Just released "The Fall Of Minneapolis" documents all the hidden evidence associated with George Floyd.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Like I've been saying for years, George Floyd was a manufactured crisis with the FBI, BLM and Democrat leaders fully involved in the propaganda campaign. Lots of very telling video of George Floyd and many others closely involved with the case. Educate yourself.

Like I've been saying for years, George Floyd was a manufactured crisis with the FBI, BLM and Democrat leaders fully involved in the propaganda campaign. Lots of very telling video of George Floyd and many others closely involved with the case. Educate yourself.

There was little doubt that Chauvin was completely intent on murdering him.

This helps explain Chauvin's determination, but America wasn't quite ready to allow police officers to be executioners too.

Time has passed and the country's culture has most likely ripened to a point where police murder of a black man on camera can be found acceptable by America's justice system.

It deserves another test run by the police but perhaps with a bit more caution and a few more manufactured justifications.

This helps explain Chauvin's determination, but America wasn't quite ready to allow police officers to be executioners too.

Time has passed and the country's culture has most likely ripened to a point where police murder of a black man on camera can be found acceptable by America's justice system.

It deserves another test run by the police but perhaps with a bit more caution and a few more manufactured justifications.
Chauvin was doing his job and is completely innocent of Saint Floyd's death. Floyd gets to take full responsibility for sending himself to hell.

No, the democrat party wants America at each other's throats. They saw the opportunity and took it. The autopsy shows no damage to the wind pipe, he died of a drug overdose. Too bad you're too stupid to see the truth and trust the corrupt government.

Derek Chauvin should be released immediately then he should sue everyone involved with his false imprisonment for every, single dime he can get. Follow all of that up by prosecuting and arresting his false accusers. Bearing false witness and false imprisonment are very serious crimes.
If you can get wide support for that then police murder has gained political correctness in America, by the political right.

Supposing we consider the right on this board to be representative of the right in the country.

Maybe the time has come for Americans to turn a blind eye to police executions being carried out in public?

The situation in America now almost demands it!

If you can get wide support for that then police murder has gained political correctness in America, by the political right.

Supposing we consider the right on this board to be representative of the right in the country.

Maybe the time has come for Americans to turn a blind eye to police executions being carried out in public?

The situation in America now almost demands it!
I'm opposed to corrupt cops. But Chauvin isn't one of them.

I'm opposed to corrupt cops. But Chauvin isn't one of them.
Everybody will have their own exceptions and excuses for some cop that made an attempt to legitimize murder on the streets.

Chauvin's method on camera is going to be a hard one for you to legitiize.

But the objective is not to excuse it but to accept it for what it obviously was, and then make it part of normal in America.

As a Canadian I have no say but I can support Chauvin's actions at least in principle for America only.

Something obviously must be done that will give police officers a needed leg up.

We should be able to agree on that at least.

The amount of drugs he had in his system should have killed him..

Couple that with him having Covid at the time.
then you should argue for police executions on the street when those conditions are met. Adjustments to the change in the law can be made later.

No, the democrat party wants America at each other's throats. They saw the opportunity and took it. The autopsy shows no damage to the wind pipe, he died of a drug overdose. Too bad you're too stupid to see the truth and trust the corrupt government.
I have no ax to grind with you if you are in favour of allowing police to perform executions on the street. As I've already said, the conditions that must be met can be adjusted at any time.

If Chauvin cleared the bar then that *standard should be set as the new law that determines guilt or innocence.

* not to apply to Canada.

Sure why watch a documentary with video evidence when you can just watch the "knee on neck" video for the 100th time.

Forum List

Back