Justice Ginsburg

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
She is 84 you old and emphasis on the OLD.

She had colon cancer in the late 90sand underwent chemo that takes years off your life, she was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in 2009 and stents placed in her artery. She constantly misses time on the bench due to illness that and clearly hasn't had the mental capacity or stamina to do her very important job at 25% capacity. Yet she remains on the bench. Forget the fact that she has been one of the worst justices in this nations history. She ignores the constitution and always rules along her ACLU ideology. He mental capacity has not been there in a decade. Yet she still is on the bench. Arguably the 2nd most important position in the US next to POTUS.

Her selfishness kept her from retiring when Obama was president and it will be an abuse of justice if she tries to make it through Trump 1st term.

She looks like the walking dead. I personally am going to do the happy dance when she dies! She has done that much damage. It could be any day now.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

She will die on the bench and PRESIDENT Trump will have another appointment.

Clarence Thomas might retire and give PRESIDENT Trump a chance to put another, much younger justice on the bench.

McConnell knows he is in a pickle.

He will compromise in order to prevent a Ginsberg or an Alito on the bench.

He will go middle of the road.

We get a MINIMUM of two (2) SCOTUS appointments.

The people that will see the next liberal scumbag SCOTUS haven't been born yet

She had colon cancer in the late 90sand underwent chemo that takes years off your life, she was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in 2009 and stents placed in her artery. She constantly misses time on the bench due to illness that and clearly hasn't had the mental capacity or stamina to do her very important job at 25% capacity. Yet she remains on the bench. Forget the fact that she has been one of the worst justices in this nations history. She ignores the constitution and always rules along her ACLU ideology. He mental capacity has not been there in a decade. Yet she still is on the bench. Arguably the 2nd most important position in the US next to POTUS.

Her selfishness kept her from retiring when Obama was president and it will be an abuse of justice if she tries to make it through Trump 1st term.

She looks like the walking dead. I personally am going to do the happy dance when she dies! She has done that much damage. It could be any day now.

You are a lowlife, disgusting piece of dogshit.

McConnell knows he is in a pickle.

He will compromise in order to prevent a Ginsberg or an Alito on the bench.

He will go middle of the road.

Yer dreaming
Not at all. McConnell does not give a crap about the far right now that he is majority leader again with an antiTrump group among his senators who have no trouble with Roe. I do expect Citizens United will be untouchable.

He'll have to do something. The dems can fillubuster to death any Scalia replacement. There will be at least two gop senators who want some compromise to keep the filibuster as it is. No one is happy with what Reid did.

The actual nominees will be up to Trump, and that's crazy enough.

Did you feel the same way about the people that did the Snoopy Happy Dance when Scalia died?

Did you feel the same way about the people that did the Snoopy Happy Dance when Scalia died?
I don't know who you are talking about that did a "Snoopy Happy Dance" over scalia dying, but yes, they would be lowlife scumbags in my book also.

I don't know who you are talking about that did a "Snoopy Happy Dance" over scalia dying, but yes, they would be lowlife scumbags in my book also.

Glad to hear you weren't one of the dozens on this board that cheered Scalias death.

Clarence Thomas might retire and give PRESIDENT Trump a chance to put another, much younger justice on the bench.

Why would Thomas retire? He's only 68 which is for SCOTUS Justice (relatively) young.

IMHO more likely to retire would be
Ginsberg (83 years old)
Kennedy (80 years old)
Breyer (78 years old)

Forum List

Back