Just Why Has Security Video Not Been Released?

I'I heard on the news that Las Vegas has a lot of gun shows, and one had just ended on sept 24th and another one is scheduled October 7th and that even if he were hauling a bunch of guns and he used a Bellman, it would not have been unusual or thought of as suspicious because many people come to Vegas to sell their guns at these shows.
`
True enough but Paddock was supposed to be there for the concert, not a gun show.
Looks like he was there for the concert, wasn't he?

I'I heard on the news that Las Vegas has a lot of gun shows, and one had just ended on sept 24th and another one is scheduled October 7th and that even if he were hauling a bunch of guns and he used a Bellman, it would not have been unusual or thought of as suspicious because many people come to Vegas to sell their guns at these shows.
`
True enough but Paddock was supposed to be there for the concert, not a gun show.
Looks like he was there for the concert, wasn't he?

The shooting took place during the last performance of a three day festival. He checked into the hotel three days before. Obviously he had the shooting planned but as a country music fan it's highly likely he really did attend the festival.

This whole thing was a false flag operation meant to take our guns! Nobody died, the so-called ‘dead’ never existed! The so-called victims are all actors! The musicians are in it for the free publicity! The so-called first responders - actors! The shooter was a government operative, who was murdered to silence him from blowing the whistle!

FAKE NEWS!!!!!!!!

This whole thing was a false flag operation meant to take our guns! Nobody died, the so-called ‘dead’ never existed! The so-called victims are all actors! The musicians are in it for the free publicity! The so-called first responders - actors! The shooter was a government operative, who was murdered to silence him from blowing the whistle!

FAKE NEWS!!!!!!!!

Nope- This was no Sandy Hook

-Geaux

Sure it was, only this time they pretended to murder country music loving conservatives so y’all would believe it!

You monstrous piece of shit.

`
really? he got there on the 25th ...and no one has said that I've heard on the news that he told people he went to Vegas for the concert....but that would be interesting to know if he had, what's been said is he frequently visited Vegas to stay and gamble.... he liked the small venue Vegas Shows as well... is what was reported? Though obviously, he was there to kill people at the concert...

FAKE NEWS!!!!!!!!

I know who is responsible, but I won't say it. Let's just say it rhymes with... "the Jews". :eusa_doh:

`
really? he got there on the 25th ...and no one has said that I've heard on the news that he told people he went to Vegas for the concert....but that would be interesting to know if he had, what's been said is he frequently visited Vegas to stay and gamble.... he liked the small venue Vegas Shows as well... is what was reported? Though obviously, he was there to kill people at the concert...

I had read reports that he said he was attending the concert there, but I thought I remembered reading he had showed up on the 27th or 28th. I could be wrong. But then he could have used both as a reason for going there. Everybody seemed to know he was an avid gambler.

Gee, what party took mere minutes to start pushing political rhetoric into the massacre?

Yours

It's Muslims. Just like France and San Bernadino.

Read through the other comments on the first several pages of that thread
Nonsense! The dim stains started calling for gun control immediately!

And you started blaming Muslims immediately
That's called logic, pragmatism and inductive reasoning. All aberrations of the democrat party.

Gee, what party took mere minutes to start pushing political rhetoric into the massacre?

Yours

It's Muslims. Just like France and San Bernadino.

Read through the other comments on the first several pages of that thread
Nonsense! The dim stains started calling for gun control immediately!

And you started blaming Muslims immediately
Why do you people always lie? All I said was the ISIS claimed responsibility. Might have and could be are not blaming.

I didn't mean you as literally you, I meant conservatives.
Logic doesn't have to be exclusively conservative.

As a side note, when CNN first announced the shooter's name and identity, they made sure they mentioned "white" in the description. What a bunch of scumbags. When was the last time the fake news media mentioned "Black" or "Muslim" in the aftermath of an attack?
And they still don’t know the motive behind the Republican baseball shooting by a guy who hates Trump and Republicans and asked if these are Republicans before opening fire.
I would assume the public reaction would be tremendous and possibly lead to large protests and riots if this were another Leftie nutjob on a mission to massacre as many Trump supporters as possible.
I have to assume that you are a fucking idiot even to think along those lines. And what the fuck makes you think that only the Trumpanzees like country music? Not only that, it is you 'Conservatives' that are always talking fondly of murdering fellow Americans, not we Liberals.
Now now calm down, before you too grab and gun and start shooting like the tolerant non violent liberal that you are.

Yes, I guaran-fucking-T you that most of those people attending that concert were Trump supporting conservatives, and the shooter knew that, and targeted them because of it.

Maybe because there is no reason law enforcement needs to release those kinds of things to the public during an ongoing investigation? Is there some sort of legal requirement for evidence to be available to the public during an investigation?
Geaux just doesn't want to believe any reports that interfere with his conspiracy theory.
One thing we know for sure. Based on the political affiliation of the people the killer meticulously planned and successfully massacred, the killer ain't no "right winger". Maybe that's why the Left Wing media is diverting to "gun control" instead of addressing the intolerance, violence, paranoia and lies the crooked media and the Left have been spreading which is creating these kinds of monsters.
You know no such thing, you shit for brains asshole. There were over 22,000 people at that concert, I am willing to bet that at least half of them that voted, voted for Clinton. As for the rest of your demented rant, go to hell, liar.
Get your head out of uranus, you delusional Leftie whackjob!

https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/w...servatives-and-country-musics-complex-history

Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz says he became a die-hard country music fan in the days after 9/11 because he thought it was way more patriotic than rock. Not surprising: one of the era’s biggest radio hits, Alan Jackson’s “Where Were You (When the World Stopped Turning)” was written in the aftermath of the terrorist attacks.

Country music has long been associated with the right side of the political aisle – so much so that when Natalie Maines of the Dixie Chicks, said in 2003 that she was ashamed that President George W. Bush was from Texas – country music fans revolted, to put it mildly. They smashed Dixie Chicks CDs in the streets and country stations banned their music, a hit from which the band never recovered.

Country music and conservative politics are both seen as guardians of the hard-working, God-fearing, freedom-loving “real America.” But, like most things in music, politics and life, the truth is a lot more complicated.

What were his political views on Antifa, Trump and the anthem kneeling protests? It strikes me as odd that this particular crowd was literally the antithesis of the kneelers, etc. These were flag-waving country music fans who were singing "God Bless America" less than an hour before the shooting.

He had been described as a country music fan and avid hunter. I don't think it had anything to do with the culture of the crowd. He was just looking for a crowd. Being a heavy gambler he found a crowd in an area he was familiar with.

Yeah... Well, I'd still like to know more about his political views. There are country music fans who are very liberal-progressive... ask the Dixie Chicks!

I just think it's a STRANGE coincidence that we've had about two or three weeks of non-stop news coverage of this "anti-anthem" protest stuff with the NFL and then a crowd of "God Bless America"-singing fans get mowed down.
Yeah, and look what happened to them!

https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/w...servatives-and-country-musics-complex-history

Country music has long been associated with the right side of the political aisle – so much so that when Natalie Maines of the Dixie Chicks, said in 2003 that she was ashamed that President George W. Bush was from Texas – country music fans revolted, to put it mildly. They smashed Dixie Chicks CDs in the streets and country stations banned their music, a hit from which the band never recovered.

I posted about a dozen quotes this morning from leftists saying they hoped it was all Trumpsters.

EXACTLY! The radical left is off the hinges now. They honestly have this visceral hatred for their political opposition, to the point of insanity. Could this guy have been an unhinged lefty? I think it's a reasonable question, especially given the tone we are hearing daily from these nut bags.

I mean, I really do hate to think this way but I am sure there are left-wingers out there who would gladly do something like this if they could get their hands on the weapons and ammo.

You REALLY hope it's a lefty. It's dripping from every post you've made in this thread.
Well it ain't a righty, for sure.

Maybe because there is no reason law enforcement needs to release those kinds of things to the public during an ongoing investigation? Is there some sort of legal requirement for evidence to be available to the public during an investigation?

That is bull. They release surveillance video all the time

As a side note, when CNN first announced the shooter's name and identity, they made sure they mentioned "white" in the description. What a bunch of scumbags. When was the last time the fake news media mentioned "Black" or "Muslim" in the aftermath of an attack?
And they still don’t know the motive behind the Republican baseball shooting by a guy who hates Trump and Republicans and asked if these are Republicans before opening fire.
I would assume the public reaction would be tremendous and possibly lead to large protests and riots if this were another Leftie nutjob on a mission to massacre as many Trump supporters as possible.
I have to assume that you are a fucking idiot even to think along those lines. And what the fuck makes you think that only the Trumpanzees like country music? Not only that, it is you 'Conservatives' that are always talking fondly of murdering fellow Americans, not we Liberals.
Now now calm down, before you too grab and gun and start shooting like the tolerant non violent liberal that you are.

Yes, I guaran-fucking-T you that most of those people attending that concert were Trump supporting conservatives, and the shooter knew that, and targeted them because of it.
You can't guaran-fucking-T shit, ya weirdo.

Who said they were "God Bless America" singing fans? There are country music fans who are very liberal-progressive. Ask the Dixie Chicks.

See how easy it is to mold everything to fit the narrative you want it to? ;)

Hurry and spin it! Lol! This sounds more and more like a Trump hating libstain shooter.

I know how eager you are to use those dead bodies for political props, but you could at least wait for the blood to dry.

There were posts here blaming this on Antifa, liberals, and Muslims within minutes of the shooting.

Muslims have claimed responsibility for it. But if they were liberal muslims then we have had it!

ISIS claimed the shooter converted to Islam and pledged allegiance to the Islamic state, but they can't be trusted.

In would assume the public reaction would be tremendous and possibly lead to large protests and riots if this were another Leftie nutjob on a mission to massacre as many Trump supporters as possible.
I wonder if he's a registered voter and who he voted for?
None of our business.

Canyon: "Its possible Paddock may have originally targeted another festival. But lost his nerve..."

Stephen Paddock May Have Scouted ‘Life is Beautiful’ Concert: Report

Las Vegas Gunman May Have First Planned to Attack Chance the Rapper and Lorde Concert
Stephen Paddock rented condos overlooking the ‘Life Is Beautiful’ festival last month, a senior law enforcement source tells The Daily Beast.
Michael Daly
Justin Glawe
10.03.17 2:50 PM ET
LAS VEGAS—The gunman who murdered at least 59 people at a country-music concert on Sunday might have originally targeted another Las Vegas music festival held the previous weekend, according to a senior law enforcement source.

Stephen Paddock rented multiple condos overlooking the annual Life Is Beautiful Festival, which this year was headlined by Lorde and Chance the Rapper, said the source, who is not directly involved in the investigation but has been briefed on its progress.

Forum List

Back