Just had a 4th date with this woman and I realized that she is more suited to be

a girlfriend in the WINTER.

She is overweight and I didn't realize how fat she was until the weather started getting warmer and she was wearing less clothes. I don't know if I can go out in public with her in the summer season due to her weight. She has a cute face but her footwear and weight is not turning me on at all

See in the winter time it's cold and dark and she has on more clothes. I don't want to hurt her feelings but it's going to be hard being with her on a sunny day with a lot people outside in my hometown

I'm sorry for you that you judge your potential future life partner based on her weight.

One day, possibly, you'll figure out what's really important in life.

I like FAT but not a sloppy fat.

How about think of happy and compatible. What happens if you marry someone then they get uglier as they get older? Well.... it'll happen.

Well if she was a sports fan then I would be willing to overlook but.

she better hope I don't meet anyone before June

a girlfriend in the WINTER.

She is overweight and I didn't realize how fat she was until the weather started getting warmer and she was wearing less clothes. I don't know if I can go out in public with her in the summer season due to her weight. She has a cute face but her footwear and weight is not turning me on at all

See in the winter time it's cold and dark and she has on more clothes. I don't want to hurt her feelings but it's going to be hard being with her on a sunny day with a lot people outside in my hometown
I told you so.

u told me what?
"The longer you fish, the larger the fish."

Fbj, I think she can serve a purpose in the summer as well as winter. Fat chicks will keep you warm in the winter, that's true. But they'll also give you shade in the summer. That's worth considering, don't you think?

Fbj, I think she can serve a purpose in the summer as well as winter. Fat chicks will keep you warm in the winter, that's true. But they'll also give you shade in the summer. That's worth considering, don't you think?

Just don't want to run into a coworker or friends

^Looking for a trophy wife on a working man's budget. Good Luck!

Oh, you'll find some hotties, they'll be cray cray.

These days I settle for honest, nice to me and others, and worry about looks later.

Bet you found a woman with a better credit rating! You must not be much to speak of either.
Four dates and a fat girl won't get naked for you!
That has loser written all over it.

CO workers and friends? Do you really think your fellow drug dealers and ex convicts really give a shit who or what you can't tap?

My wife of forty years looks like she would be a great brood mare nose tackles if only she was a little taller. but she's smart as a whip, has naturally big tits and can get over getting mad. If she only paid more attention to her health and listened to her doctors I would be a lot happier.

^Looking for a trophy wife on a working man's budget. Good Luck!

Oh, you'll find some hotties, they'll be cray cray.

These days I settle for honest, nice to me and others, and worry about looks later.

I said SEXY AND FAT with a cute face.

Bet you found a woman with a better credit rating! You must not be much to speak of either.
Four dates and a fat girl won't get naked for you!
That has loser written all over it.

She is not that type of woman to have sex in 3 dates

CO workers and friends? Do you really think your fellow drug dealers and ex convicts really give a shit who or what you can't tap?

I dont want someone I know seeing me with someone sloppy

Take today for example. the temp was 63 and she had on this long ass black jacket that came pass her waist lol Didn't look like a spring jacket to me

My wife of forty years looks like she would be a great brood mare nose tackles if only she was a little taller. but she's smart as a whip, has naturally big tits and can get over getting mad. If she only paid more attention to her health and listened to her doctors I would be a lot happier.

I should have know something was up when she didn't post a body pic in her profile

Take today for example. the temp was 63 and she had on this long ass black jacket that came pass her waist lol Didn't look like a spring jacket to me
She's being seen with a negro for Christ's sake! Your lucky she's not wearing a damn burka.

I should have know something was up when she didn't post a body pic in her profile
Craigslist?

Craigslist?

OKCupid

She's being seen with a negro for Christ's sake! Your lucky she's not wearing a damn burka.

Negro? Don't get reported

Craigslist?
Does he have the money for that? Isn't there some sort of horny as hell and female or if you pay the rent I spread my legs sites?

Forum List

Back