Just in case my avatar offends your delicate sensibilities

smileyvault-stirthepot.gif

Hey, you said yourself I'm a good poster- and half my rep is from you )most of the rest being from Eve) :p

You're talkin' out both sides of your mouth, there, Gunny! :lol:

You CAN BE a good poster. You also CAN BE obnoxious and annoying as Hell, as you well know every bit as much as I.:lol:

Since I have a rather warped sense of humor, I'm not sure claiming an endorsement from me is something to brag about.:lol:

At least she looks like all the parts are ones she was born with and not implanted grapefruits. A very attractive young woman, and I think everyone appreciates beauty if it's genuine.

Listen Mani, don't let anyone give you any shit about your avatar.

It's nice to have nice things to look at.

Nobody said anyone gave me shit about it. The request I received to take it down was actually very polite. But since I'm not going to oblige, I figured the least I could do is inform those that don't know, about the ability to disable avatars.

If you are offended by mine, or anyone else's avatar, you can disable them as follows:

Go to your User CP

Click Edit Options

At about the middle of the page there is a section called Thread Display Options

Uncheck the box that says Show Avatars.

Problem solved.

You're welcome. :)
My only problem with your avatar is that it's one sided...only the LEFTIsT side shows. Don't you have a centrist view to expose to us?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back