Just for the fun of it.

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
Harold Stassen was of course, dead. But talk about picking the bottom of the market! Of course I had boned up on Toro talk, so I knew all the things that Toro would have said if he was picking the bottom of the market.

Market Bottom according to Harold Stassen

Joe Neubarth
User ID: 619969
3/8/2009 12:38 PM
Report abusive post
Market Bottom according to Harold Stassen

This morning, Harold called me and told me that we were at a bottom of a market correction. I have never known Harold to be wrong.

He had this to say, "Markets always know when a recession is starting to turn. Retail Sales across the nation are picking up, and that is the signal to buy and buy aggressively. People will still continue to be laid off from their jobs, but the fact is that Unemployment is the lagging indicator of a market correction. Retail sales is the leading indicator."

I will not disagree with Harold. Looks like the market will rally soon.

If you are about ready to sell out of your mutual fund stock portfolio, it might not be best to sell now. I can not promise you anything, but I know Harold to have always been right in the past.

The market is going to rally from a 12 month high?
I thought you were Mr Doom And Gloom We're All Going to Die? Dubai announced they are basically going to default on their debt. That doesnt sound too good.

I am not Mr. Gloom and Doom. I am Mr. Reality. Granted, Harold Stassen was long dead when I consulted him way back on March Eighth of this year, but you have got to understand that the GodlikeProductions board is for extreme nonsense. They do not like my calls to reality there. Don't post serious topics on a nonsense board they tell me, so I started consulting Harold. Now, that was funny for those of us who knew who Harold Stassen really was.

As Mr. Reality, I only tell the readers on this board that we are in a slow but gradual collapse of the American Economy. The stock market has been in denial and Goldman Sachs has used that opportunity to drive the market up at the end of most trading days. That needs to be make illegal.

Goldman is taking derivative positions they they can make come true. Since nobody is stopping them, they have continued to manipulate and manipulate and manipulate and reap billions off of that manipulation. They are paying their million dollar bonuses and all is right with the world until the whole shebang collapses.

Last edited:
I am beginning to wonder if we are at a top here, at least in the near-term.

The reaction in the emerging markets and commodity markets this morning makes me think that risk coming off the table, and that prudence may be warranted here.

Everyone remembers the melt down last year and is intent on protecting their gains from this year. Ergo, lots of money being taken off the table.

I am beginning to wonder if we are at a top here, at least in the near-term.

The reaction in the emerging markets and commodity markets this morning makes me think that risk coming off the table, and that prudence may be warranted here.

I do not when to call a top, but if Harold Stassen calls me up and calls it, I will be certain to let you guys know. :razz: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Forum List

Back