Just in case my avatar offends your delicate sensibilities

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
If you are offended by mine, or anyone else's avatar, you can disable them as follows:

Go to your User CP

Click Edit Options

At about the middle of the page there is a section called Thread Display Options

Uncheck the box that says Show Avatars.

Problem solved.

You're welcome. :)

If you are offended by mine, or anyone else's avatar, you can disable them as follows:

Go to your User CP

Click Edit Options

At about the middle of the page there is a section called Thread Display Options

Problem solved.

But it's not all avatars that offend me, just yours....:D

• Banned
Listen Mani, don't let anyone give you any shit about your avatar.

It's nice to have nice things to look at.

Nobody said anyone gave me shit about it. The request I received to take it down was actually very polite. But since I'm not going to oblige, I figured the least I could do is inform those that don't know, about the ability to disable avatars.

The only problem that I have with mani's choice of avatars is the fact that I get aroused whenever I see a post by mani.

It doesn't bother me as much as when its Echo or another fine lady.

Listen Mani, don't let anyone give you any shit about your avatar.

It's nice to have nice things to look at.

Nobody said anyone gave me shit about it. The request I received to take it down was actually very polite. But since I'm not going to oblige, I figured the least I could do is inform those that don't know, about the ability to disable avatars.

Just a force for good ain't ya Mani?

Go to your User CP

Click Edit Options

Problem solved.

I'm offended that someone was offended.
:tongue:

Who could be offended by that avatar? There is nothing offensive about it. Color me confused. It's not like you can see anything, you can barely see who it is. Someone needs to pull that stick out of their ass...

Forum List

Back