Just do what the police tell you.....

If there are 16 black male victims out of 20 million black males, that's 0.8 victims per million.
Approximately 900,000 state, local and federal officers.
How many where killed by black males?
Um, no unarmed police victims of killings by black males.

Ffs. We are told police are 18.5 times more likely to be killed by black males than unarmed black males are likely to be killed by police. We have the number of unarmed black males killed by police. The purported number of police likely to be killed by black males is therefore a simple multiplication yet exceeds by more than a factor of 2 the entire police fatalities.

Alternate realities will take you only so far.

We are told police are 18.5 times more likely to be killed by black males than unarmed black males are likely to be killed by police. We have the number of unarmed black males killed by police. The purported number of police likely to be killed by black males is therefore a simple multiplication

Only if the number of police equals the number of black males.
Because the claim is 18.5 times more likely, not 18.5 times as many.

A former police chief explains it all in specific terms.

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”
― Norm Stamper, Breaking Rank: A Top Cop's Exposé of the Dark Side of American Policing

“There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps... then turn around and see somebody white and feel relieved.”

― Jesse Jackson

Ffs. We are told police are 18.5 times more likely to be killed by black males than unarmed black males are likely to be killed by police. We have the number of unarmed black males killed by police. The purported number of police likely to be killed by black males is therefore a simple multiplication yet exceeds by more than a factor of 2 the entire police fatalities.

We are told police are 18.5 times more likely to be killed by black males than unarmed black males are likely to be killed by police. We have the number of unarmed black males killed by police. The purported number of police likely to be killed by black males is therefore a simple multiplication

Who are you told that?

You say 16 blacks have been killed by police this year, and that The purported number of police likely to be killed by black males is therefore a simple multiplication. So we'll do jus that and multiply this by 18.5 per your claim.

ALL RISE! CLASS IS IN SESSION!

Todays topic:

Black Genocide: How lying ass white racists create a dangerous and life threating environment for black people in America.

That would be 298 police killed by black men his year according to your math.

148 Line of Duty Deaths This Year - The Officer Down Memorial Page (ODMP)

Your math is wrong chump. As usual.

49 killed by car accidents.
52 killed by gunfire.
17 by heart attacks.
47 by other causes.

The Officer Down Memorial Page (ODMP)

Your stats don't exist. Your comment about how police are 18.5 times more likely to be killed by black males is a lie.

th

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Who are you told that?

You say 16 blacks have been killed by police this year, and that The purported number of police likely to be killed by black males is therefore a simple multiplication. So we'll do jus that and multiply this by 18.5 per your claim.

Todays topic:

Black Genocide: How lying ass white racists create a dangerous and life threating environment for black people in America.

52 killed by gunfire.
17 by heart attacks.
47 by other causes.

Your stats don't exist. Your comment about how police are 18.5 times more likely to be killed by black males is a lie.

th

Dr. Stacey Patton, Ph.D mountain.png

Hello, IM2. I have good news regarding police brutality.

According to research conducted by 'PRO BLACK' minded author and VIOLENCE researcher 'Childhood Trauma' (ACEs) victim-survivor Dr. Stacey Patton, Ph.D., if a black or American child of African descent survives their childhood upbringing without being killed by a family member, as an adult they are LESS likely to be killed by a cop.

Dr. Stacey Patton:

"A lot of people will say, ‘It’s better for me to whup my child than the police,’ but when you look at the data, yes, we’ve seen instances of state violence against unarmed black children, but when you look at the data for the past 10 years, African-Americans kill an average of 360 children a year."

"If you line that up against the police killings, it pales in comparison. African-American children are more at risk of being assaulted, physically injured or killed by their own parents than by the police. There’s that."

How about sparing the kid and not using the rod?

"I would have never been able to do this work if I had come into this world with a mother who stayed, who nurtured me in a healthy way." ~Professor Stacey Patton

IM2, my friend, I hope this information has been helpful to you and others.

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Who are you told that?

Todays topic:

52 killed by gunfire.
17 by heart attacks.
47 by other causes.

th

According to research conducted by 'PRO BLACK' minded author and VIOLENCE researcher 'Childhood Trauma' (ACEs) victim-survivor Dr. Stacey Patton, Ph.D., if a black or American child of African descent survives their childhood upbringing without being killed by a family member, as an adult they are LESS likely to be killed by a cop.

Dr. Stacey Patton:

"A lot of people will say, ‘It’s better for me to whup my child than the police,’ but when you look at the data, yes, we’ve seen instances of state violence against unarmed black children, but when you look at the data for the past 10 years, African-Americans kill an average of 360 children a year."

"If you line that up against the police killings, it pales in comparison. African-American children are more at risk of being assaulted, physically injured or killed by their own parents than by the police. There’s that."

"I would have never been able to do this work if I had come into this world with a mother who stayed, who nurtured me in a healthy way." ~Professor Stacey Patton

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

It hasn't.

“There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps... then turn around and see somebody white and feel relieved.”

― Jesse Jackson

LOL! That's all you got?

Now show us that Chris Rock video again.

Who are you told that?

Todays topic:

52 killed by gunfire.
17 by heart attacks.
47 by other causes.

th

Dr. Stacey Patton:

Peace.
___

It hasn't.

Hello, IM2. Are you saddened or joyful that Dr. Stacey Patton joins countless *EVERYONES* the late Tupac Shakur, a popular American urban-TRUTH-teller and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim, as well as victim of gun violence, speaks about in his often misinterpreted, much ignored T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* admonishment/concept?

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

Biggie Tupac HATE.jpg

Peace.

Who are you told that?

Todays topic:

52 killed by gunfire.
17 by heart attacks.
47 by other causes.

th

Dr. Stacey Patton:

Peace.
___

It hasn't.

Hello, IM2. Are you saddened or joyful that Dr. Stacey Patton joins countless *EVERYONES* the late Tupac Shakur, a popular American urban-TRUTH-teller and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim, as well as victim of gun violence, speaks about in his often misinterpreted, much ignored T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* admonishment/concept?

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

Peace.

I'm saddened that idiots like you are allowed to spam like you do with worthless bullshit while you refuse to begin looking at this in a serious and holistic way.

I'm saddened that idiots like you are allowed to spam like you do with worthless bullshit while you refuse to begin looking at this in a serious and holistic way.

My friend, are you suggesting research into generational Child Abuse conducted by Dr. Patton is worthless spam?

Doctors Patton Ross Harris02.jpg

Peace.

Who are you told that?

Todays topic:

52 killed by gunfire.
17 by heart attacks.
47 by other causes.

th

Who are you told that?

It's linked in the thread you silly twit.

That's your bad math. Terribly, horribly bad math.

If you blacks would just do what the police tell you....

Instead of fighting the police and trying take their weapons……

Like we white people do.....

A Tale of Two Americas: Black man falsely accused of selling loose cigarettes, asks police to leave him alone - choked to death. White man resists arrest, beats police with their own baton, steals police car – no taser, mace, firearms or excessive force used.

Bishop Talbert Swan on Twitter
I am white and I refuse to comply with what sovereign citizens in uniform tell me to do...
That's because you're high at the time.

Who are you told that?

Todays topic:

52 killed by gunfire.
17 by heart attacks.
47 by other causes.

th

Who are you told that?

I used your assumption.

STFU.

My friend, are you suggesting research into generational Child Abuse conducted by Dr. Patton is worthless spam?

Peace.

I'm suggesting that all you do is spam. Your one sided crusade does not address reality.

Who are you told that?

Todays topic:

52 killed by gunfire.
17 by heart attacks.
47 by other causes.

th

Who are you told that?

I used your assumption.

STFU.

My assumption was, if you're using the rate, you need the correct population to multiply it with.

Your assumption was to use the wrong population. Idiot.

Who are you told that?

Todays topic:

52 killed by gunfire.
17 by heart attacks.
47 by other causes.

th

Who are you told that?

I used your assumption.

STFU.

My assumption was, if you're using the rate, you need the correct population to multiply it with.

No, your assumption was that police are 18.5 times more likely to be shot by a black male.

But they are more likely to die in a car wreck, by heart attack or some other cause than being shot by anyone.

Idiot.

Who are you told that?

Todays topic:

52 killed by gunfire.
17 by heart attacks.
47 by other causes.

th

Who are you told that?

I used your assumption.

STFU.

No, your assumption was that police are 18.5 times more likely to be shot by a black male.

But they are more likely to die in a car wreck, by heart attack or some other cause than being shot by anyone.

Idiot.

That was the New York Post.

Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.

Black males have made up 42 percent of all cop-killers over the last decade, though they are only 6 percent of the population. That 18.5 ratio undoubtedly worsened in 2016, in light of the 53 percent increase in gun murders of officers — committed vastly and disproportionately by black males.

https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/

That doesn't refute the claim. Try again?

Or continue in your ignorance.

Forum List

Back