Just moved in.

Minnesota..had a business thing there once in February...MAN..one cold place.
However...they do have this really nice Pub downtown, and Fox River bar...no wait...that is in Wisconsin.

Guess I'll make a first post here...
Looks to be a fairly active board..not a bad thing.

BTW...I would gladly pay the $15 to get rid of these damn ads...but alas since my PayPal account was hacked a few years back, and since that was a freakin mess from hell...I never reopened it.

Please tell me there is another way.

Use FireFox instead of IE and get the Adblock Plus add-on. No more ads. Lots of other good add-ons too.

Oh, and welcome to the twilight zone. :D

BTW...I would gladly pay the $15 to get rid of these damn ads...but alas since my PayPal account was hacked a few years back, and since that was a freakin mess from hell...I never reopened it.

Use FireFox instead of IE and get the Adblock Plus add-on. No more ads. Lots of other good add-ons too.

IE???.....IE???? :evil:
Now them's fightin' words!
I don't even use Micro$oft let alone IE...Ubuntu at home.

Okay, you get an A+++++ for that!!

western-duel.jpg

Okay, you get an A+++++ for that!!

Damn straight...f*ck Microsoft.
I was an MIS for 6 years, all Microsoft did for me was cause users to page my ass in the middle of the night..meanwhile the Linux and Unix servers were humming along 100's of days at a time.
Ubuntu is sweet.

send me the money in cash and I will take care of things. I have connections.:eusa_whistle:

Let us hope you can raise the level of debate that I usually see form newbies. I judge harshly. Dante does not suffer fools gladly.

welcome
:cool:
dD

Hey, whatever floats yer boat.

All I know is I don't have no damn ads when I visit here . . . . :eusa_whistle:

send me the money in cash and I will take care of things. I have connections.:eusa_whistle:

Let us hope you can raise the level of debate that I usually see form newbies. I judge harshly. Dante does not suffer fools gladly.

welcome
:cool:
dD

Oh I am far from a newbie...might be new here..but I have been on forums since..oh maybe 1997 or so.

yep. Ubuntu ftw. i just did the lucid lynx update a couple days ago. right now i'm on google chrome, with the adblock plus extension, and there's no ads at all.

Welcome to the USMB. please don't be yet another assdouche hack. :eusa_pray:

Forum List

Back