Just moved in.

Welcome.

You'll find the mods here define non-bias. They enforce the rules without bias or prejudice.

SSS

As opposed to what?

I am sure if you had a private forum here and used your PF mod status to spy on others - you would have equal trouble here.

P.S.> Do you really want to get into this, you should rethink that.

:eusa_eh: This is a private forum. Spying? If that means watching for public posts that violate the rules then yes they "spy".

Welcome.

You'll find the mods here define non-bias. They enforce the rules without bias or prejudice.

SSS

As opposed to what?

I am sure if you had a private forum here and used your PF mod status to spy on others - you would have equal trouble here.

:eusa_eh: This is a private forum. Spying? If that means watching for public posts that violate the rules then yes they "spy".

This is a public forum that anyone can register to.
A Private forum is a sub-forum created within the public forum, that only invited - paying users can see....thus "private forum".
Not all forums have them.

I erased that part of the post, Si should think twice before getting into this.

Welcome.

SSS

As opposed to what?

P.S.> Do you really want to get into this, you should rethink that. I don't think you want everyone here to know your past self.
Boy are you paranoid - reading something into nothing!

But go for it, moron. See how the staff likes your doing so. Personally, I would absolutely love to post your stupidity, but I can actually read rules.

Welcome anyway, asshole. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
As opposed to what?

A Private forum is a sub-forum created within the public forum, that only invited - paying users can see....thus "private forum".

Private = privately owned. I guess it's a matter of semantics.

Welcome.

SSS

As opposed to what?

I welcome him and he takes issue with it.

He may want to read the rules here.

Trust me, he's not all that bright, as you can already see. I guess I pushed some personal buttons with my welcome to him. This should be fun. :lol:

As opposed to what?

Threats right off the bat eh? This will be fun. Let's see how long you last.

Human??
(Just taking a shot in the dark...... Pun intended.)

LOL!

I think CG has me confused with someone else. She's a little off her rocker.

Why? Because you both are on opposite sides of the political spectrum? Or is it simply a personality conflict.
(Uuuuummmmmm.......... Perspiring minds want to know.)

I have no idea. She said I used to be something. I have no idea what she's talking about. Like I said, she's got a few screws loose.

Threats right off the bat eh? This will be fun. Let's see how long you last.

He's just another rightie with anger issues.

:eusa_whistle:

He is exactly what he seems.

LOL!

I think CG has me confused with someone else. She's a little off her rocker.

Why? Because you both are on opposite sides of the political spectrum? Or is it simply a personality conflict.

I have no idea. She said I used to be something. I have no idea what she's talking about. Like I said, she's got a few screws loose.

You don't know why you two don't get along?! Personally I find it plainly obvious.

You don't know why you two don't get along?! Personally I find it plainly obvious.

I never questioned whether or not we get along. What I said was, I have no idea what the cuckoo is talking about when she said "I used to be". What I said was, she's a nutter.

Oh isn't this just cozy?
Two batshit crazy clowns in one thread.
One has brains, the other doesn't...two guesses as to who is brainless.

I never questioned whether or not we get along. What I said was, I have no idea what the cuckoo is talking about when she said "I used to be". What I said was, she's a nutter.

No, I did....... :eusa_whistle: :cool:

Oh isn't this just cozy?

You and who else (the one with the brains)?

What is up your ass?
Have I been a problem for you, or are one of these gals your little girlfriend and you feel you should step up?

Christ dude, you need to lighten the fuck up! Or are you the president of Anal Anonymous and a lost cause?

Oh isn't this just cozy?

What is up your ass?
Have I been a problem for you, or are one of these gals your little girlfriend and you feel you should step up?

Maybe you should just not say anything snarky to people when they welcome you, and let bygones be bygones. If you had a problem with other posters at other boards, leave that junk there, and don't bring your drama from other message boards here. It gets old real fast, we still have posters talking about what they did at Hannity 2 years ago, like anyone cares.

We all joke around here a LOT, once you get to know everyone you'll see it's a way to have fun, unless you start attacking people, then the gloves are off! ;)

What is up your ass?

Maybe you should just not say anything snarky to people when they welcome you, and let bygones be bygones. If you had a problem with other posters at other boards, leave that junk there, and don't bring your drama from other message boards here. It gets old real fast, we still have posters talking about what they did at Hannity 2 years ago, like anyone cares.

We all joke around here a LOT, once you get to know everyone you'll see it's a way to have fun, unless you start attacking people, then the gloves are off! ;)

I would agree with everything you said if she was welcoming me, the last thing on earth Si would do is welcome me anywhere but hell.
That little remark about fair moderators...that is a strike across the bow where her and I come from.
She struck the first blow, not me.

Forum List

Back