RFK Jr.: "You have fifty top level CIA agents who agree to collaborate in a project to fix an election."

Wow, RFK Jr. agrees the 2020 election was stolen. The guy maybe a democrat but he's using common sense.

DNC corporation + RNC corporation + Major Managed News Media(MMNM) + Electoral College + CIA + Stacked SCOTUS + FBI + corrupt state election boards + BATF + Secret Service + IRS = Rigged elections!

I've had it with two faced profe$$ional politician$ like I am voting for the RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP) candidate of MY choice no matter what the international Banking Community that owns them thinks!

"I use emotion for the many & reserve reason for the few"(Adolf Hitler) circa 1934

so who are u voting for?

I have not read many of you posts at this time

Depends on who ends up sticking it out and ends up in the general, but I know I'm definitely not voting for anyone running as a Republican (at this time), and I'm not voting for RFK Jr. So that should narrow it down a bit.

Not particularly excited about a 2nd Biden term either, but if he's going up against either a right wing loon or a conspiracy theory-slinging snake oil merchant, then I guess I'll have to go with the old man who eats ice cream.

Why doesn't he say something about the reported smut and sex with minors that the Rabid Right had been insinuating were on a copy of a hard drive that had Rudy Ghouliguy in the chain of custody. Obviously lying to hurt the Democrats. All 50 were private citizens who can say and do what they want too. Signing that letter was not fixing the election.

What happened to trashing him as a white supremacist?

Or will that come later?

Never said that RFK Jr was a white supremacist. His late father was arguably one of the most important agents in the Civil Rights movement.

He's always been an opponent of vaccinations, likely borne out of his hatred for corporate medicine. On one level, I can relate to his biases against Big Pharma, but he's gone way off his chain here.

He actually has had a mostly solid career as a champion of progressive causes, so this is kind of sad for me to watch. I don't know whether this is just what happens to an aging Kennedy brain (seeing how most don't make it to old age), or whether he's just pissed off at being somehow slighted by the mainstream Democratic party.

50 former senior intelligence officials.....Who are all private citizens and are free to endorse whoeverthefuck they want. Was signing the letter in any way illegal?
According to Dems it's 100% acceptable to be a lying lowlife douchebag and to lie to the American people to RIG an election so long has the lies are not criminal. This is who the Dems are, don't vote for these douchebags.

According to Dems it's 100% acceptable to be a lying lowlife douchebag and to lie to the American people to RIG an election so long has the lies are not criminal. This is who the Dems are, don't vote for these douchebags.
Poor Zippy. Is this a lie?

"We want to emphasize that we do not know if the emails, provided to the New York Post by President Trump’s personal aSorney Rudy Giuliani, are genuine or not and that we do not have evidence of Russian involvement"

In fact here is the letter, so where is the lie?

Never said that RFK Jr was a white supremacist. His late father was arguably one of the most important agents in the Civil Rights movement.

He's always been an opponent of vaccinations, likely borne out of his hatred for corporate medicine. On one level, I can relate to his biases against Big Pharma, but he's gone way off his chain here.

He actually has had a mostly solid career as a champion of progressive causes, so this is kind of sad for me to watch. I don't know whether this is just what happens to an aging Kennedy brain (seeing how most don't make it to old age), or whether he's just pissed off at being somehow slighted by the mainstream Democratic party.
What he is I do not know. However, Pirog voters worship AOC who is a vacuum tube.

Forum List

Back