Justice Dept silent as Holder charges critics with racism

We include all races. It's not really our fault 95% of blacks vote Democrat We don't get to decide party affiliation. Citizens are free to make that choice on their own.
Not that I really blame poor folks. If you supported my lazy ass, I'd likely vote for you too.
In stead, Conservative want the government out of the way so we can hire people and let them work for a living and become self sufficient.
Blacks only think slavery has ended. They are still beholding to democrats for their sustenance, only they don't have to pick cotton any more, all they have to do is vote for their masters.
A great number, that have, through education and hard work, left the plantation, now vote GOP.

Really? Let's deconstruct your argument.

95% of blacks vote Democrat. They are lazy, live on welfare and still have masters. All 95%?

But "a great number, that have, through education and hard work, left the plantation, now vote GOP." What percentage of that possible 5% makes up that "great number"?

Priceless.
I would bet that 60% of blacks enjoy some form of government assistance, be it welfare, food stamps, free school lunches or medicaid. I'd also be willing to bet that successful black folk are pretty evenly divided, perhaps a slight majority vote GOP, but would never tell you, lest they be branded buck dancing... was it minstrels? Or be turned into lampshades for contrast in your light colored living room

Here you go, work your numbers.

African American Demographics, Population, Incomes, Veterans, Education, Voting — Infoplease.com

The main thing is that the divisive and, yes, occasionally racially inappropriate attitudes of this administration have been on display for some time now.

The media may sit on some of the offenses, but they don't do it with the dedication that they once did. I've seen more and more cynicism among the ranks of the MSM with regard to this president.

The mask is off. We are no longer up against an impossible illusion. We definitely have a fighting chance this time around.

No you don't, but you'll realize it soon enough and it's going to be a wonderful site to behold.

Certainly going to be an exciting year. Whoever wins our nomination will be tempered and will have a lot of resources. The U.S. has seen Obama's clay feet and glass jaw and the luster is gone.

White middle class not in Obama's base - BostonHerald.com

But the 50% of the country that's low income is. Your numbers are only going to get worse in the coming decades.

#136-Do you look down on all whites and discriminate against them? If not, I don't think you're a racist. I don't believe hating them is enough, you might have reason. You would be a hater lol.

I don't understand why you say nope at beginning of your answer.

I admit you're a 90% chance racist, idiot dittohead...

I'm a realist and not afraid to speak my mind. Racist? Nope. My second wife was black and my ex son in law is black Both of them are hard working, self sufficient people for whom I have respect. I just find it impossible to respect anyone who expects me to support them, black, white or green.
So you're wrong again, Franco, but at least there IS a 90% chance you are an asshole.

Of course if that is true, I apologize for the racist part. PROBABLY. LOL

#136-Do you look down on all whites and discriminate against them? If not, I don't think you're a racist. I don't believe hating them is enough, you might have reason. You would be a hater lol.

I don't understand why you say nope at beginning of your answer.

Only the conservatives.

"Nope" because I use racism as a motivational tool.

"I would bet that 60% of blacks enjoy some form of government assistance, be it welfare, food stamps, free school lunches or medicaid. I'd also be willing to bet that successful black folk are pretty evenly divided, perhaps a slight majority vote GOP, but would never tell you, lest they be branded buck dancing... was it minstrels? Or be turned into lampshades for contrast in your light colored living room

25.8%
Poverty rate in 2009 for single-race blacks, up from 24.7 percent in 2008.

Read more: African American Demographics, Population, Incomes, Veterans, Education, Voting — Infoplease.com African American Demographics, Population, Incomes, Veterans, Education, Voting — Infoplease.com

I'd say you're a brainwashed dittohead...

7-2-109.jpg

Basically, to be a racist a person has to believe another race is inferior. I don't believe that's the problem blacks have with whites. So all the Pubcrappe about Holder, Obama, etc etc etc is TOTAL BS, Pub dupes...tyvm

Basically, to be a racist a person has to believe another race is inferior. I don't believe that's the problem blacks have with whites. So all the Pubcrappe about Holder, Obama, etc etc etc is TOTAL BS, Pub dupes...tyvm

Let's hope people are smart enough to know not all of your race are like you.

I admit you're a 90% chance racist, idiot dittohead...

I'm a realist and not afraid to speak my mind. Racist? Nope. My second wife was black and my ex son in law is black Both of them are hard working, self sufficient people for whom I have respect. I just find it impossible to respect anyone who expects me to support them, black, white or green.
So you're wrong again, Franco, but at least there IS a 90% chance you are an asshole.

Of course if that is true, I apologize for the racist part. PROBABLY. LOL
It's all true. So then. It's settled you're an asshole.

"I would bet that 60% of blacks enjoy some form of government assistance, be it welfare, food stamps, free school lunches or medicaid. I'd also be willing to bet that successful black folk are pretty evenly divided, perhaps a slight majority vote GOP, but would never tell you, lest they be branded buck dancing... was it minstrels? Or be turned into lampshades for contrast in your light colored living room

25.8%
Poverty rate in 2009 for single-race blacks, up from 24.7 percent in 2008.

Read more: African American Demographics, Population, Incomes, Veterans, Education, Voting — Infoplease.com African American Demographics, Population, Incomes, Veterans, Education, Voting — Infoplease.com

I'd say you're a brainwashed dittohead...
That's poverty rate. It doesn't speak to all govt. assistance programs. Please try to keep up.

When backed into a corner, scream racism. :rolleyes:

He needs to be hung out to dry.

The mindset of Eric Holder is astounding. Not even apologizing to the family of the border patrol agent that was killed with one of the 2000 semi-automatic weapons--that the ATF under this justice department--let walk into the hands of violent Mexican drug cartels.

AGAIN--showing no responsibility for this disaster--even though this was on his watch. It's always SOMEONE else's fault--and if they can't get away with saying that--then they pull out the race card.

If this were a white AG--they would have received the exact same scrutiny--and questions--that demand answers to Fast and Furious. And if it were a white AG--he would have made certain to get to the bottom of this--instead of obstructing at all turns in this investigation--and if questions couldn't or wouldn't get answered we would DEMAND that a white AG resign. Not Eric Holder--HE'S BLACK.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back