Just released "The Fall Of Minneapolis" documents all the hidden evidence associated with George Floyd.

Like I've been saying for years, George Floyd was a manufactured crisis with the FBI, BLM and Democrat leaders fully involved in the propaganda campaign. Lots of very telling video of George Floyd and many others closely involved with the case. Educate yourself.

This post has been rated retarded.jpg

^^^^^^^
You whore for a murderer criminal.

Keep pretending you're an American.

LOL

No, that is what you guys do in defending George Floyd, the actual criminal....he died because he filled his body with illegal, deadly drugs, and did that to a heart with 3 clogged arteries......if the cops hadn't shown up, he was still dead from the overdose and heart attack.

The autopsy report even states there was no damage to the wind pipe. Our government is corrupt.
We have the least educated whites here trying to understand an autopsy report. It's like expecting monkeys to read Shakespeare.... 😄

No physical damage to the wind pipe doesn't rule out subdural neck compression resulting in cardiac arrest, which is what the autopsy found as the cause of death. For the Bingos in the audience that means if someone crushed your windpipe with a barbell that would likely result in physical damage but if someone merely nelt on your windpipe it can still restrict the oxygen you're getting without the physical trauma to your throat.

We have the least educated whites here trying to understand an autopsy report. It's like expecting monkeys to read Shakespeare.... 😄

No physical damage to the wind pipe doesn't rule out subdural neck compression resulting in cardiac arrest, which is what the autopsy found as the cause of death. For the Bingos in the audience that means if someone crushed your windpipe with a barbell that would likely result in physical damage but if someone merely nelt on your windpipe it can still restrict the oxygen you're getting without the physical trauma to your throat.

Yeah.......and the lethal drugs in his system did nothing.....right? You dumb asses....

The amount of drugs he had in his system should have killed him..

Couple that with him having Covid at the time.
In those same 9 minutes, without Chauvin kneeling him down on the ground, would he have died from the overdose? Would Floyd be dead in those same 9 minutes without Chauvin....would the drugs alone had done him in if he was just sitting in the car or standing by it, in just those 9 minutes?

Or would it have taken a couple of hours or 30 minutes or 15 minutes or the next day?

In those same 9 minutes, without Chauvin kneeling him down on the ground, would he have died from the overdose? Would Floyd be dead in those same 9 minutes without Chauvin....would the drugs alone had done him in if he was just sitting in the car or standing by it, in just those 9 minutes?

Or would it have taken a couple of hours or 30 minutes or 15 minutes or the next day?

Yes....the drugs and the 3 clogged arteries actually killed him......

Yes....the drugs and the 3 clogged arteries actually killed him......
Do you think this is the only time he did drugs, or that amount? Why didn't he die all those other times, with his clogged arteries and all....? :rolleyes-41:

No, that is what you guys do in defending George Floyd, the actual criminal....he died because he filled his body with illegal, deadly drugs, and did that to a heart with 3 clogged arteries......if the cops hadn't shown up, he was still dead from the overdose and heart attack.

Wrong. The cop killed him.

And here you are, whoring for a murderer.

When a white guy kills a black guy in the tyranny of the government, you're OK with that.

Keep pretending you give a shit about freedom and liberty, gun nut!

Like I've been saying for years, George Floyd was a manufactured crisis with the FBI, BLM and Democrat leaders fully involved in the propaganda campaign. Lots of very telling video of George Floyd and many others closely involved with the case. Educate yourself.

O
Outstanding doc almost felt bad for the fat white mom who had 4 paid the toll with mixed kids whose son got 3 years. Total frame job. The evidence not allowed at trial was horrific. Funny hearing Floyd say man I dindu nuffin. Jacob (((Frey))) deserves a death sentence.

Lib loons trying to sell that racism causes their own conduct to be so bad that they get “murdered” for it.

When a white guy kills a black guy in the tyranny of the government, you're OK with that.

STFU you pos satantic leftist scum bring that shit me me motherfucker scum.

You fuck and eat goats so is that the higher education standard you just bleated about?

They're unfair.Floyd was passing counterfeit money, and got ugly when he got caught. He was so large he was bullying the police, and they bullied him right back. Yes, they had to tame him a little, but he died because he overdosed, and that information was not out there for a couple of years, but that filled in the confusion surrounding his death, and the cop who was jailed did not kill George Floyd, he was just trying to manage a guy who was so full of narcotics, he was drawing his last breath when apprehended. I think that cop should be released, reinstated, and paid back wages for what the withheld truth in the courtroom did to humiliate the policeman who was just doing his job., nothing more, nothing left. Floyd just suicided himself in the presence of law enforcement people trying to keep him from hurting himself and others. I heard they refused to accept the Policeman's request for a retrial when the information came out about Floyd's self-inflicted lethal injection. It was clear to me that something was out of line and it wasn't the cop who subdued the raving maniac Floyd's unlawful street drugs made him be. How could the justice system not review the autopsy and put a cop doing his job in jail because he was trying to prevent Mr. Floyd's wild haymakers intended to commit severe harm to the cop's partners and his shooting up meth to harm himself before he passed his counterfeit money to a shopkeeper who called the police for his highly illegal fraudulent money. :(

They're unfair.Floyd was passing counterfeit money, and got ugly when he got caught. He was so large he was bullying the police, and they bullied him right back. Yes, they had to tame him a little, but he died because he overdosed, and that information was not out there for a couple of years, but that filled in the confusion surrounding his death, and the cop who was jailed did not kill George Floyd, he was just trying to manage a guy who was so full of narcotics, he was drawing his last breath when apprehended. I think that cop should be released, reinstated, and paid back wages for what the withheld truth in the courtroom did to humiliate the policeman who was just doing his job., nothing more, nothing left. Floyd just suicided himself in the presence of law enforcement people trying to keep him from hurting himself and others. I heard they refused to accept the Policeman's request for a retrial when the information came out about Floyd's self-inflicted lethal injection. It was clear to me that something was out of line and it wasn't the cop who subdued the raving maniac Floyd's unlawful street drugs made him be. How could the justice system not review the autopsy and put a cop doing his job in jail because he was trying to prevent Mr. Floyd's wild haymakers intended to commit severe harm to the cop's partners and his shooting up meth to harm himself before he passed his counterfeit money to a shopkeeper who called the police for his highly illegal fraudulent money. :(
Floyd was a repeat criminal with numerous health issues and he died due to that

Do you think this is the only time he did drugs, or that amount? Why didn't he die all those other times, with his clogged arteries and all....? :rolleyes-41:

Because his 3 clogged arteries finally finished off his heart...

The latest autopsy report says Floyd was killed by self-injection of a lethal dose of drugs, and I think it was meth if memory serves me right. The local justices refused to hear the new information, so the cop is still incarcerated for basically, doing his job. His and witnesses testimony said Mr. Floyd was out of control, far bigger than the cops, who were doing all they could to contain the out-of-control large giant of a man who tried to pull a fast one on the shopkeeper he gave a counterfeit bill to cheat the shop and get something for nothing in the shop that counterfeit money would certainly get cheated, plus it is illegal to make and pass counterfeit money.

The latest autopsy report says Floyd was killed by self-injection of a lethal dose of drugs, and I think it was meth if memory serves me right. The local justices refused to hear the new information, so the cop is still incarcerated for basically, doing his job. His and witnesses testimony said Mr. Floyd was out of control, far bigger than the cops, who were doing all they could to contain the out-of-control large giant of a man who tried to pull a fast one on the shopkeeper he gave a counterfeit bill to cheat the shop and get something for nothing in the shop that counterfeit money would certainly get cheated, plus it is illegal to make and pass counterfeit money.

Yeah, right. Kneeling on his neck for nine minutes had nothing to do with it.

How about you and the rest of the MAGA retards volunteer to have someone kneel on your neck with the full force of bodily weight for nine minutes and see what happens.

We can then see how many of you survive and you can come back here and tell us it was no big deal.

Spot on! The Fall Of Minneapolis puts a spotlight on just how far our "leaders" have fallen in terms of deliberately lying to the American people. Worse yet, for the purpose of INCITING VIOLENCE, DESTRUCTION, DIVISION AND DEATH. Yes that is the sad truth about Obama's America.

Forum List

Back