Increased Terror Threat in NYC

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Is anyone surprised? Must be those zionist again, don't you think?.
Or could it be Trump loyalists? Who knows. I hope the Religion of Peace is safe 😢

Last edited:
Or could it be Trump loyalists? Who knows. I hope the Religion of Peace is safe 😢

it's the White Supremacists that hide under our beds a night.

1700590978881.png

Or ... " This makes Jim Crow look like Jim Eagle " !
Guess who said dat.
Um ... Pardon Me Moi.Could it be Doc Bidenomics.
The best kept secret of Southern Segregationst.
Even though he used to carry his Scranton Lunch pail
to work as if no one the wiser.

There no such thing as "The Religion of Peace". There no Magical/Mystical/Mythical Sky Man. His followers in the three largest religions individually and collectively love violence to futher their own agenda.

In short. Fuck god. Religions use vioence in that idiots name and call it justice. There is no god, all religions use violence.

There no such thing as "The Religion of Peace". There no Magical/Mystical/Mythical Sky Man. His followers in the three largest religions individually and collectively love violence to futher their own agenda.

In short. Fuck god. Religions use vioence in that idiots name and call it justice. There is no god, all religions use violence.
Settle down now, no reason for getting triggered.

The left and Islam. Both are pretty much the same

Forum List

Back