Justice's wife launches 'tea party' group

Your original post supports my position - there is no need to read anything else you have to say.

Your original post supports my position - there is no need to read anything else you have to say.

So now you admit you haven't read my original post. As this is clearly part of it:

As a 501(c)(4) nonprofit, Liberty Central can raise unlimited amounts of corporate money and largely avoid disclosing its donors.

And if you have no need to read anything else I have to say, you'd leave this thread. However, you're one of those types who strives to have the last word.

Dogbert, would you just clarify for everyone what your thoughts are regarding the article?? Is there an issue with her being the wife of a SCJ and/or a political activist and/or the full disclosure aspect and/or something else??

Pretty much. How many of you have daily access to a sitting supreme court justice?

Clarence isn't doling out earmarks. Let's save the outrage until his wife's organization is party to a case before the court.

Your outrage would be better aimed at the spouses of members of Congress who feed from the public trough due to those relationships. (DiFi's husband is a very interesting case.)

Martin D. Ginsburg, professor of law at Georgetown University Law Center, hubby of Ruthie.

WOW!!

JUST WOW!!

I suppose since y'all don't know who those corporates actually are that donate that would raise some questions in your minds. Then again the left has a lot of non profits putting their two cents into the political mix too. Spend away folks.

How many times has the SEIU president visited Obama?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back