Just got my 23andme genetic test results back

Bass-O-Matic continues to prove that he is one of the most vile Racists on this board.

I bet he benefits from being "High Yellow" - and yet he has to claim it's the result of his ancestors being raped.

Disgusting.

I have never benefited from being "high yellow," never haver and never will.

One way or another, you are a liar.

You constantly rail about the racism in the U.S. If you are correct, then you benefit from being a light skinned black. If you haven't then all your claims of racism are a lie.

Take your pick.

Lies, I have never benefited from being a light skinned black, only "passers" benefit and I most definitely am not a passer.

Yes, your posting history is filled with lies.

How incredibly self-aware of you - and surprisingly so.

I have never benefited from being "high yellow," never haver and never will.

You constantly rail about the racism in the U.S. If you are correct, then you benefit from being a light skinned black. If you haven't then all your claims of racism are a lie.

Take your pick.

Lies, I have never benefited from being a light skinned black, only "passers" benefit and I most definitely am not a passer.

That isn't how it works , bub.

Take your pick.

That isn't how it works , bub.

And how would you know? Are you a ligh skinned Groe that gets benefits for being light?

Bass-O-Matic continues to prove that he is one of the most vile Racists on this board.

I bet he benefits from being "High Yellow" - and yet he has to claim it's the result of his ancestors being raped.

Disgusting.

Bass is not a racist.

His posting history on this board indicates otherwise.

In the time I've been here, I have yet to see racism from Charlie. I've seen a lot of people use the race card against him but I've seen no evidence to back it up. Personally, I think I know Charlie well enough - we've argued at least once a week since I joined :lol: - but I've never seen him resort to racism.

It comes out as expected that my total African ancestry is 55%, what is shocking is 15% European ancestry, which is too damn high, the rest is, as expected, Native American ancestry.

My paternal ancestry traces back to a West African ancestor in Mali and my maternal ancestry traces back to a Native American woman.

That 15% European ancestry is bogus, is several other tests done by other genetic ancestry companies, my European ancestry was no higher that 5%.

So what did the test say about the percentage of you being human? 50%? 25%? 6%?

:eusa_doh:

He's going to keep doing tests until one proves Obama was his uncle......

Sorry you tragic mulatto, Obama's ancestry is East African and distant German descent, we could never have any common ancestry, maybe you're mad because you do share ancestry with him and he says he's black, unlike your tragic mulatto jackass.

Drive is a Mulatto?.....i thought he was an Octoroon....:eusa_eh:

Wrong, genetic ancestry estimates doesn't make a mulatto, if one has one black parent and one white by definition that person is a mulatto, both of my parents are MGM African Americans, so no, I'm not a mulatto. Besides, a person of predominate African and Native American ancestry wouldn't be a mulatto anyways.

when you say MGM Africans.....do you mean like those in the old Tarzan movies?....

There is no shame in European ancestory, whether it's 5%, 15%, 50% or 100%. You're a human being, just like everyone else. Your bloodline does not define you, your character does.

Notice he said 15% was too damned high.

Yes. And then I noticed where that 15% came from. I think he's legitimately pissed about that 15%. I'm capable of recognizing the circumstances and how those circumstances impact Charlie's view of that 15%. Doesn't make him a racist. But everyone who accuses him of being a racist are baiting him because of it. I find that sickening.

There is no shame in European ancestory, whether it's 5%, 15%, 50% or 100%. You're a human being, just like everyone else. Your bloodline does not define you, your character does.

I bet if you had one of those fancy ancestry tests done they'd find out that you're 80% drunkin crack whore and 20% Labrador Retriever.

I bet if you had one of those fancy ancestry tests done they'd find out that you're 80% drunkin crack whore and 20% Labrador Retriever.

No, that would make us related, and you and I are definitely not related. Idiot.

And yours would show one long branch on the family tree.

Why does it matter?

Why do you take multiple genetic tets?

And why do you think lack of marriage means lack of consent?

Wrong, genetic ancestry estimates doesn't make a mulatto, if one has one black parent and one white by definition that person is a mulatto, both of my parents are MGM African Americans, so no, I'm not a mulatto. Besides, a person of predominate African and Native American ancestry wouldn't be a mulatto anyways.

when you say MGM Africans.....do you mean like those in the old Tarzan movies?....

Multi-Generational-Mixed.

Forum List

Back