Just my opinion

I know the Clinton supporters will disagree with me but the reality is Hillary Clinton has the hatred of the right following her around, and if she were elected as President the Republicans will be looking for anything to impeach her over.
You missed the forest for the trees.

If the Right thought Sanders was the likely nominee, then Sanders would be the one with "the hatred of the right following (him) around", and he would be the one they would try to impeach if he is elected.

Hillary was the presumed nominee, and so she is the focus of most of the hate.

But as we have seen Bernie's popularity rise, so have we seen the number of anti-Sanders topics rise, mimicking the rising number of anti-Sanders articles cranked out by their propaganda outlets.

No, the reality is Hillary Clinton has had a target on her back since her days of First Lady, so I did not miss anything, and in fact see it clearly.

I am not naive to believe the far right will not do their best to slime Bernie Sanders and I expect them to do it because that is politics, but they will not be hell bent on throwing him in jail or impeach him like they are with Hillary Clinton ( If she became President ).

Again my opinion on this matter...

Forum List

Back