Just watched an RFK Jr interview. Democrats, you have a BIG problem!

I would never vote for her and Robert Kennedy Junior is an idiot. Google him for crying out loud. Anyone who thinks vaccines are dangerous and a hoax is a damn idiot and he won't get more than 2% of people that don't believe such idiocy.... joe Biden is a smart guy and I hope he gets another four years with a landslide so we can become a leader of the free world again instead of a GOP backwater full of nut jobs like you..

Challenging and questioning vaccines has been done by liberals and conservatives alike. Based on what you just wrote, you think Blacks and Latinos are “damn idiots” because they challenge vaccines regularly.

Biden wont debate anyone even the gop candidate ... the left will hide him and say Biden will not legitimize a [fascist or a racist or some other ist the left constantly labels its enemies ] with a debate .
Talk about bullshit...

Biden is President... He doesn't debate anyone until Presidential debates..

Biden was willing to do all the debates in the last election. It was Trump who chickened out which is not surprising considering he has never won a debate on a Presidential Campaign... Hillary beat him sometimes badly and Biden won handy enough.
Trump was so bad at debating, his team used to set expectations in their socks... He told too many lies, was regularly misinformed... Remember when he want to refuse to debate if there was going to be fact checking... He just wanted to bullshit his way through..

I'm trying hard not to like this guy and keep telling myself there must be something wrong with him because he's a democrat, but Joe will never debate him on stage because RFK would eat him alive!

Even with his vocal impediment.

I guarantee you that it was not Joe who did the ass kicking. The deep state is powerful and under control from the globalist's elites.
No. It was Biden's supporters that kicked trump's ass on Joe's behalf.

He is also A whacked out conspiracy nut job about vaccines and his family thinks he's nuts, absolutely perfect for you GOP idiots to loVE.... Sorry, your imaginary alternative world is outvoted badly now. Fox on the run...
I'm not voting for him. But YOU may have no choice

“Clueless” actress Alicia Silverstone has announced she is supporting Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s presidential bid to unseat President Joe Biden in the 2024 Democratic primary.

The Hollywood star said in a post on social media that she had broken up with the fragmented Democratic Party.

Apparently, the 46-year-old has a clue after all.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

I'm just laughing about how the crazy antivaxxer guy who is only going to get votes from Republicans is supposely a threat to Democrats.

Oh, Trump cult losers? How many debates did the Republicans hold in 2020?

None?

Then stop being such whiny BDS-afflicted hypocrites. It makes you look even more pathetic.

We all understand that you are fucking insane.
But,
He won't get any Republican votes.
He will get Democrat voters who are not blind to the Corruption of their party.
There aren't enough to make a real impact, so he will fade away - but.

He's the Democrat version of DT but maybe even scarier for the UNiparty because his wrong-think on taboo subjects exposes the hypocrisy of progressivism masquerading as "liberals".
Can't have the hive mind hearing some bitter truths or the whole ideology might implode

It would be nice if we all lived in actual reality, but -

The Democrat media bubble cult is strong and tight and for the most part impenetrable.

Forum List

Back