Just my opinion

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
May 27, 2014
Hell
If I was going to vote Democrat I would actually support Bernie Sanders over Hillary Clinton.

I know the Clinton supporters will disagree with me but the reality is Hillary Clinton has the hatred of the right following her around, and if she were elected as President the Republicans will be looking for anything to impeach her over.

Also I am not impressed with her work in the Senate nor as Secretary of State or even First Lady, and believe she would not get anything done except more investigations and hearings to find something to impeach her for.

I believe Bernie Sanders will get something done, and would be able to work with Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell ( if the GOP retains the Senate ) and has a decent record as a mayor and in Congress.

Again this is just a opinion piece and if someone want real change then vote for Sanders and not Clinton...

I started out thinking it would be Clinton vs Bush. And I wasn't gonna vote.

Guy I like Kasich, isn't going anywhere.

Trump vs Bernie. Bernie.
Trump vs Hillary. Shoot myself.

If I was going to vote Democrat I would actually support Bernie Sanders over Hillary Clinton.

I know the Clinton supporters will disagree with me but the reality is Hillary Clinton has the hatred of the right following her around, and if she were elected as President the Republicans will be looking for anything to impeach her over.

Also I am not impressed with her work in the Senate nor as Secretary of State or even First Lady, and believe she would not get anything done except more investigations and hearings to find something to impeach her for.

I believe Bernie Sanders will get something done, and would be able to work with Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell ( if the GOP retains the Senate ) and has a decent record as a mayor and in Congress.

Again this is just a opinion piece and if someone want real change then vote for Sanders and not Clinton...

I think it is going to be Trump and Bernie....unless if the others cheat..

• Banned

Trump vs Bernie. Bernie.

I am also for Kasich...

I agree with your Trump vs Hillary comment, and I would just vote third party...

deadvote.png

Your opinion is just as good as anyone else's. Best of luck tonight.

Trump vs Bernie. Bernie.

I am also for Kasich...

I agree with your Trump vs Hillary comment, and I would just vote third party...
I was an early Kasich supporter myself. Too bad.

If you skip it, then there shouldn't be any complains coming from your corner of the room..
Your one vote could change the whole race.

One individual vote change the electoral vote of my state? Probably not. But I know what you mean.

I was the first generation of eighteen yo to vote. Haven't missed one yet. Probably write Bernie in. But I won't vote for trump or Hillary. I am sure of that.

If I could only choose between Hillary and Bernie - it isn't even close. Bernie would get my vote 1,000,000 times before I would vote Hillary.
The bad thing is, I really don't know who would be worse between Hillary and Trump.

I appreciate your opinion, and the fact that you laid out your reason vs. just wildly throwing bombs. It's refreshing (although I couldn't disagree more). See everyone????? Left Wing moonbats and Right Wing gun nuts can get along.

I am also for Bernie.
What I find curious is that primary poll averages from 1/15 to 1/27 show
Clinton 51.6 . . . Sanders 37.2

Recent general election polls show Sanders with a slight edge over Clinton.
Clinton 44.0 . . . Trump 41.3
Sanders 46.8 . . .Trump 41.5

It looks like people like the two dems better than Trump, so far. My take is that Sanders doesn't do well in the primary because dems are afraid that he won't win the general election. But general election polls show he does just as well as Clinton. Of course it's too early to tell anything for sure.

You missed the forest for the trees.

If the Right thought Sanders was the likely nominee, then Sanders would be the one with "the hatred of the right following (him) around", and he would be the one they would try to impeach if he is elected.

Hillary was the presumed nominee, and so she is the focus of most of the hate.

But as we have seen Bernie's popularity rise, so have we seen the number of anti-Sanders topics rise, mimicking the rising number of anti-Sanders articles cranked out by their propaganda outlets.

You missed the forest for the trees.

If the Right thought Sanders was the likely nominee, then Sanders would be the one with "the hatred of the right following (him) around", and he would be the one they would try to impeach if he is elected.

Hillary was the presumed nominee, and so she is the focus of most of the hate.

But as we have seen Bernie's popularity rise, so have we seen the number of anti-Sanders topics rise, mimicking the rising number of anti-Sanders articles cranked out by their propaganda outlets.

Not so fast.
The source of many of those anti-Sanders stories is the Hillary campaign.
At any rate, you don't see a lot of vitriol against Sanders because he is an admirable guy...which is just astounding considering his occupation. He is one of the few. A man who does what he believes in and doesn't partake in the golden trough that nearly every other member does.
One might disagree with Bernies opinions and policy beliefs - but we also know he is HONEST.
Hillary on the other hand is the complete opposite...in every way.

Forum List

Back