Just remember: Democrats created the new era of a lawless society

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daily Observation:
Democrat Voters are the sludge of our society.
They are violent fanatics who murder policemen.
They block traffic and pull people out of their cars and beat them.
They burn and loot people's businesses.
They burn people's cars.
They burn people's homes.
They assault people who are just walking down the sidewalk.
They are the backwards cretins who cause about 95% of our problems.
....and the Democrat Politicians are even worse
Anyone who supports the above needs to be throat punched.
You just proved the point of the post you were replying to,
That Democrats support chaos, crime, and terrorism?
Yes.....thank you.

I live in suburban Phoenix.
Isn't that a nice luxury to have? Knowing that conservatives are champions of freedom of speech and freedom of though, you can disclose information like that?

Since progressives are fascists, disclosing information like that can get us attacked. We miss the liberty we've created for you fascists.
Funniest shit ever right there.

What kind of snowflake do you have to be when you're so scared to simply name the city that you live in? Wow; you're a pussy.

What kind of snowflake do you have to be when you're so scared to simply name the city that you live in? Wow; you're a pussy.
Again...the kind of luxury only produced by conservatives. I don't want my paradise to have to endure you violent fascists...

L1.jpg
L1.jpg
L3.jpg

And not for nothing CC, but I'm not the one scared to show up unless I'm in a group of several thousand and have my face covered. :laugh:

I show up alone, nothing covering my face - oh and no helmet like you pussies. But, then again, I'm a real man and you leftists only have dress-wearing beta males :dunno:

And not for nothing CC, but I'm not the one scared to show up unless I'm in a group of several thousand and have my face covered. :laugh:

I show up alone, nothing covering my face - oh and no helmet like you pussies. But, then again, I'm a real man and you leftists only have dress-wearing beta males :dunno:

A "real man" who is afraid to state what city he lives in?

Democrats created the new era of a lawless society
This is a lie.
And yet you can't even post a single piece of evidence to dispute it! :lmao:
Well, tell us where you're alleged conservative utopia is and it will likely be disputed.

I lived in the bluest zip code in the world a few years back. There never was a single murder in that zip code.
Unlike Texas--red state--constant shootings everywhere.

Not only that but they stole an election, is now letting millions of Illegals flood across the border, running up the cost of energy, creating massive inflation and turning our once great military into the Village People.

Democrats created the new era of a lawless society
This is a lie.
Fact #1: Democrats engaged in the over-throw of actual local governments across the United States - setting up "autonomous zones" such as "CHAZ" and "CHOP"

Fact #2: Not only did the leaders of those local governments not stop the overthrow, they actually encouraged it

Fact #3: Democrat leaders setup "sanctuary cities" to hide criminals from ICE and other agencies, in direct violation of immigration laws

I could go on, but that's enough to get the board laughing at you right now

Isn't that a nice luxury to have? Knowing that conservatives are champions of freedom of speech and freedom of though, you can disclose information like that?

Since progressives are fascists, disclosing information like that can get us attacked. We miss the liberty we've created for you fascists.

Snowflake means someone who melts at the sound of alternative viewpoints.
They need safe-spaces to keep from being sent to a psychiatric ward.

Every last one of them is going to throw a tantrum like a toddler, but the ignoring of law “sanctuary” nonsense started with them and their bullshit “sanctuary city”.

You wanted it…you got it. Sheriffs across the nation are properly upholding the US Constitution as they took an oath to do. Any new federal gun laws by Joe Biden and the Democrats will be useless.

No problem. You just make the ATF a lot larger and get them to crack down on the gun nuts.

Snowflake means someone who melts at the sound of alternative viewpoints.
They need safe-spaces to keep from being sent to a psychiatric ward.
Snowflake means pussy. You're a snowflake.

I lived in the bluest zip code in the world a few years back. There never was a single murder in that zip code.
And yet you moved out :lmao:

Maybe you didn't have a murder, but there's a reason you got the fuck out of dodge. Either there were no jobs, the city was covered in heroin needles and human feces, or other crimes were off the charts. There's a reason you left, sweetie.

Whoops. Poodle just posted a mis-attributed quote again.

Earliest appearance in print: J.S. McCrea, letter to the editor, Medicine Hat (Alberta) News, January 6, 2001.

Earliest appearance in print, attributed to Thomas Jefferson: This quotation has never been attributed to Thomas Jefferson in print media; all attributions have appeared on Internet sites.

Other attributions: Glen Aldrich

Comments: This quotation has not been found in the writings of Thomas Jefferson. It very often appears as part of a numbered list, often titled "Firearms Refresher Course"; most of the statements on the list are unattributed, but the list sometimes appears with the spurious Jefferson quotation "Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not" at the head of the list. This may have resulted in the erroneous attribution of other items on the list to Jefferson. The author of the letter cited above implies that he obtained the list from "an old friend in the United States," so the quotation would appear to date from before 2001, although no earlier appearances in print have been found.

- Anna Berkes, 7/8/15

Snowflake means pussy. You're a snowflake.
Right...but in the context of someone who has a "meltdown" over anything. Snowflakes are fragile. It doesn't apply to conservatives, sweetie. We're not the one's who ask for "safe spaces" and "cry closets" on college campuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back