Just got my 23andme genetic test results back

The fact that you've had your genetic ancestry tested 'several' times suggests a large helping of obsession with side order of insecurity.

just sayin...

Different companies have different reference samples for testing.

That doesn't surprise me.

It's the fact that you care about it so much that you'd have yours tested 'several' times that I find a bit puzzling.

I only tested with three companies, idiot.

He's going to keep doing tests until one proves Obama was his uncle......

Sorry you tragic mulatto, Obama's ancestry is East African and distant German descent, we could never have any common ancestry, maybe you're mad because you do share ancestry with him and he says he's black, unlike your tragic mulatto jackass.

One thing I know for sure, the OP is 100% racist!!!

Posted in green to avoid creating more of those racist black characters

Sorry you tragic mulatto, Obama's ancestry is East African and distant German descent, we could never have any common ancestry, maybe you're mad because you do share ancestry with him and he says he's black, unlike your tragic mulatto jackass.

According to the DNA, you're mulatto.

Why is that tragic?

Why is that tragic?

I was going to keep letting him dig that hole, thanks a lot..... :lol:

Bass-O-Matic continues to prove that he is one of the most vile Racists on this board.

I bet he benefits from being "High Yellow" - and yet he has to claim it's the result of his ancestors being raped.

Disgusting.

Why is that tragic?

Wrong, genetic ancestry estimates doesn't make a mulatto, if one has one black parent and one white by definition that person is a mulatto, both of my parents are MGM African Americans, so no, I'm not a mulatto. Besides, a person of predominate African and Native American ancestry wouldn't be a mulatto anyways.

Bass-O-Matic continues to prove that he is one of the most vile Racists on this board.

I bet he benefits from being "High Yellow" - and yet he has to claim it's the result of his ancestors being raped.

Disgusting.

I have never benefited from being "high yellow," never haver and never will.

Disgusting.

Bass is not a racist.

Why is that tragic?

I was going to keep letting him dig that hole, thanks a lot..... :lol:

Both you and Mini 14 don't know what a tragic mulatto is:

Tragic mulatto - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

driveby keeps denying his Groe ancestry in the hope that he would be white.

Last edited:
One thing I know for sure, the OP is 100% racist!!!

Posted in green to avoid creating more of those racist black characters

No, he isn't. You can fuck off with the 'race card' KissMy.

His quote in the OP says it all. I have also seen his attitude in other threads

"15% European ancestry, which is too damn high"

You're just plain damn dumb, I took genetic tests at two other companies that revealed no higher than 5% European ancestry and I know my family trees on both sides, thats why I said 15% is too damn high for me in my case. No explain how that is racist, moron.

Disgusting.

I have never benefited from being "high yellow," never haver and never will.

One way or another, you are a liar.

You constantly rail about the racism in the U.S. If you are correct, then you benefit from being a light skinned black. If you haven't then all your claims of racism are a lie.

Take your pick.

Forum List

Back