Just Saw a Bloomberg Ad Touting Obamacare

Republicans have no plan....

It’s interesting, although you thought you were being clever and funny, in a way you are completely unaware of, you actually outlined how many of us conservatives feel about healthcare. That being- less government in the system is better.

Until you want bailed out.

And who exactly would be doing the "bailing out"? You?

Give me a break, if anybody has to rely on statist, message board warriors to bail them out, then they're truly fucked, you couldn't bail out a bathtub. :rolleyes:

Well right now it's on the backs of future generations.

.. and exactly what are you willing to sacrifice to help alleviate that burden?

Before you start hyperventilating, relax, it's a rhetorical question that I already know the answer to.

I don’t have a link, it was live TV. But that’s his platform to get votes.

Can the Left get any more tone deaf?
They want Free Healthcare too.
1*AvOj5LPPvHnip9Gj5m3rXQ.jpeg

So do all The Illegal Aliens.
1159690569.jpg.0.jpg

They want Free Healthcare but want to Abolish ICE.
womens-march-abolish-ice-1280x720.jpg

It’s interesting, although you thought you were being clever and funny, in a way you are completely unaware of, you actually outlined how many of us conservatives feel about healthcare. That being- less government in the system is better.
It’s nice you feel that way but it’s still becoming unaffordable for many. And it affects a lot of people so no plan won’t be a winner for you.

The problem is nobody is asking WHY "it's still becoming unaffordable for many" and looking for honest answers, all politicians want to do is blame whatever target they think they can sell to their "base" as a good boogeyman and then pander to that base with a bunch of horseshit "plans" for further government take over.

I have yet to hear a single politician from either of the major political crime families even ATTEMPT to address the question honestly and without partisan or ideological bias; that's why they keep making it WORSE and then have to come up with new "plans" to "fix" everything the earlier "plans" broke.

Case in point ... Bloombergs "plans" to "fix" (or as his campaign puts it "build upon") the ACA, it's a proposal to FIX the fucking FIX.
What happened to allowing competition across state lines, and the opening up of that competition to assure better prices, quality, and affordability where as the phonies held up by the government will then be revealed, and therefore they will fall by the wayside just as it should be ?? This is when real competitive independent care givers and medicine takes it's place for a proper run system again.. Government can't run crap as is proven in the public sectors, and depending on government is the wrong way to go. Let them run the military and such, but stay out of everything else is my opinion. Government run by the Democrats has sought to destroy the private and public sectors in order to take control of them, and this must stop now.

It’s nice you feel that way but it’s still becoming unaffordable for many. And it affects a lot of people so no plan won’t be a winner for you.

The problem is nobody is asking WHY "it's still becoming unaffordable for many" and looking for honest answers, all politicians want to do is blame whatever target they think they can sell to their "base" as a good boogeyman and then pander to that base with a bunch of horseshit "plans" for further government take over.

I have yet to hear a single politician from either of the major political crime families even ATTEMPT to address the question honestly and without partisan or ideological bias; that's why they keep making it WORSE and then have to come up with new "plans" to "fix" everything the earlier "plans" broke.

Case in point ... Bloombergs "plans" to "fix" (or as his campaign puts it "build upon") the ACA, it's a proposal to FIX the fucking FIX.
What happened to allowing competition across state lines, and the opening up of that competition to assure better prices, quality, and affordability where as the phonies held up by the government will then be revealed, and therefore they will fall by the wayside just as it should be ?? This is when real competitive independent care givers and medicine takes it's place for a proper run system again.. Government can't run crap as is proven in the public sectors, and depending on government is the wrong way to go. Let them run the military and such, but stay out of everything else is my opinion. Government run by the Democrats has sought to destroy the private and public sectors in order to take control of them, and this must stop now.
There are state’s that have opened up state lines and it really hasn’t helped. I don’t think markets work well for healthcare. When you are in the ambulance you can’t really call around for pricing. When you need life saving surgery you aren’t likely to pick the cheap option...

Trump tried to get that bill through but The Democrats & their PACs Blocked it.

We need to get a Super Majority in November and get that passed and it will fix about 60% of the problems.

There are state’s that have opened up state lines and it really hasn’t helped. I don’t think markets work well for healthcare. When you are in the ambulance you can’t really call around for pricing. When you need life saving surgery you aren’t likely to pick the cheap option...
Since when do people shop for Health Insurance while they are in an ambulance? Were you dropped on your head today?

I have never seen any sort of study showing where all the money goes. For instance a surgery costs $10k, How do the costs breakdown? Maybe it’s because costs are impossible to track. I get bills a year after sometimes...

It's not just where "all the money goes", it's what's causing it to go there, for example:

We have a health crisis in this country that's being caused by lifestyle (diet, exercise) borne chronic disease (heart disease, diabetes, hypertension, etc..,) that is of a magnitude unlike anything ever faced by a health care system, the demand driven by this phenomenon alone is driving up costs and driving down productivity in the economy, Yet politicians aren't even are talking about it in relation to partisan health care "plans".

Here's a good study of the problem: An Empirical Study of Chronic Diseases in the United States: A Visual Analytics Approach to Public Health

"According to the Centers for Disease Control, in the U.S. alone, chronic diseases account for nearly 75 percent of aggregate healthcare spending, or an estimated $5300 per person annually. In terms of public insurance, treatment of chronic diseases comprises an even larger proportion of spending: 96 cents per dollar for Medicare and 83 cents per dollar for Medicaid. Thus, the understanding, management, and prevention of chronic diseases are important objectives if, as a society, we are to provide better quality healthcare to citizens and improve their overall quality of life.

More than two thirds of all deaths are caused by one or more of these five chronic diseases: heart disease, cancer, stroke, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and diabetes. Additional statistics are quite stark chronic diseases are responsible for seven out of 10 deaths in the U.S., killing more than 1.7 million Americans each year; and more than 75% of the $2 trillion spent on public and private healthcare in 2005 went toward chronic diseases. What makes treating chronic conditions (and efforts to manage population health) particularly challenging is that chronic conditions often do not exist in isolation. In fact, today one in four U.S. adults have two or more chronic conditions, while more than half of older adults have three or more chronic conditions. And the likelihood of these types of comorbidities occurring goes up as we age. Given America’s current demographics, wherein 10,000 Americans will turn 65 each day from now through the end of 2029, it is reasonable to expect that the overall number of patients with comorbidities will increase greatly.
"

...and the kicker is that Federal Agricultural Policy is one of the major contributors to this problem.

Give me a break, if anybody has to rely on statist, message board warriors to bail them out, then they're truly fucked, you couldn't bail out a bathtub. :rolleyes:

Before you start hyperventilating, relax, it's a rhetorical question that I already know the answer to.

So let's do it.

If the system is run right, and government wasn't involved so much (need better competitive insurance policies as well), then all your hypothetical speak is just that "hypothetical". We have drifted so far from what did work, that we can't seem to get back to it. The politicians who end up with a stake in the game, usually pull for their interest, so there's that.

I don’t have a link, it was live TV. But that’s his platform to get votes.

Can the Left get any more tone deaf?
Trump is trying to take away your healthcare

It will be the theme of many Democratic campaigns

Since when do people shop for Health Insurance while they are in an ambulance? Were you dropped on your head today?
Yes they aren’t shopping for where they can get the cheapest treatment, that is the point.

If the system is run right, and government wasn't involved so much (need better competitive insurance policies as well), then all your hypothetical speak is just that "hypothetical". We have drifted so far from what did work, that we can't seem to get back to it. The politicians who end up with a stake in the game, usually pull for their interest, so there's that.
Costs have been going up for so long. When is this time you think it was working?

So let's do it.

Do what?

You don't need to do anything, the unfettered greed and stupidity of "We the People" will ultimately collapse the perverted system that currently exists and force a reboot; hopefully future generations will learn from our idiocy and not rely on the criminal institution we call "the state".

At one time "Wall Street" did not run the country like it does now.

How do you propose we address that?

Yes they aren’t shopping for where they can get the cheapest treatment, that is the point.
Health Care and Health Insurance are two different issues. No one in America is denied Health Care.

Nobody is in an ambulance shopping for "Health Insurance"

Paying for someone else's Health Insurance is what Obama Care is all about, and The Federal Government cannot force another American to pay for a product like that.

Next you are going to tell me that I have to pay for an Illegal Alien's Car Insurance.

That is a violation of The Commerce Clause.

Health Care and Health Insurance are two different issues. No one in America is denied Health Care.

Paying for someone else's Health Insurance is what Obama Care is all about, and The Federal Government cannot force another American to pay for a product like that.

Roberts said otherwise. (Though I agree he was wrong)

Next you are going to tell me that I have to pay for an Illegal Alien's Car Insurance.

And depending on where you go you might have a lot more out of pocket, Some hospitals are in network, some aren’t. Some doctors are in network some aren’t. It’s a big shitshow.

Forum List

Back