The NEUBARTH DICHOTOMY

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
I have been telling readers over and over again that we have a dichotomy in our workforce, and that dichotomy is causing a massive misunderstanding about what is happening to destroy America, as is presently happening right in front of our eyes.

I have been warning about this for years now, and all I get back from the people who do not understand is questioned looks and disbelief. After all this is the United States of America, the leading country in the world. We hold all the cards in the world game.

Lets get back to the dichotomy. Seventy percent of the economy is Service Sector. Let me say that again, "70% of the economy is service sector jobs! (and money changing hands in those jobs.)"

That seventy percent will trump your remaining thirty percent of the work force all of the time when it comes to statistics. A two percent increase in Industrial Production does not matter when one percent of the Service Sector workforce is newly walking the street looking for employment. The Industrial Production number is insignificant via comparison since it is such a small portion of the workforce that is effected; and, in fact, might be related to turning up the machines as opposed to creating new jobs.

If we were playing Poker, you just laid down two pair (Aces and Eights) and are reaching for the pot when I say, "Not so fast now, my three Kings win!" and then I lay down the three Kings, and scoop the pot away. (Kings are wild by the way in this game.) My Seventy percent of the workforce is more powerful than the remaining workforce and needs to be looked at objectively.

Obama does not want you to look at it so is making up numbers that are totally bogus to keep your eyes off of the reality that I predicted would happen. We are in the House of Cards Collapse that I have written about for years now. The increasing unemployment in the Service Sector is driving further unemployment in the Service Sector. Here, look at the actual numbers as they have come in from the fifty states Puerto Rico and Washington DC. Look! There are none so blind as those who WON'T see.

INITIAL UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE CLAIMS (These are the real numbers versus the phony ones. Which way are the initial claims headed????)
543,926 in the week ending Nov. 21
529,446 in the week ending Nov. 7
492,456 in the week ending Oct. 24
460,449 in the week ending Oct. 17
449,375 in the week ending Oct. 3
434,358 in the week ending Sept. 19
407,869 in the week ending Sept. 12 http://www.dol.gov/opa/media/press/eta/main.htm

That is right, folks, those dang blasted numbers are Increasing! They are increasing in spite of the fact that the Obama administration is throwing money into continuing Unemployment Insurance payments to the victims of increasing unemployment. Some have been on the dole for almost two years now. In spite of the hundreds of billions of dollars pumped into their hands, the service sector is continuing the "Slow Motion Collapse of the House of Cards" that I have spoken about for all these years. It does not matter if any parameter in the old remaining 30 percent of the economy does if the Service Sector is collapsing. It Trumps the rest of the economy because it is so durn big. That is the reason for the total corruption of the Unemployment Insurance Claims every week. For some insane reason Obama and his corrupt minions think that if we lie about the reality, the reality will not happen. Folks, it is happening.

Obama for the last year should have been putting people into jobs rather than paying out free money for them to stay unemployed. ORCS and other old fashioned CCC type jobs needed to be created. Instead, Obama has been throwing money around and then misleading the public with news releases that keep the simple minded occupied. Take for instance the MASSIVE INCREASE in home sales. Everybody bought that crappola up a few days ago, but what was the reality. It was this. LOOK!

NEW HOUSING STARTS
OCT 2009 529K
SEP 2009 590K
AUG 2009 598K Can you say FALLING!

NEW HOME SALES
OCT 2009 430K
SEP 2009 405K
AUG 2009 417K
JUL 2009 433K OMG! We not even back to where we were in July!

BUILDING PERMITS
OCT 09 552 K
SEP 09 573 K
AUG 09 579 K Can you say FALLING!!!!!

The free money is now faltering as people fall off of the back end of their Unemployment Insurance and continuance payments. Folks, we are Falling!!!!!!!

Nitwits keep on looking at their "Thirty Percent of the Economy Numbers" and are proclaiming all too loudly that we are in Recovery because they see one and two percent fish flops. I keep on looking at the "falling house of cards slow motion collapse" that can be seen in the escalating Unemployment Insurance Claims numbers and tell them that the Three Kings are famine, pestilence and plague.

I win! The Pot is mine! I have my poker face on and look solemnly across the table, but the smell of rotten fish is sickening me. Unfortunately, I know that I am going to die just like the rest of you if we do not switch to another game. Poker is full of risks and we need to get away from that.

Let's build a house of cards with glue this time.

We Need To Create Jobs, not hand out free money to stay home.

Last edited:

We will not see any change, just bromides about helping folks get through this with help from the government. The change will come when those of us who really want to create something or get back to work put a halt to it in Oh-10 or 12.

Only a change in the administration's policies towards "small business" would make any difference before then. So wedded the Administration is to their present policies, and with pressure and support from the likes of Pelosi, Reid and their minions, little other change of direction can be expected, or even hoped for. But maybe that is the glue that's needed.

In lieu of that I suspect that we will see another "stimulus" bill with money for extending unemployment insurance early next year, as the Administration doubles-down.

We will not see any change, just bromides about helping folks get through this with help from the government. The change will come when those of us who really want to create something or get back to work put a halt to it in Oh-10 or 12.

Only a change in the administration's policies towards "small business" would make any difference before then. So wedded the Administration is to their present policies, and with pressure and support from the likes of Pelosi, Reid and their minions, little other change of direction can be expected, or even hoped for. But maybe that is the glue that's needed.

In lieu of that I suspect that we will see another "stimulus" bill with money for extending unemployment insurance early next year, as the Administration doubles-down.

You are correct in all that you say. As I have told people for years, it is easy to see if people just open their eyes to all that is happening.

Obama for the last year should have been putting people into jobs rather than paying out free money for them to stay unemployed. ORCS and other old fashioned CCC type jobs needed to be created

I agree.

That money is SLOWLY filtering its way through the system. As states get stimulus money it trickles down. Road projects hit planning stages for years, not very immediate. Think that is why the "W" just mailed everyone $600 or whatever a couple years back.

One positive of unemployment benefits is when folks get a job that government expense is ended. It is difficult for the parks department to bring itself to put folks back into the employment market.

I still think putting folks to work doing something beneficial is the best course of deficit spending. Seems no clear idea what is useful since we already have highways and all. Maybe 10101 new nuclear power plants or 1/2 that number and tons of wind turbines just to keep both sides happy lol

Forum List

Back