Just watched an RFK Jr interview. Democrats, you have a BIG problem!

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Wow! Imagine a Democratic Presidential candidate who visited the ACTUAL border and not some processing center for a photo op! He got up at 3 am to witness caravans of immigrants coming from Africa, Afghanistan, Turkey and dozens of other countries much further away than Central America. He is totally anti-Covid vaccine and is calling out Adam Schiff for his order to Social Media companies to comply with whatever the government says about Covid-19. He calls out the Ukraine War for what it is, a proxy war so that the Party Of War, the Democrats can fuel the US war machine. Dayum, y'all DEMs have a problem I just hope he doesn't get assassinated before he gets a chance to really shake things up.

Wow! Imagine a Democratic Presidential candidate who visited the ACTUAL border and not some processing center for a photo op! He got up at 3 am to witness caravans of immigrants coming from Africa, Afghanistan, Turkey and dozens of other countries much further away than Central America. He is totally anti-Covid vaccine and is calling out Adam Schiff for his order to Social Media companies to comply with whatever the government says about Covid-19. He calls out the Ukraine War for what it is, a proxy war so that the Party Of War, the Democrats can fuel the US war machine. Dayum, y'all DEMs have a problem I just hope he doesn't get assassinated before he gets a chance to really shake things up.
If the Deep State could handle JFK they certainly can handle RFK, if you know what I mean.

(Wink)

Sure, we do. :itsok:

I'm trying hard not to like this guy and keep telling myself there must be something wrong with him because he's a democrat, but Joe will never debate him on stage because RFK would eat him alive!
To be fair, the average 6th grader would eat Biden alive in a debate, but I haven't heard that much common sense from a Democrat Presidential candidate in decades.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

I'm just laughing about how the crazy antivaxxer guy who is only going to get votes from Republicans is supposely a threat to Democrats.

Oh, Trump cult losers? How many debates did the Republicans hold in 2020?

None?

Then stop being such whiny BDS-afflicted hypocrites. It makes you look even more pathetic.

To be fair, the average 6th grader would eat Biden alive in a debate, but I haven't heard that much common sense from a Democrat Presidential candidate in decades.
MM; I understand your predicament, but remember BOTH the RNC/DNC corporations have been playing our American constituency like a fine Stradivarius since pres. Wilson with some saying clear back to the Jackson admin. I'm not trying to influence your choice of candidate as that is strictly up to you. For me I support & vote for candidates that @ least have some history of standing up for our American constituencies fed Constitution & BoR. Thanks for your posts as they are always appreciated!

He's the Democrat version of DT but maybe even scarier for the UNiparty because his wrong-think on taboo subjects exposes the hypocrisy of progressivism masquerading as "liberals".
Can't have the hive mind hearing some bitter truths or the whole ideology might implode

I'm trying hard not to like this guy and keep telling myself there must be something wrong with him because he's a democrat, but Joe will never debate him on stage because RFK would eat him alive!
There is something wrong with him, everyone in his family thinks he is nuts, a huge anti vax leader... Democrats are not interested in his idiocy except for those who have been brainwashed with GOPBS...

Remember when the Democrats had a problem because blacks were gonna “blexit” and then Biden beat Trump?

I haven’t heard anyone here use the word Blexit again.

Biden wont debate anyone even the gop candidate ... the left will hide him and say Biden will not legitimize a [fascist or a racist or some other ist the left constantly labels its enemies ] with a debate .

Forum List

Back