Just got my 23andme genetic test results back

There is no shame in European ancestory, whether it's 5%, 15%, 50% or 100%. You're a human being, just like everyone else. Your bloodline does not define you, your character does.

I bet if you had one of those fancy ancestry tests done they'd find out that you're 80% drunkin crack whore and 20% Labrador Retriever.

No, that would make us related, and you and I are definitely not related. Idiot.

If I'm an idiot and you're a liberal that make me the smarter one between the two of us.

Why does it matter?

Why do you take multiple genetic tets?

And why do you think lack of marriage means lack of consent?

Because in those days thats what it was, which is why 3 out of 10 African America males have a paternal ancestor that traces back to Europe.

I don't care so much about having European mixture in my ancestry, instead, its usually those of European descent who are shocked to find out that they are not purely European.

Bass-O-Matic continues to prove that he is one of the most vile Racists on this board.

I bet he benefits from being "High Yellow" - and yet he has to claim it's the result of his ancestors being raped.

Disgusting.

Bass is not a racist.

Imagine if I constantly used race in 98% of my posts.

Imagine if I used the term monkey to describe anyone in another race.

Imagine if I constantly alluded to the fact that I was white or whatever race I belong to.

I imagine you would think I was a racist.

But not the Bass.

He's oppressed, he can't be a racist.

Personally, I can't see why you like the prick.

Last edited:
I bet if you had one of those fancy ancestry tests done they'd find out that you're 80% drunkin crack whore and 20% Labrador Retriever.

No, that would make us related, and you and I are definitely not related. Idiot.

If I'm an idiot and you're a liberal that make me the smarter one between the two of us.

I'm not a liberal, Bitseach dur. And, on your best day, you aren't as smart as I am when I'm asleep.

She's not a liberal. Not by any stretch.

Lately I've been wondering, but nope. Not a lib.

It comes out as expected that my total African ancestry is 55%, what is shocking is 15% European ancestry, which is too damn high, the rest is, as expected, Native American ancestry.

My paternal ancestry traces back to a West African ancestor in Mali and my maternal ancestry traces back to a Native American woman.

That 15% European ancestry is bogus, is several other tests done by other genetic ancestry companies, my European ancestry was no higher that 5%.

Racist hypocrite.

Just to throw my 2 cents in:

I agree that Bass is among the most blatantly racist posters here. I could be wrong, but that is the impression I've gotten from his posts, including this one, and we've never really had much interaction (if any?)

That said, he may not actually be a racist, but if he isn't, I would suggest he measure his words and chose his battles a little more carefully, because it certainly would appear that he hates white people with a passion (so much so that he is upset with, and denying the results of, his own DNA test).

I don't know him. I only know what he posts. To deny the racist overtones in most/many of them is folly.

With out the white man you would never know your 23andme genetic test results.

I'm not a liberal, Bitseach dur. And, on your best day, you aren't as smart as I am when I'm asleep.

I've always found that the truly smart people don't have to constantly remind everyone how smart they are.

Just an observation.

Carry on.

I agree that Bass is among the most blatantly racist posters here. I could be wrong, but that is the impression I've gotten from his posts, including this one, and we've never really had much interaction (if any?)

That said, he may not actually be a racist, but if he isn't, I would suggest he measure his words and chose his battles a little more carefully, because it certainly would appear that he hates white people with a passion (so much so that he is upset with, and denying the results of, his own DNA test).

I don't know him. I only know what he posts. To deny the racist overtones in most/many of them is folly.

I'm sick and tired of your pathetic whining about me allegedly being a racist when I am not, some of you seem to think that discussing racism and race in general is somehow "racist" because it makes certain people feel uncomfortable, tough luck, I don't give a damn, I've never stated anything about inferior/superior races and as far as my DNA results, I said the European mixture was too damn high based on the fact that two previous tests with different companies yielded lower figures.

But even if I did resent my European ancestry, its not like my feelings would be racist, what the hell am I supposed to do, feel proud that my great-great-great grandmother was raped by a white Frenchman? Unless you are African American and have this legacy you don't know what the hell you're talking about moron, so don't accuse me of being racist.

I'm sick and tired of your pathetic whining about me allegedly being a racist when I am not, some of you seem to think that discussing racism and race in general is somehow "racist" because it makes certain people feel uncomfortable, tough luck, I don't give a damn, I've never stated anything about inferior/superior races and as far as my DNA results, I said the European mixture was too damn high based on the fact that two previous tests with different companies yielded lower figures.

But even if I did resent my European ancestry, its not like my feelings would be racist, what the hell am I supposed to do, feel proud that my great-great-great grandmother was raped by a white Frenchman? Unless you are African American and have this legacy you don't know what the hell you're talking about moron, so don't accuse me of being racist.

The plaintiff rests, Your Honor.

I've always found that the truly smart people don't have to constantly remind everyone how smart they are.

Just an observation.

Carry on.

I've always found that stupid people need to have the same thing repeated over and over, before it sinks in.

Just an observation.

The plaintiff whines, your Honor.

Bass is not a racist. The rest of you are just too fucking sensitive about race. Charlie isn't. Y'all need to grow a set.

The plaintiff whines, your Honor.

Bass is not a racist. The rest of you are just too fucking sensitive about race. Charlie isn't. Y'all need to grow a set.

I'll remember that next time he calls someone a fucken monkey.

Why does it matter?

Why do you take multiple genetic tets?

And why do you think lack of marriage means lack of consent?

Because in those days thats what it was, which is why 3 out of 10 African America males have a paternal ancestor that traces back to Europe.

I don't care so much about having European mixture in my ancestry, instead, its usually those of European descent who are shocked to find out that they are not purely European.

You don't mind?

Guess it makes you sick to think that you have a few white chromosomes in you.

Forum List

Back