Just give them their fucking wall. I bet a good deal could be made.

O.K....

Here's a deal....

We'll agree that the government will supply all the brick and mortar, but all labor has to be done by volunteers...no contractors and no heavy equipment allowed. Shovels and a few trucks only - do it like the Egyptians if you want it.

That'll keep all the idiot Trumpbots busy for a while...or at least until they realize what a stupid idea it is.

You've already been offered amnesty for DACA people, and you turned it down.

You should focus on now. It's a lot more productive.
What I'm pointing out to you is that Dims aren't interested in making a deal, and they also don't give a damn about DACA people.

No they dont. DACA kids are just props. Most dedicated lefties I know are disgusting creatures with a criminal mindset. All their talk about love and tolerance or whatever is a load of BS. It's just a mask.

What I'm pointing out to you is that Dims aren't interested in making a deal, and they also don't give a damn about DACA people.

No they dont. DACA kids are just props. Most dedicated lefties I know are disgusting creatures with a criminal mindset. All their talk about love and tolerance or whatever is a load of BS. It's just a mask.

I think a lot of people don't care about a lot of shit that much and have a handful of issues they care a lot about. A lot of it is just being a good partisan defender.

So, how about this. The left wants to use other means of securing the border, so, let's do it their way.

Give them 1 month to propose their plan, and 6 months to put it into action. Then we wait for 6 more months and see if it has changed anything. If it does, then it's a good deal, if it doesnt, automatic 15B wall funding.

Does that sound like a fair deal?

That one gets a boo from me.

Try harder.
Ok, some dialogue here would be good. What dont you like about it?

The border isn't a priority for the left. You can't change that. They'll never be on board unless you offer them something else. What's something they want that you could live with? I suggested green energy R&D. Invest as much as the cost of the wall. I'm sure there are others.

'Green energy R&D'. Plausible idea, although I'd substitute DACA instead. This is the level the left is at these days.

You see the Trumbots don't really want a wall across the Mexican border.

If they did they would have agreed to the Dems 'Smart Wall'...it's the closest REAL POSSIBLE wall there could be.

Trump and his worshipers have changed their definition of a 'wall' multiple times...nobody knows what they want.

What this is about is confrontation, domination and submission. It's nothing more than 'SAY UNCLE'.

That's why they set it up just when the Dems took the house. The Repugs had 2 years to fund Trumps wall and did NOTHING!

Trump started this just to set the pecking order between himself and Pelosi...nothing else.

It's all backfired on him and as soon as the courts stop him once and for all, he'll never mention it again.

He'll never challenge Pelosi again either...once bit twice shy.

I think a lot of people don't care about a lot of shit that much and have a handful of issues they care a lot about. A lot of it is just being a good partisan defender.

You're definitely right about that and it applies to republican voters as well. Lots of us only vote for them because the alternative is so...wrong. The dems have become a coalition of fringe elements who can barely tolerate to be in the same room with one another. Black civil rights leaders alongside transgender activists? WTF? The only thing they seem to have in common is their hate for whitey.

Trump said Mexico would pay. He lied?.

No. He was just wrong.
There were many things obama said that turned out to not be true. They weren’t lies he just turned out to not be right. We explained this to you right wingers but you pretended to not understand the difference.

Now we see you understand because now it’s trump. He wasn’t lying he was just wrong.

So were you lying when you accused obama of lying or you lying now when you say trump was just wrong?

Or do you not even realiz what a hypocrite you are

You see the Trumbots don't really want a wall across the Mexican border.

If they did they would have agreed to the Dems 'Smart Wall'...it's the closest REAL POSSIBLE wall there could be.

Trump and his worshipers have changed their definition of a 'wall' multiple times...nobody knows what they want.

What this is about is confrontation, domination and submission. It's nothing more than 'SAY UNCLE'.

That's why they set it up just when the Dems took the house. The Repugs had 2 years to fund Trumps wall and did NOTHING!

Trump started this just to set the pecking order between himself and Pelosi...nothing else.

It's all backfired on him and as soon as the courts stop him once and for all, he'll never mention it again.

He'll never challenge Pelosi again either...once bit twice shy.
You've got to be the dumbest S0B on this website.

Is there seriously nothing? What would it take lefties? People on the right, what would you possibly be willing to offer? Or will you all fight about it forever and accomplish nothing?
Not going to happen until Trump puts Merrick Garland on the Supreme Court
speaking of worthless...
Easy enough to do

If Trump wants to reach out to the Dems, it will even the score

Otherwise he can expect nothing but total opposition
I don’t want what he’s willing to offer in exchange for going along. This is how hillary got blamed for the Iraq war. This is how bill got blamed for nafta. He should have vetoed that gop piece of legislation. It was a done deal when he got into office because hw bush already agreed to it with Mexico and Canada. It would have been a huge deal to veto it.

Just remember in the 90s republicans were pro free trade. Unions were anti nafta.

Republicans also loved illegals doing jobs Americans wouldn’t do and cheap shit from china

Do bills always have to be so fucking complicated? Seems like bullshit to me. I bet it's possible to make more simple deals in congress.
The well has been poisoned
Even the most simple cooperation will be attacked by the radical fringe

Forum List

Back