Justice Dept silent as Holder charges critics with racism

Let's see, the GOP is about 90-95% white, less than 1% of its convention delegates are minority. If you don't recognize that the farthest RW has racists, you're lying or braindead. LOL

I spent 20 years in the Navy

Oh...that must be you on the top right:

villagepeople.jpg

Which voters were intimidated?

Holder is right. Racist white conservatives are racist white conservatives.

Anyone who happened to walk up and see guys with clubs screaming threatening statements.

BTW...are you under the impression that saying "Racist white conservatives are racist white conservatives" over and over gives it more validity with each time you repeat yourself? I have news for you asshole. Racist black liberals are racist black liberals. Racist white liberals are racist white liberals. Racist black conservatives are racist black conservatives.

Racism is not a white or black or brown or green, institution. It's not a liberal or conservative institution and if you really think it is I suggest you educate yourself in world history before you continue to make a complete ass of yourself by stereotyping and displaying the exact bullshit that you are bitching about on this thread and have bitched about on others.

I'm a black racist and don't claim otherwise. I'm not "bitching" about anything. I'm pointing out that racist white conservatives are racist white conservatives and Eric Holder is right that his and Obama's race plays a part in the hatred from racist white conservatives.

In my experience there are far more racist black liberals that racist white Conservatives.

Attorney General Eric Holder accused his growing chorus of critics of racist motivations in a Sunday interview published in the New York Times. When reached by The Daily Caller Monday morning, the Department of Justice provided no evidence to support the attorney general’s claims.

Holder said some unspecified faction — what he refers to as the “more extreme segment” — is driven to criticize both him and President Barack Obama due to the color of their skin. Holder did not appear to elaborate on who he considered to make up the “more extreme segment.”

“This is a way to get at the president because of the way I can be identified with him,” Holder said, according to the Times. “Both due to the nature of our relationship and, you know, the fact that we’re both African-American.”​

I heard this and has not seen the whole blurb, frankly I thought it was part of a larger speech and the context was changed or it was snipped.

apparently not.

this man has no honor or shame.

Well that's really nothing new. Remember Spencer "Just pick one and call them racists" Ackerman and the 400 members of listserv.

'Call Them Racists' - WSJ.com

Mainstream Media- BUSTED- Conservatives Proven Correct | America's Youth vs. Big Government

The leftist propaganda machine is a wonder to behold.

Luckily we're holding our own fairly well. That the left has to resort to that just shows the weakness of their basic positions. The fact that we continue to do as well as we do in spite of their efforts shows the strength of ours.

No you are not. Look at you presidential candidates. You're running the Washington Generals.

and herman cain?

This new RW BS that people who point out racist are the racists is total crap.

My experience is, get RWers drunk enough, half will admit to ME they won't vote for blacks, will discriminate against them in hiring, wouldn't want their sister to date one, etc. They also love racist jokes about ni**ers, etc.

Dumbazz lying dittoheads....lol

You're a black clown......

homey.500x375.jpg

One might say he's a buck dancing minstrel.

Nah, I'm not Herman Cain or Clarence Thomas. Cooning and fat, ugly white women don't cause me to sell my soul.
Nonsense. You're Angry Black Man, straight out of Central Casting. Nothing we haven't seen a thousand times before.

The left wants you to be angry, so by damn you're angry. The left wants you to hate Whitey, so by damn you hate Whitey. By your own words you have no reason to...but you do. Because you're told to.

The left is pulling your strings, and you perform on cue.

You're more a minstrel puppet than Cain could ever be.

"Dance, boy! Dance!"

My experience is, get RWers drunk enough, half will admit to ME they won't vote for blacks, will discriminate against them in hiring, wouldn't want their sister to date one, etc. They also love racist jokes about ni**ers, etc.
It's not uncommon to fuck around with the town drunk.

Attorney General Eric Holder accused his growing chorus of critics of racist motivations in a Sunday interview published in the New York Times. When reached by The Daily Caller Monday morning, the Department of Justice provided no evidence to support the attorney general’s claims.

Holder said some unspecified faction — what he refers to as the “more extreme segment” — is driven to criticize both him and President Barack Obama due to the color of their skin. Holder did not appear to elaborate on who he considered to make up the “more extreme segment.”

“This is a way to get at the president because of the way I can be identified with him,” Holder said, according to the Times. “Both due to the nature of our relationship and, you know, the fact that we’re both African-American.”​

I heard this and has not seen the whole blurb, frankly I thought it was part of a larger speech and the context was changed or it was snipped.

apparently not.

this man has no honor or shame.

None at all.

And racist black assholes are racist black assholes.

Seems you and Holder have a lot in common.

Yes we do. He's kinder to your ilk than I would be as attorney general. You'd be a lampshade on my watch.
inettoughguyw.jpg

By the way, watches don't have lampshades, ya big dummy.

:lol: That hung me up too. I gave Salt a 10/10 for execution , but I should have taken off at least a point for grammatical ambiguity.

The leftist propaganda machine is a wonder to behold.

Luckily we're holding our own fairly well. That the left has to resort to that just shows the weakness of their basic positions. The fact that we continue to do as well as we do in spite of their efforts shows the strength of ours.

No you are not. Look at you presidential candidates. You're running the Washington Generals.

and herman cain?

He's that bucket of confetti that Meadowlark Lemon would throw on an unsuspecting audience member. Didn't even have the substance or weight of common tap water.

Right. There are no racists in America, especially in the GOP. Only their policies are racist...and it's only coincidence. LOL

Oh no no no, dipshit. You can take that racism shit and stuff it straight up your liberal ass. Your buddy Salt has made it very clear in which party the racists are.

Just the heads up

Franco is a bit slower then most.

He's one of those you wish you could neg a dozen times a day.

Forum List

Back