Justice's wife launches 'tea party' group

I don't see a problem with what she is doing legally speaking. As to the donation aspect, I see no reason to get corporations involved. The whole purpose of the move is to be a grass roots campaign of "We The People."

No, of course not. Corporations wouldn't donate to her, I mean it's not like she's married to a SCOTUS or anythi- OWAI. :redface:

You need to read:

37b0228348a08a253f0ec010.L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Brandeis-Frankfurter-Connection-Political-Activities/dp/0195031229"]The Brandeis/Frankfurter Connection: The Secret Political Activities of Two Supreme Court Justices [/ame]

You are criticizing her for engaging in a perfectly legal activity which any other citizen would be able to do.

She said she would adhere to campaign finance laws, which do require full disclosure. Perhaps you should read up on the law.

Where did I criticize her at all?

And where did she say she would adhere to campaign finance laws? SHOW ME WHERE.

All she did was dodge the question.

Why wouldnt she adhere to campaign finance laws?

Sounds to me like Virgina Thomas is proud of her country and has been for quite some time now

Uh. Dood. You posted it.

She said it would accept donations from various sources -- including corporations -- as allowed under campaign finance rules recently loosened by the Supreme Court.

Uh. Dood. You posted it.

She said it would accept donations from various sources -- including corporations -- as allowed under campaign finance rules recently loosened by the Supreme Court.

Uh dude, reading comprehension.

Where does that say she said she would fully adhere to Finance Campaign Laws? All that's saying is she gets to take lots of money from corporations without having to report it.

Good job on sinking your own argument! :thup:

Actually DB - there is a Vast Right Wing Conspiracy on the Board to not read anything you post.

Actually DB - there is a Vast Right Wing Conspiracy on the Board to not read anything you post.

I'm thinking maybe you don't know how to read all too well. Considering this isn't the first time you've showed your failure to have basic reading comprehension.

Uh dude, reading comprehension.

Where does that say she said she would fully adhere to Finance Campaign Laws? All that's saying is she gets to take lots of money from corporations without having to report it.

Good job on sinking your own argument! :thup:

Uh. Dood.

What does "as allowed under campaign finance law" mean? She can't legally accept the donations without adhering to full disclosure. That is a component of campaign finance law.

I'm thinking maybe you don't know how to read all too well. Considering this isn't the first time you've showed your failure to have basic reading comprehension.

No - the problem is that you wish people to interpret things the way you see them and take offense when they don't.

Uh. Dood. What does "as allowed under campaign finance law" mean? She can't legally accept the donations without adhering to full disclosure. That is a component of campaign finance law.

Fuck, you really are that stupid.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05GGny6qhSM&feature=related]YouTube - Link Finds A...WTF !?![/ame]

As a 501(c)(4) nonprofit, Liberty Central can raise unlimited amounts of corporate money and largely avoid disclosing its donors.

No - the problem is that you wish people to interpret things the way you see them and take offense when they don't.

That's your problem. Along with the facts as it's become quite clear.

Forum List

Back