Just remember: Democrats created the new era of a lawless society

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in suburban Phoenix.
Isn't that a nice luxury to have? Knowing that conservatives are champions of freedom of speech and freedom of though, you can disclose information like that?

Since progressives are fascists, disclosing information like that can get us attacked. We miss the liberty we've created for you fascists.
Funniest shit ever right there.

What kind of snowflake do you have to be when you're so scared to simply name the city that you live in? Wow; you're a pussy.
Snowflake means someone who melts at the sound of alternative viewpoints.
They need safe-spaces to keep from being sent to a psychiatric ward.
Snowflake means pussy. You're a snowflake.
No....snowflake is someone who has a meltdown at the slightest exposure to conservative thought. The truth makes them scream at the sky. They need medication to calm them down because they cannot face reality. They go along with oppression against those they've been taught to hate because they can't face reality. They are weak individuals with no core principles. They are useless in a fight. They betray their friends and their family at the slightest taste of hardship. They are perverts who have relaxed standards and morals...and always have something to hide. Something to be ashamed of.

No....snowflake is someone who has a meltdown at the slightest exposure to conservative thought. The truth makes them scream at the sky. They need medication to calm them down because they cannot face reality. They go along with oppression against those they've been taught to hate because they can't face reality. They are weak individuals with no core principles. They are useless in a fight. They betray their friends and their family at the slightest taste of hardship. They are perverts who have relaxed standards and morals...and always have something to hide. Something to be ashamed of.

I'd ask if you know how hysterical you sound, but it would be a moot point.

I'd ask if you know how hysterical you sound, but it would be a moot point.
Well....you always sound ridiculous.....but that's no big secret.

Isn't that a nice luxury to have? Knowing that conservatives are champions of freedom of speech and freedom of though, you can disclose information like that?

Since progressives are fascists, disclosing information like that can get us attacked. We miss the liberty we've created for you fascists.

What kind of snowflake do you have to be when you're so scared to simply name the city that you live in? Wow; you're a pussy.
Like the "men" who can't fess up to the city where they live? That kind of shame?

Were those the same cities blob supporters shot up during his administration?
WTF are you mumbling about?
  1. Trump supporters were the one's assaulted/shot at. They were not doing the shooting/assaulting.
  2. If Trump supporters were "terrorizing" cities, why were you left-wing assholes calling to DEFUND law enforcement in left-wing cities? Oops!

Last edited:

Like the "men" who can't fess up to the city where they live? That kind of shame?
Fess up to the city where they live?
My city isn't where you live.
People like you are few and far between here.
I haven't met one person like you here.
I have to go up to Vanderbilt in Nashville to find idiots like you.

Sorry, Joe!! You guys wanted "sanctuary cities", you got 'em! Gun sanctuary counties negate any gun legislation you pass. Don't you just love the lawless society Dumbocrats created??

Again, Poodle, I don't think Andy and Barnie are going to stand up to the ATF, but go ahead and try.
ICE is evil. ATF is great. I believe we could have been a much richer nation with most having greater lives without the interference of others that is over the top.

How is that whole “Defund the Police” thing working out in left-wing Illinois?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back