Just had a 4th date with this woman and I realized that she is more suited to be

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
a girlfriend in the WINTER.

She is overweight and I didn't realize how fat she was until the weather started getting warmer and she was wearing less clothes. I don't know if I can go out in public with her in the summer season due to her weight. She has a cute face but her footwear and weight is not turning me on at all

See in the winter time it's cold and dark and she has on more clothes. I don't want to hurt her feelings but it's going to be hard being with her on a sunny day with a lot people outside in my hometown

fbj, you never fail to disappoint.

tumblr_inline_nbp4x7EXSf1s5jo86.gif

I guess what I am really trying to say is I am not in a big rush to see her naked

She is overweight and I didn't realize how fat she was until the weather started getting warmer and she was wearing less clothes. I don't know if I can go out in public with her in the summer season due to her weight. She has a cute face but her footwear and weight is not turning me on at all

See in the winter time it's cold and dark and she has on more clothes. I don't want to hurt her feelings but it's going to be hard being with her on a sunny day with a lot people outside in my hometown

I'm sorry for you that you judge your potential future life partner based on her weight.

One day, possibly, you'll figure out what's really important in life.

I'm sorry for you that you judge your potential future life partner based on her weight.

I like FAT but not a sloppy fat.

fbj, you never fail to disappoint.

Just being honest,. And it's a SLOPPY FAT not a SEXY FAT

So like, you never noticed this before? Hmm?

Didn't I say she had on more clothes when we first met because it was COLDER?

Now it's spring time and she looks like sloppy buns

idk what to tell ya. Them younger girls are fatter in general these days.

When I was young, maybe 1 in 8 might be fat. now it's like 5 in 8. :eek:

I told you so.

I told you so.

u told me what?

I like FAT but not a sloppy fat.

How about think of happy and compatible. What happens if you marry someone then they get uglier as they get older? Well.... it'll happen.

Forum List

Back