Just watched an RFK Jr interview. Democrats, you have a BIG problem!

unfortunately, Democrats live in the real world and know that RFK junior is wacky. While you're kept in the dark by the ridiculous GOP propaganda machine of ignorance....

Talk about being in the dark.
Weird that you labeled this fake news, yes?

"It's probably from, you know, growing up in Hawaii and it's sunny outside, and sitting on the beach," President Obama also said on an interview with ABC News' Barbara Walters set to air Friday night on "20/20."

Read the transcript below of President Obama talking about laziness.

Barbara Walters, ABC News: "What's the trait you most deplore in yourself, and the trait you most deplore in others?"

President Obama: "Laziness."

Walters: "You're lazy?"

Obama: "You know, it's interesting. There is a deep down, underneath all the work that I do, I think there's a laziness in me. It's probably from, you know, growing up in Hawaii and it's sunny outside, and sitting on the beach.

I'm trying hard not to like this guy and keep telling myself there must be something wrong with him because he's a democrat, but Joe will never debate him on stage because RFK would eat him alive!
An incumbent president doesn’t debate a challenger to his nomination. I can’t recall any time that has happened.

“Clueless” actress Alicia Silverstone has announced she is supporting Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s presidential bid to unseat President Joe Biden in the 2024 Democratic primary.

The Hollywood star said in a post on social media that she had broken up with the fragmented Democratic Party.

Apparently, the 46-year-old has a clue after all.
Well that's one vote. Only 81million more to go.

He's a Democrat. He's a better Democrat and that's why the current party hates him

They do come along. Not that I'd ever vote for any of them because on close examination, you soon find out WHY they are democrats, but in 2016, Hillary and Bernie ran against a third guy who actually had some good ideas and made good sense on some issues, a far better person than either of the two, which is why the political machine quickly did away with him.

Wow! Imagine a Democratic Presidential candidate who visited the ACTUAL border and not some processing center for a photo op! He got up at 3 am to witness caravans of immigrants coming from Africa, Afghanistan, Turkey and dozens of other countries much further away than Central America. He is totally anti-Covid vaccine and is calling out Adam Schiff for his order to Social Media companies to comply with whatever the government says about Covid-19. He calls out the Ukraine War for what it is, a proxy war so that the Party Of War, the Democrats can fuel the US war machine. Dayum, y'all DEMs have a problem I just hope he doesn't get assassinated before he gets a chance to really shake things up.
I'd consider voting for Kennedy.

If he assures me he isn't going to drag a bunch of leftards on his coattails.

If he somehow won, he would have no choice but to have an admin. full of establishment lefttards.

Look at Trump, as smart as he is he still had way too many Establishment Republicans on board.

Wow! Imagine a Democratic Presidential candidate who visited the ACTUAL border and not some processing center for a photo op! He got up at 3 am to witness caravans of immigrants coming from Africa, Afghanistan, Turkey and dozens of other countries much further away than Central America. He is totally anti-Covid vaccine and is calling out Adam Schiff for his order to Social Media companies to comply with whatever the government says about Covid-19. He calls out the Ukraine War for what it is, a proxy war so that the Party Of War, the Democrats can fuel the US war machine. Dayum, y'all DEMs have a problem I just hope he doesn't get assassinated before he gets a chance to really shake things up.
JFK would be too right wing for the bat shit crazy Leftest Democrats nowadays.

After all, he was member of the NRA and a champion of tax cuts. Both those things are considered toxic to the Democrat Party now.

No, he'll be beat by the margin of error.

Bring on the competition.
What I find interesting? Is the DNC's rhetoric about "equality & equity. . . ???"

And every sane and intelligent person knows, any such competition between Joe Biden, and any person that really wants to challenge him for the DNC nomination, won't be either fair or equitable.

SO get lost with your rhetoric and hypocrisy already.

The problem is the Democratic Party is so entwined with the Media, DOJ, IRS and FBI that I don't believe things would change much even if Kennedy went full bore at trying to clean house. There needs to be a MAJOR shake out of all of those institutions if this country is going to pull out of the death spiral.

After all, he was member of the NRA and a champion of tax cuts. Both those things are considered toxic to the Democrat Party now.
It's hard to believe that 60 years ago, the Democratic Party used to be pro-America. "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do FOR YOUR COUNTRY". Since JFK, the Democrats have done a complete 180 and now actively work against America and Americans. JFK would have them imprisoned.

It's hard to believe that 60 years ago, the Democratic Party used to be pro-America. "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do FOR YOUR COUNTRY". Since JFK, the Democrats have done a complete 180 and now actively work against America and Americans. JFK would have them imprisoned.
I never liked JFK. To me he was a weak arrogant scumbag but he is a saint compared to Democrats nowadays.

Prolly why they shot him.

What I find interesting? Is the DNC's rhetoric about "equality & equity. . . ???"

And every sane and intelligent person knows, any such competition between Joe Biden, and any person that really wants to challenge him for the DNC nomination, won't be either fair or equitable.

SO get lost with your rhetoric and hypocrisy already.
You had me until your last sentence.
Why are you such a bitch?

Back on topic, I believe there are plenty of sane (D) that just want to see the best candidates run and the BEST candidate win.
I prefer biden NOT even run, and I certainly don't believe your angle of the fix is in for biden.
(D) need to bring a solid candidate......I don't know who that is yet, but if it's RFKjr, then great.....Let's hear his platform.

I never liked JFK. To me he was a weak arrogant scumbag but he is a saint compared to Democrats nowadays.
Look who is getting all the indictments.
That would be your preferred party of criminals.
So suck on that Moon Bat.

I prefer biden NOT even run, and I certainly don't believe your angle of the fix is in for biden.
I don't care about your feelings. Neither does the ruling oligarchy.

When Hillary ran against Bernie? The DNC was already proved corrupt. Debbie Wasserman Schultz lost her chairmanship for rigging the process. AND then? Both the federal and state authorities let Brenda Snipes retire in good standing, even after it was found she rigged the election of Debbie to keep her seat as a congress person. The entire system is corrupt as shit, and you have no idea, because you live in denial. Your feelings and perceptions are manipulated.

When Bernie supporters took the DNC to court for rigging the process, the court ruled, that it did not matter that the DNC rigged the process, since the corporate owners of the party, are the ones that control the party's, "interests." The people's voice makes no difference. The registered democrats of the DNC have no legal standing.

Just like in the old days, the corporate DNC elites, can sit in a back room with cigars, and choose whomever they damn well please. THOSE ARE THE FACTS!

The nominating process in both parties is just for looks, (and maybe to gauge interest,) the corporate owners of this nation don't really give a damn what the people want.

Those? Are the facts.
1686345289222.png

CN LIVE! S1E17 DNC Corruption: Tim Canova, Niko House & The Becks​

3,186 views Streamed live on Nov 8, 2019
Our guests tonight are radio host and political analyst, Niko House; politician and professor of law, Tim Canova; and lawyers for the plaintiffs in the DNC Fraud lawsuit, Jared Beck and Elizabeth Lee Beck.

"It's probably from, you know, growing up in Hawaii and it's sunny outside, and sitting on the beach," President Obama also said on an interview with ABC News' Barbara Walters set to air Friday night on "20/20."

Barbara Walters, ABC News: "What's the trait you most deplore in yourself, and the trait you most deplore in others?"

Obama: "You know, it's interesting. There is a deep down, underneath all the work that I do, I think there's a laziness in me. It's probably from, you know, growing up in Hawaii and it's sunny outside, and sitting on the beach.

Think that means something?, you people are out of your minds...

The NRA and the top tax rate have gone totally the other way since JFK. He'd love Joe Biden Joe Biden loves him.

unfortunately, Democrats live in the real world and know that RFK junior is wacky. While you're kept in the dark by the ridiculous GOP propaganda machine of ignorance....

Hey functionally brain dead super duper retard.
The GOP is not behind him.
Every intelligent person has known that he is wacky for years.

Forum List

Back