JUstice Thomas to resign after election?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
as if this election wasn't serious enough, the rumor is Thomas will be stepping down after the election......if you value your rights...vote Trump.

as if this election wasn't serious enough, the rumor is Thomas will be stepping down after the election......if you value your rights...vote Trump.
umm.. yeah ok, that's not happening ...wheres your link?

Hillary's going to appoint 2 or more justices no matter how much you cry. You got alito and roberts

Thomas has been very upset ever since Scalia died. Now he's expected to ask questions and at least to feign interest in the cases he's deliberating. Something he never had to do before.

Honestly, it's surprising that he's considering retiring now instead of decades ago.

Hillary's going to appoint 2 or more justices no matter how much you cry. You got alito and roberts.

And if trump wins we won't appoint anyone. We will see how he does his first term and let the president in 2021 appoint the person.

We're doing alright right now without a replacement for scalia and he's been dead for months. Must not be that important of a job, right?

thomas wasn't fit to be a judge in the first place.

And you're no lawyer:slap: Thomas has many times your intellect.. We haven't seen much of one coming from you on this board regardless

And you're no lawyer:slap:
I hope Detroit prospers from Dan Gilbert's success in Cleveland.

Who cares about Cleveland basketball? it has nothing to do with Detroit and Gilbert's business here where he made his money

Who cares about Cleveland basketball? it has nothing to do with Detroit and Gilbert's business here where he made his money
I'd rather a guy who invests in Detroit do well than some guy who doesn't. I thought you a Republican of all people would understand the trickle down economics of it.

I'd rather a guy who invests in Detroit do well than some guy who doesn't. I thought you a Republican of all people would understand the trickle down economics of it.

Whats that have to do with the subject of the thread:dunno: Cleveland basketball has nothing to do with Detroit..They finally won something in Cleveland ..yippee good for Lebron

And you're no lawyer:slap: Thomas has many times your intellect.. We haven't seen much of one coming from you on this board regardless
Then why doesn't he use it? Or why doesn't he verbalize it? And what makes you an expert on the guy? Explain why he doesn't talk? He's the silent one on Penn and teller

Then why doesn't he use it? Or why doesn't he verbalize it? And what makes you an expert on the guy? Explain why he doesn't talk? He's the silent one on Penn and teller

Not his style, although he sure shut up the leftist half- wit Joe Biden and the rest of the leftist scum:clap2:

Not his style, although he sure shut up the leftist half- wit Joe Biden and the rest of the leftist scum

By playing the race card? i find it hilarious after years and years of being a pathetic Uncle Tom, his response to allegations of misconduct was to play the race card.

that said, I do think Anita Hill was a lying sack of crap and they had no business treating her allegations seriously.

Thomas has been very upset ever since Scalia died. Now he's expected to ask questions and at least to feign interest in the cases he's deliberating. Something he never had to do before.

Honestly, it's surprising that he's considering retiring now instead of decades ago.

sure... that's the reason. couldn't possibly be that the last important decision of the court was 7 to 1 and he doesn't have scalia telling him what to do anymore.

he has always been unfit to be justice of the high court.

Not his style, although he sure shut up the leftist half- wit Joe Biden and the rest of the leftist scum:clap2:

funny.... biden should have allowed all the other women thomas sexually harassed to speak.

i always find it amusing when right-wingers get offended by the truth and talk about it being "leftist".

either way... thomas wasn't even a judge when they put him on the court. giving him thurgood marshall's seat was disgusting.

Forum List

Back