busting president again.
What does an entire industry imploding under mediocre entrants have to do with Libertarianism.
I honesty have yet to read one analytical post from you regarding even one issue.

The US is too sophisticated to not spend massive amounts to manage it’s infrastructure.

Libertarians don't want government anywhere near health care. Do you even know who you are saying doesn't have any integrity? Jesus, I think you owe Amash an apology, but as we both know and have seen, you have no integrity.

OK, back on topic....Amash...standing ovation....impeachment.

Justin Amash is a hero.

He had the guts to stand up and fight for what he believed in...even when almost everyone in the Rep Party is too terrified of Trump's tweets to do anything but bend over at the site of Trump and call out 'Please sir, may I have another'.

He is standing up for the Constitution...only true Americans do that.
When are the democrats gonna stand up for the constitution and move to impeach?

That is the only thing anyone can do. Not us. Not the justice department.

They have the votes. Why keep waiting?

What gives?

Mitch Turtle Ass from Kentfucky said The Sinate would quash any articles of impeachment from The House

No; the US is too large.

What does an entire industry imploding under mediocre entrants have to do with Libertarianism.

Libertarians don't want government anywhere near health care. Do you even know who you are saying doesn't have any integrity? Jesus, I think you owe Amash an apology, but as we both know and have seen, you have no integrityl

That, ding dong, is because I’m not a Libertarian.
I’m coming to the conclusion that you are suffering from dementia.

No; the US is too large.

Libertarians don't want government anywhere near health care. Do you even know who you are saying doesn't have any integrity? Jesus, I think you owe Amash an apology, but as we both know and have seen, you have no integrityl

RIght, but you as a conservative share quite a bit with libertarians and according to you they have no integrity. I'm further to the left and away from a libertarian than you are, so naturally, according to your logic you have less integrity. Maybe don't make blanket idiotic statements if you don't agree.

Can we get back on topic or have I really hurt your feelings?

No; the US is too large.

RIght, but you as a conservative share quite a bit with libertarians and according to you they have no integrity. I'm further to the left and away from a libertarian than you are, so naturally, according to your logic you have less integrity. Maybe don't make blanket idiotic statements if you don't agree.

Can we get back on topic or have I really hurt your feelings?
You’re too stupid to hurt my feelings.
Libertarians want no Constitutional rule other than national defense.
Kiss goodbye to your social security.

You accept the idea that Trump obstructed the process of a DOJ investigation, and you have no desire to see Congress act as the check on Trump's abuse of power. You know that is a true statement.
No, lil' emotional snowflake. I know this to be yet another in a continuous string of emotional, false, unsubstantiated accusations against me in lieu of actually presenting and evidence, links, and or facts to support the claim.

Thank you again for continuing to prove snowflakes / Democrats like yourself are proven creatures of EMOTION....

:p

'Courage For Taking On Trump' :p

'Having the 'courage' to stand up to a President and to attempt to Impeach him is completely different than having the necessary evidence of wrong-doing to do so.

After 3 years of failed investigations / witch hunt / failed coup attempt the Democrats have neither any evidence of crimes committed nor the courage to go ahead and attempt to Impeach the Oresident, as they have wanted to do since election night when Trump was declared the winner.

Amash is a hero to them because he has at least had the courage to do what they have not been able to do...

Fuck Trump; he is a chump ass beotch. Amash is correct; The Constitution must be served.
You, just as ALL OF YOUR FELLOW DICTATOR WORSHIPPING ASSHOLES revere a man, yet you HATE The Constitution.
The Constitution is the one document that may stand the test of time, ONLY if YOU & OTHERS LIKE YOU revere The Constitution more than you revere some pussy grabbing moron.
I don't remember Trump grabbing Obama.

YYUbCDd.png

You accept the idea that Trump obstructed the process of a DOJ investigation, and you have no desire to see Congress act as the check on Trump's abuse of power. You know that is a true statement.
No, lil' emotional snowflake. I know this to be yet another in a continuous string of emotional, false, unsubstantiated accusations against me in lieu of actually presenting and evidence, links, and or facts to support the claim.

Thank you again for continuing to prove snowflakes / Democrats like yourself are proven creatures of EMOTION....

:p

So, you hate The Constitution

Here is his entire town hall (apologies if it is a duplicate):

Thanks for that.

It is clear he doesn't know shit about who Mueller is, nor is he reading the report in its' context.

You are welcome.

Have you read the report? If you have not - with respect - you are in no position to determine whether he is reading it in the proper 'context' or not.

Plus, he is a lawyer...he has experience reading these kind of legal papers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back