Just how intelligent are Trump supporters?

What laws?
Immigration laws. Duh.

What laws aren't being enforced?
Immigration laws, how slow do we have to type it. I'd post a link, but for you it's a waste if time.

Try reading slower then try again.
Its a simple question.
What laws aren't being enforced by liberals?

Ok, sounds like you need some pictures to help. How about we start with this.
th

Or just simply explain yourself.

Immigration laws. Duh.

Immigration laws, how slow do we have to type it. I'd post a link, but for you it's a waste if time.

Its a simple question.

th

Alrighty, which part of "immigration laws" don't you understand?

Its a simple question.

th

Third time now. Which laws by which Dems are you referring to?

Why is this so difficult for you to articulate?

Its a simple question.

th

Which laws by which Dems? WTF, the issue is immigration laws that are NOT being enforced.

Its a simple question.

th

Which laws by which Dems? WTF, the issue is immigration laws that are NOT being enforced.

OMFG!

Yes, dope......and I'm asking for you to tell me how you believe that is happening.
IOW....which laws are going unenforced and which Dems aren't enforcing them?

Seriously, dude.

The economic impact would be enormous.

God you left wingers are DUMB. Not only do illegals cost us umpteen billion dollars a year they KILL thousands of Americans how much is that worth you traitorous illegal loving lowlife filthy scumbags?

I don't want ILLEGAL ALIENS roaming the streets, either. But your numbers are ridiculous. I can't find anything to back up your claims or even come close.

th

OMFG!

Yes, dope......and I'm asking for you to tell me how you believe that is happening.

Seriously, dude.

What the hell dood? Do you not have a television, no news papers in your area, can't read, live in Antarctica?

Its a simple question.

th

you bitch about immigration then elect a president with an immigrant wife - then Trump allows her parents to become naturalized citizens despite your bitching about chain migration ....

thats how f'n stupid Trump drones are.

OMFG!

Seriously, dude.

What the hell dood? Do you not have a television, no news papers in your area, can't read, live in Antarctica?

So.....you're positive Dems aren't enforcing immigration laws but you cannot even cite one general example?

Good job, loser.

The reader will be allowed to answer that question.

Ho-hum, Trump threatened to close the border again. Trump told a Michigan crowd he.would "close the damn border next week" if Mexico did not do more to stem illegal immigration.

The economic impact would be enormous. The San Ysidro crossing is the biggest passenger land port in the Western hemisphere -- closing it alone would be hugely disruptive. Every day, an average of 120,000 commuter vehicles, 6,000 trucks and 63,000 pedestrians use the border gateway, many to go to and from their jobs in the U.S.

Sealing the entire border between the countries, meanwhile, would cause economic chaos. In 2017, about $558 billion in goods flowed across the U.S.- Mexico border in both directions, making Mexico our third-biggest trading partner for goods behind Canada and China. U.S. goods exported to Mexico totaled $243.3 billion, while trade in services accounted for another $58 billion.

How did Trump's supporters in Michigan react to Trump's strident declaration that foretold of economic chaos? They cheered mightily.

Trump yelled out at the crowd of cheering admirers, "I am not kidding around."

They cheered enthusiastically again at the impending economic doom.

“It could mean all trade” with Mexico, Trump said when questioned by reporters in Florida. “We will close it for a long time.”

No doubt Trump's fans are thrilled with this statement. After all, to them, Trump can do no wrong.
We are way more intellingenter than you. We are the most intelligenist people by a lot.

God you left wingers are DUMB. Not only do illegals cost us umpteen billion dollars a year they KILL thousands of Americans how much is that worth you traitorous illegal loving lowlife filthy scumbags?

I don't want ILLEGAL ALIENS roaming the streets, either. But your numbers are ridiculous. I can't find anything to back up your claims or even come close.

An illegal broke into a house and raped a 6 year old American child in her own bed. Now defend illegals if you dare.

An illegal broke into a house and raped a 6 year old American child in her own bed. Now defend illegals if you dare.

thanks for the link that supports your story -

:eusa_whistle:

Liberals don't give a shit about the victims of illegals.

Tennessee

New Jersey

Pennsylvania

DO you realize that you just proved how stupid you are?

that you are a complete idiot and moron?

that you have the brains of a rock?

I specifically said

"I don't want ILLEGAL ALIENS roaming the streets, either. But your numbers are ridiculous. I can't find anything to back up your claims or even come close."

Read it again you stupid moron

"I don't want ILLEGAL ALIENS roaming the streets, either. But your numbers are ridiculous. I can't find anything to back up your claims or even come close."

still don't see it?

that's because you are a conservative moron....

Let me get rid of some of the words that piss you off

"I don't want ILLEGAL ALIENS roaming the streets, either."

do you understand that sentence, bozo?

I DO NOT WANT ILLEGAL ALIENS ROAMING THE STREETS, EITHER!

to which
you being a complete fkn idiot
responded;

"An illegal broke into a house and raped a 6 year old American child in her own bed. Now defend illegals if you dare."

I am NOT defending ILLEGAL ALIENS!

I DO NOT defend ILLEGAL ALIENS!

I DO NOT WANT ILLEGAL ALIENS!

STOP
BEING
SO
FKN
CONSERVATIVE
and grow a brain

Just how intelligent is Trump?

Last week should have been a time of rejoicing for Trump and Trump Republicans. Trump's agent, Bill Barr, came out with a four page summary of the Mueller Report, and Trump and Trump Republicans claimed, prematurely and wrongly, that Barr's extremely biased summary exonerated Trump. They proclaimed loudly there was no collusion or obstruction, and Trump led the cheers.

Their exuberance was short-lived. Why? Because of Trump, of course.

Trump thought last week was a good time to push for repeal and replace Obamacare.

"Let me tell you exactly what my message is: The Republican party will soon be known as the party of health care," Trump told reporters on Capitol Hill. "You watch."

The Republican failure to deal with health care when they controlled both houses of Congress led to their downfall in the 2018 mid-terms. The lost the House of Representatives, state houses, state legislatures, and held on the Senate by the skin of their teeth despite having 26 to 9 advantage in the races.

In terms of the destruction of his own party, Trump wasn't through. Next, he proclaimed that he intended in shut down the southern border if Mexico didn't comply with his demands. Economics 101 tells us shutting down the border would cause an economic apocalypse.

Adding fuel to the GOP bonfire, Trump decided to cut off aid to El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras. creating the worst and most counterproductive decision that could possibly be made to deal with the immigration situation on our southern border.

As expected, Trump is backing down on both issues. This has happened over and over again. A sensible person never takes Trump's threats seriously. He is the prime example of The Boy Who Cried Wolf Syndrome.

Trump appears to be having second thoughts about dragooning his party into another showdown over Obamacare, after Republican lawmakers threw a mild fit over his attempts to force the issue last week. Late Monday night, Trump tweeted that the GOP was still “developing a really great HealthCare Plan,” but that they wouldn’t vote on it until after the 2020 elections. Meaning the fifth of never. He says they will vote on it 2021. :roflol:Come on, now that is funny.

As for closing the border, Trump is in the beginning stages of trying to save face. Also, he wanted to hand the problem he created over to Congress, classic Trump. He said he had seen signs that Mexico “has started apprehending more people.”

"Congress has to meet quickly and make a deal. I could do it in 45 minutes. We need to get rid of chain migration," Trump said. More Trump humor, how did this man become our President?

“After many years (decades), Mexico is apprehending large numbers of people at their Southern Border, mostly from Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador,” Trump tweeted. “They have ALL been taking U.S. money for years, and doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for us, just like the Democrats in Congress!”

“Security is more important to me than trade,” Trump told reporters at the White House on Tuesday. “We’re going to have a strong border or we’re going to have a closed border.”

Of course, Trump didn't explain why this is a security issue, but that is typical Trump, too. He doesn't have the balls to explain what he really means because what he really means is indefensible and ludicrous. Only his gullible base would believe a humanitarian crisis involving impoverished men, women, and children is a threat to our national security.

This was reported and a national news story. Your ignorance is of no consequence.

DO you realize that you just proved how stupid you are?

that you are a complete idiot and moron?

that you have the brains of a rock?

I specifically said

So its a "numbers" issue for you, tell me how many Americans have to be RAPED and KILLED before you support the president on securing our border? Pick a number. An illegal POS just murdered one of our local sheriffs. Now his wife and two kids have no father and husband to support them. Illegals have KILLED more Americans over the years than terrorists did on 9/11 and we bombed their country to rubble for that.

National Geographic filmed a documentary on METH trafficking by illegals. That alone has killed thousands of Americans. Its not just some tattooed illegal drug trafficker, they bring their entire families up here to push and traffic METH. They filmed part of this documentary 15 miles from my house.

First educate yourself on this issue, then you can mouth off at me. :eusa_hand:

OMFG!

Seriously, dude.

So.....you're positive Dems aren't enforcing immigration laws but you cannot even cite one general example?

Good job, loser.

And we come back to "Do you not have a television, no news papers in your area, can't read, live in Antarctica?" Dumbass.

Forum List

Back