Just read Wilson's testimony to the grand jury....WOW!

continuing deflections duly noted

Ironic given that you are deflecting from the hard truth.

The storekeeper never reported a "robbery". Why not?

Just try answering that question.

But you can't because then you would have to face the hard truth.

Watch the video, the clerk was a bit busy with a 300 lb thief at the time.

The law does not demand that a theft be reported by the owner. A bystander may report a crime in process

You continue to deflect from the FACT that when D Johnson was interviewed he clearly stated that Michael Brown STOLE the smokes.

You are delusional my friend.

The store owner doesn't report robberies because he would shortly be dead as a snitch.

The law does not demand that a theft be reported by the owner. A bystander may report a crime in process

You continue to deflect from the FACT that when D Johnson was interviewed he clearly stated that Michael Brown STOLE the smokes.

You run away from the truth because you can't handle it. You invent rationalizations because it suits your own delusions. The facts don't fit your delusion so you believe the testimony of someone who you believe is lying about the "strong arming".

In essence you have zero credibility given what you "believe".

You run away from the truth because you can't handle it. You invent rationalizations because it suits your own delusions. The facts don't fit your delusion so you believe the testimony of someone who you believe is lying about the "strong arming".

Moron, the fact is in the interview with Johnson who STATED his buddy MICHAEL BROWN STOLE THE SMOKES

You continue to prove you have serious delusions dude

Moron, the fact is in the interview with Johnson who STATED his buddy MICHAEL BROWN STOLE THE SMOKES

That you have degenerated to ad hom attacks is a tacit admission that you cannot defend your feckless position.

The store owner doesn't report robberies because he would shortly be dead as a snitch.

Assumes facts not in evidence.
It's actually what the clerk said.

No matter how you personally feel based on everything you gathered from the internet the decision is that Wilson committed no crime. Which puts you in the same category as everyone else who doesn't like a judicial decision. There are millions of them. They are called losers.

There will be no federal civil rights charges and the family will be unable to sue. This is over.

That you have degenerated to ad hom attacks is a tacit admission that you cannot defend your feckless position.

Dipwad, to defend your reckless assertions you must be saying that Browns OWN FRIEND lied about Brown stealing the cigars.

Problem is, you provide no evidence to support that assertion. No screen capture of the "transaction" not even the method of payment.

If this was in a court, after your testimony you would no doubt here the following phrase from the judge:

The witness is dismissed, the jury will disregard the witnesses testimony.

De, now you've been dispatched. Get used to it.

And in other news: Where is the NAACP, Obama, Holder, that pos Sharpton? hello!!!!!

SNIP:
981 Missouri Black Babies Have Been Aborted Since Michael Brown’s Death, No Riots…

Where’s the outrage??
Via Truth Revolt:
To illustrate the utter hypocrisy and injustice pervading the black community following the death of Michael Brown, LifeNews published the depressing reality that 981 black babies have been aborted in Missouri since that fateful day back in August-and not a single person has rioted over their wrongful deaths.
LifeNews published the numbers in response to a blog post from a pro-life advocate in Missouri named Reverend Katherine. She wrote:
Since the day that Michael Brown died [Aug 9, 2014], another 981 Black Missourians have died; 9 per day, every day since then. These Black Missourians were unarmed, innocent, and had no ability to defend themselves and died in plain sight. But there is no outrage, no riots, not one protest.
Keep Reading

ALL of it here:

Maybe the store clerk felt intimidated and feared there might be reprisal in the future if he did. That would be the logical assumption.
In August when the first round of lootings happened "snitches get stitches" was spray painted on the wall of that store.

The clerk who was robbed is not the owner. His father is the owner. The man said that the final decision is his fathers but the store probably would not reopen.

Dipwad, to defend your reckless assertions you must be saying that Browns OWN FRIEND lied about Brown stealing the cigars.

Problem is, you provide no evidence to support that assertion. No screen capture of the "transaction" not even the method of payment.

If this was in a court, after your testimony you would no doubt here the following phrase from the judge:

:lmao: at your feeble attempts to pretend that you are right.

He would never have gotten away with that testimony in a regular trial.

The forensic evidence contradicts his testimony. According to Wilson he said that Brown was trying to hit him after the shot him in the hand. There should also have been a blood trail from the vehicle to the body. Wilson even said that Brown was holding his hand against his stomach (probably trying to stem the bleeding). Wilson made out that he thought that Brown was going for a gun.

The fact that there was no cross examination is criminal in my opinion.
No cross? It is just the prosecutor, it's a Grand Jury, not a trial.

The prosecutor presents the case, no cross is needed.

:lmao: at your feeble attempts to pretend that you are right.

^^^^ The hack says ^^^^

That's what he says. And we all know cops don't lie.
Why is the dead punk automatically given the benefit of a doubt while the cop is flogged and put to the rack? There's something very wrong with the priorities here.

Maybe because the cop has a lot to gain to tell the story in a way that reflects best on him.
And if the way he told the story was the way it actually happened?

Then he committed suicide by cop. Brown, that is. And I accept that he might have, because that is the only way that Wilson's story makes sense.

Actually, many of LEO kills on thugs are essentially, suicide by cop. I mean, the outcome was predictable

-Geaux

I don't know. I think a typical criminal has the goal of getting away with the crime. An unarmed guy charging straight at the cop who has ALREADY shot him, is blatantly committing suicide, not trying to get away with anything.

This is all predicated on Wilson's testimony being the whole truth. Which I'm not convinced of. However, the grand jury has decided.

I don't know. I think a typical criminal has the goal of getting away with the crime. An unarmed guy charging straight at the cop who has ALREADY shot him, is blatantly committing suicide, not trying to get away with anything.

This is all predicated on Wilson's testimony being the whole truth. Which I'm not convinced of. However, the grand jury has decided.
It is certainly not all predicated on Wilson's testimony. Forensics and the testimony of black eyewitnesses other than the skanks and thugs we saw on TV corroborated Wilson's testimony. I have a lot of respect for those witnesses who stepped forward with the truth.

It is certainly not all predicated on Wilson's testimony. Forensics and the testimony of black eyewitnesses other than the skanks and thugs we saw on TV corroborated Wilson's testimony. I have a lot of respect for those witnesses who stepped forward with the truth.

The system has spoken. It doesn't matter if you or I agree.

The system has spoken. It doesn't matter if you or I agree.
No, but it is satisfying to see the rule of law prevail over mob rule.

Forum List

Back