Just had a 4th date with this woman and I realized that she is more suited to be

My wife of forty years looks like she would be a great brood mare nose tackles if only she was a little taller. but she's smart as a whip, has naturally big tits and can get over getting mad. If she only paid more attention to her health and listened to her doctors I would be a lot happier.

I should have know something was up when she didn't post a body pic in her profile
Craigslist?
Does he have the money for that? Isn't there some sort of horny as hell and female or if you pay the rent I spread my legs sites?

Craigslist is free

My wife of forty years looks like she would be a great brood mare nose tackles if only she was a little taller. but she's smart as a whip, has naturally big tits and can get over getting mad. If she only paid more attention to her health and listened to her doctors I would be a lot happier.

I should have know something was up when she didn't post a body pic in her profile
Craigslist?
Does he have the money for that? Isn't there some sort of horny as hell and female or if you pay the rent I spread my legs sites?
Craigslist is free. But it's slumming.

a girlfriend in the WINTER.

She is overweight and I didn't realize how fat she was until the weather started getting warmer and she was wearing less clothes. I don't know if I can go out in public with her in the summer season due to her weight. She has a cute face but her footwear and weight is not turning me on at all

See in the winter time it's cold and dark and she has on more clothes. I don't want to hurt her feelings but it's going to be hard being with her on a sunny day with a lot people outside in my hometown
Some guys (not me though) are into fat babes.

She probably needs a guy like that.

Craigslist?

I met several hot women off craigslist because they thought i had money based on my address at the time lol

I was living in downtown philadelphia

a girlfriend in the WINTER.

She is overweight and I didn't realize how fat she was until the weather started getting warmer and she was wearing less clothes. I don't know if I can go out in public with her in the summer season due to her weight. She has a cute face but her footwear and weight is not turning me on at all

See in the winter time it's cold and dark and she has on more clothes. I don't want to hurt her feelings but it's going to be hard being with her on a sunny day with a lot people outside in my hometown
Some guys (not me though) are into fat babes.

She probably needs a guy like that.

And she showed me a pic of her sister which was the wrong thing to do since she looks better

Apparently you haven't had sex with her yet. What's wrong with you?
4 dates is a long time to go out without getting any.

1st date is usually a meet and greet and get to know and look over carefully from head to toe.

2nd date is usually to decide if you are interested and initially compatible and whether there will be a 3rd date.

3rd date is usually when you fokk.

4th date is usually when you fokk even more and faster.

You are now behind 2 dates worth of fokking.

She must think you are a homo by now.

Apparently you haven't had sex with her yet. What's wrong with you?
4 dates is a long time to go out without getting any.

1st date is usually a meet and greet and get to know and look over carefully from head to toe.

2nd date is usually to decide if you are interested and initially compatible and whether there will be a 3rd date.

3rd date is usually when you fokk.

4th date is usually when you fokk even more and faster.

You are now behind 2 dates worth of fokking.

She must think you are a homo by now.

everyone is not the same. But she doesn't turn me on sexually so I don't know if i will see her again

If i do it will be a indoor date. Not necessarily to have sex but to get close to that

I;m not spending another dime unless she is at my place or I am at hers

Craigslist?

I met several hot women off craigslist because they thought i had money based on my address at the time lol

You're a slummer! I nailed that one! Do you drive a AMC pacer or a Yugo?

Fbj, I think she can serve a purpose in the summer as well as winter. Fat chicks will keep you warm in the winter, that's true. But they'll also give you shade in the summer. That's worth considering, don't you think?

Just don't want to run into a coworker or friends

^Looking for a trophy wife on a working man's budget. Good Luck!

Oh, you'll find some hotties, they'll be cray cray.

These days I settle for honest, nice to me and others, and worry about looks later.

I said SEXY AND FAT with a cute face.
You're a chubby chaser by nature. Put on some beer goggles, take some boner pills and tap that fat sloppy ass already, you weirdo whale hunter.

Craigslist?

You're a slummer! I nailed that one! Do you drive a AMC pacer or a Yugo?

Good Night

Fbj, I think she can serve a purpose in the summer as well as winter. Fat chicks will keep you warm in the winter, that's true. But they'll also give you shade in the summer. That's worth considering, don't you think?

These days I settle for honest, nice to me and others, and worry about looks later.

You're a chubby chaser by nature. Put on some beer goggles, take some boner pills and tap that fat sloppy ass already, you weirdo whale hunter.

She is fat with no STYLE.

Hair is plain
clothes are plain
her fingernails are not done
her footwear is not sexy

So the only plus is her face is cute but I need her to fix one of the things above

Maybe he's afraid his harpoon is to small?

Bob I will slap the shit out of you

Perhaps you'll try. I have to think that for a pathetic, worthless cowardly pussy such as yourself to try to start anything violent with anyone, will not end well for you.

If you want respect you got to earn it, so cover your nose before I burn it

1295180.png

Forum List

Back