Just in case my avatar offends your delicate sensibilities

Ms. Kitten, your posts appear out of no where, you are not even registered on line.

Admit it, you are using a Kingnon cloaking device.

Which was pinched from the Romulans by the way, but I digress.

Last edited:
Can you bring your avatar to my house ?

I probably drive right by your house every day. Working on a job on Burnet St at the moment. The drive sucks, btw, just in case you care.

You waited til the weekend to tell me that, didn't ya ! :lol:

Nope. You want to get tacos or something for lunch one day, I'll dig up the address for you. It's looking like I'll be there awhile. We're doing a dialysis. Next door to a bingo parlor, I might add. All the future customers are right next door.:lol:

Hey Gunny I have to compliment you on a VERY good site. I ike the Rep and all the topics. I have even seen people having DEBATES and not just shouting matches. Thanks for the site.

Somebody's having an actual DEBATE?:ack-1:

That's just wrong on so many levels.:lol:

Thanks though. I just run it. The owner and the tech are responsible for all the software and the traffic. One of those team effort things.

I thought Gunny bought it from the last guy?

And why doesn't the other admin ever post> What, does he have a life or something?

The owner and the tech are both admins. I can't speak for them as far as motive is concerned. If they want to post, they will.

I passed on the option to buy. Goes back to that team thing. I'm fairly good at running a board. I couldn't hope to keep up with the advertising/traffic flow and/or tech side on thir worst day and my best.

Hey, you said yourself I'm a good poster- and half my rep is from you )most of the rest being from Eve) :p

You're talkin' out both sides of your mouth, there, Gunny! :lol:

If you are offended by mine, or anyone else's avatar, you can disable them as follows:

Go to your User CP

Click Edit Options

At about the middle of the page there is a section called Thread Display Options

Uncheck the box that says Show Avatars.

Problem solved.

You're welcome. :)

Is there a way to make your avatar move her hand?

Forum List

Back