Just Why Has Security Video Not Been Released?

I posted about a dozen quotes this morning from leftists saying they hoped it was all Trumpsters.

EXACTLY! The radical left is off the hinges now. They honestly have this visceral hatred for their political opposition, to the point of insanity. Could this guy have been an unhinged lefty? I think it's a reasonable question, especially given the tone we are hearing daily from these nut bags.

I mean, I really do hate to think this way but I am sure there are left-wingers out there who would gladly do something like this if they could get their hands on the weapons and ammo.

Anyone you know? Anyone here?

If I remember correctly he checked in during the 28th or 29th, supposedly for the music festival. He was living in a retirement community about 80 miles away.
` the hotel service guys to carry his luggage
I'm just curious as to how he was able to haul all that hardware and supplies to his room, without being noticed, especially by security.....if Mandalay Bay even had any.
I heard on the news that Las Vegas has a lot of gun shows, and one had just ended on sept 24th and another one is scheduled October 7th and that even if he were hauling a bunch of guns and he used a Bellman, it would not have been unusual or thought of as suspicious because many people come to Vegas to sell their guns at these shows.

And they still don’t know the motive behind the Republican baseball shooting by a guy who hates Trump and Republicans and asked if these are Republicans before opening fire.
In would assume the public reaction would be tremendous and possibly lead to large protests and riots if this were another Leftie nutjob on a mission to massacre as many Trump supporters as possible.
I wonder if he's a registered voter and who he voted for?

Of course you do. But you won't ever know.

That won't stop you from making shit up, though.
I haven't made up anything, troll.
LIAR and troll.
Aren't there some ducks out there that need to be held hostage? LOL The police and the FBI are trying to piece together what went down, and how it happened, and, if possible, the mental processes of Paddock. They do not need to inform us of anything during the investigation. Informing us might be informing someone involved and forewarning them.

What were his political views on Antifa, Trump and the anthem kneeling protests? It strikes me as odd that this particular crowd was literally the antithesis of the kneelers, etc. These were flag-waving country music fans who were singing "God Bless America" less than an hour before the shooting.

He had been described as a country music fan and avid hunter. I don't think it had anything to do with the culture of the crowd. He was just looking for a crowd. Being a heavy gambler he found a crowd in an area he was familiar with.

Yeah... Well, I'd still like to know more about his political views. There are country music fans who are very liberal-progressive... ask the Dixie Chicks!

I just think it's a STRANGE coincidence that we've had about two or three weeks of non-stop news coverage of this "anti-anthem" protest stuff with the NFL and then a crowd of "God Bless America"-singing fans get mowed down.

Who said they were "God Bless America" singing fans? There are country music fans who are very liberal-progressive. Ask the Dixie Chicks.

See how easy it is to mold everything to fit the narrative you want it to? ;)

In would assume the public reaction would be tremendous and possibly lead to large protests and riots if this were another Leftie nutjob on a mission to massacre as many Trump supporters as possible.
I wonder if he's a registered voter and who he voted for?

Of course you do. But you won't ever know.

That won't stop you from making shit up, though.
I haven't made up anything, troll.
LIAR and troll.
Aren't there some ducks out there that need to be held hostage? LOL The police and the FBI are trying to piece together what went down, and how it happened, and, if possible, the mental processes of Paddock. They do not need to inform us of anything during the investigation. Informing us might be informing someone involved and forewarning them.
Remember this next time you cry and moan because Trump hasn't told you what he is doing. ;)

I posted about a dozen quotes this morning from leftists saying they hoped it was all Trumpsters.

EXACTLY! The radical left is off the hinges now. They honestly have this visceral hatred for their political opposition, to the point of insanity. Could this guy have been an unhinged lefty? I think it's a reasonable question, especially given the tone we are hearing daily from these nut bags.

I mean, I really do hate to think this way but I am sure there are left-wingers out there who would gladly do something like this if they could get their hands on the weapons and ammo.

You REALLY hope it's a lefty. It's dripping from every post you've made in this thread.

What were his political views on Antifa, Trump and the anthem kneeling protests? It strikes me as odd that this particular crowd was literally the antithesis of the kneelers, etc. These were flag-waving country music fans who were singing "God Bless America" less than an hour before the shooting.

He had been described as a country music fan and avid hunter. I don't think it had anything to do with the culture of the crowd. He was just looking for a crowd. Being a heavy gambler he found a crowd in an area he was familiar with.

Yeah... Well, I'd still like to know more about his political views. There are country music fans who are very liberal-progressive... ask the Dixie Chicks!

I just think it's a STRANGE coincidence that we've had about two or three weeks of non-stop news coverage of this "anti-anthem" protest stuff with the NFL and then a crowd of "God Bless America"-singing fans get mowed down.

Who said they were "God Bless America" singing fans? There are country music fans who are very liberal-progressive. Ask the Dixie Chicks.

Hurry and spin it! Lol! This sounds more and more like a Trump hating libstain shooter.

Hurry and spin it! Lol! This sounds more and more like a Trump hating libstain shooter.

:lol:

There you go, making things up.

Anyone you know? Anyone here?
The Left Respond to the Las Vegas Massacre

I know how eager you are to use those dead bodies for political props, but you could at least wait for the blood to dry.

:lol:

There you go, making things up.

Stating my opinion that it sounds like a certain kind of person is not making anything up, troll.

I saw somewhere and did not verify it, that he had antifa info. But who knows?
There is video of a guy who looks remarkably like him posing with ANTIFA and wearing a pussy hat.

There is video of a guy who looks remarkably like him posing with ANTIFA and wearing a pussy hat.
Might be thedoctorisin. ;)

I know how eager you are to use those dead bodies for political props, but you could at least wait for the blood to dry.

Gee, what party took mere minutes to start pushing political rhetoric into the massacre?

Might be thedoctorisin. ;)
The doctorislyin doesn't have that much class.

Gee, what party took mere minutes to start pushing political rhetoric into the massacre?

It's a shame that the left was so quick to try to jump on our gun rights, thus forcing us into a defensive stance.

But it's what they do. When there's a tragedy they push to gain more control over the surviving victims.

It would not be politics at all. It would be a crime. And it is a crime. I'd bet money it's a Trump hating liberal just like at the ball park.

There were posts here blaming this on Antifa, liberals, and Muslims within minutes of the shooting.

I was saying in another thread that it would have been much easier than people think. He had several days to bring them in from only 80 miles away, and nobody is going to give some older white guy a second glance. As far as I know no hotels make you go through metal detectors or anything. They aren't exactly terrorist targets.
`
Perhaps but perhaps not. A 64 year old man there for two days to see a country music festival, hauling all that ordinance and supplies to his room looks suspicious in light of the fact that most people just have a scant amount of luggage. Unanswered is did he act alone?. Right now, everything is just speculation. The heavily editorialized MSM cannot be trusted. As a reporter, that would be an angle I'd look at.

Who exactly do you think was watching him?

You know no such thing, you shit for brains asshole. There were over 22,000 people at that concert, I am willing to bet that at least half of them that voted, voted for Clinton.

Highly unlikely. There were certainly Clinton supporters there, but to say at least half of them probably voted for her is blatant dishonesty on your part. The country music realm is known to be quite a conservative crowd.
maybe, but maybe they didn't vote as their parents?

On election day, Hillary Clinton won the youth vote (55 percent) while Donald Trump only garnered the support of 37 percent of the millennial electorate.

How Millennials voted this election

Forum List

Back