Just do what the police tell you.....

As a white male who was very big, tall and muscular, in my youth every time a cop would see me doing anything they would grab their nightstick before approaching me.
every time???!!
how many times???

As a white male who was very big, tall and muscular, in my youth every time a cop would see me doing anything they would grab their nightstick before approaching me.
so it IS a myth that blacks are the only ones who get approached by cops
I too, was stopped by cops 3 times for:
legally biking to work
legally biking from work
legally WALKING to work--yes walking while WHITE

If you blacks would just do what the police tell you....

Instead of fighting the police and trying take their weapons……

Like we white people do.....

A Tale of Two Americas: Black man falsely accused of selling loose cigarettes, asks police to leave him alone - choked to death. White man resists arrest, beats police with their own baton, steals police car – no taser, mace, firearms or excessive force used.

Bishop Talbert Swan on Twitter

Black man falsely accused of selling loose cigarettes,

What was he selling?

asks police to leave him alone - choked to death.

Died of a heart attack, not of choking.

A Tale of Two Americas: Black man falsely accused of selling loose cigarettes, asks police to leave him alone - choked to death. White man resists arrest, beats police with their own baton, steals police car – no taser, mace, firearms or excessive force used.

Black man falsely accused of selling loose cigarettes,

What was he selling?

asks police to leave him alone - choked to death.

Died of a heart attack, not of choking.
he was arrested over 30 times
the cops did a great job of NOT hurting him

Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.
In 2016, the police fatally shot 233 blacks, the vast majority armed and dangerous, according to the Washington Post. The paper categorized only 16 black male victims of police shootings as “unarmed.” That classification masks assaults against officers and violent resistance to arrest.
https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/
Really? My math is not the best but at 16 unarmed black male victims shot by police I'd have thought 16 x 18.5 = 296 to be the number of police officers killed by black males. I'm not sure why no figure was given for the number of unarmed police officers killed by black males.

Be that as it may, it's a bit of a mystery all right.

The U.S. saw 135 police officers die in the line of duty in 2016
Number of U.S. Police Officers Killed on Duty Rises in 2016

Perhaps you could point out my math error.

My math is not the best but at 16 unarmed black male victims shot by police I'd have thought 16 x 18.5 = 296 to be the number of police officers killed by black males.

You'd have to compare the number of black males in the country to the number of police officers.

You'd have to compare the number of black males in the country to the number of police officers.
One would still end up at 296 police fatalities, Shirley? After all, we know how many unarmed black men were killed, which is the controlling factor given. As well, we know how many police were actually killed in total.

Last edited:
One would still end up at 296 police fatalities, Shirley? After all, we know how many unarmed black men were killed.
WTF are you trying to say??
blacks murder at four times the rate of whites
blacks commit hate crimes at twice the rate
sexual assault at twice the rate
crimes at many times the rate
it all cross checks that blacks are the problem--NOT the cops
.....the criminals commit CRIMES--that's why they have so many confrontations with cops
..the cops just don't dress up and go find people at RANDOM

One would still end up at 296 police fatalities, Shirley? After all, we know how many unarmed black men were killed, which is the controlling factor given, as well as how many police were actually killed in total.
Black males have made up 42 percent of all cop-killers over the last decade, though they are only 6 percent of the population. That 18.5 ratio undoubtedly worsened in 2016, in light of the 53 percent increase in gun murders of officers — committed vastly and disproportionately by black males.
etc etc
https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/

and to BACK up the NYPOST link above = FBI stats:
Table 44
it all cross checks

One would still end up at 296 police fatalities, Shirley? After all, we know how many unarmed black men were killed.

If there are 16 black male victims out of 20 million black males, that's 0.8 victims per million.
Approximately 900,000 state, local and federal officers.
How many where killed by black males?

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

A Tale of Two Americas: Black man falsely accused of selling loose cigarettes, asks police to leave him alone - choked to death.

Eric Garner Dr Nadine Burke Harris.jpg

Hello. In all seriousness, WHO are our Nation's primary child caregivers responsible for raising and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns maturing into apparent depressed, frustrated, angry, emotionally troubled teen and adult citizens believing they have a right to REPEATEDLY violate NYS law...as well as believing they have a right to refuse complying with lawful commands issued by police officers?

"Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Erika, Published on Mar 7, 2014

___
"I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons." ~Neko Cheri

___
"BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha

"Young Mothers Are Poisoning the black community" ~LadyMocha

___
"How black Women sabotage their sons" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost Killed Me" : mentalhealth

If you watch both Polaris Law video broadcasts and do not want to offer him a hug or hand shake, accompanied by kind words praising, as well as thanking Polaris for showing his strength and imparting his hard earned wisdom, you may need to take a long look in the mirror.

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter;
Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

I am white and I refuse to comply with what sovereign citizens in uniform tell me to do...

And that's my point. You can do that without getting killed and whites here will call your comment a winner. But if a black person says that, we are told how wrong we are and how we deserve to die for thinking that way.

I am white and I refuse to comply with what sovereign citizens in uniform tell me to do...

And that's my point. You can do that without getting killed and whites here will call your comment a winner. But if a black person says that, we are told how wrong we are and how we deserve to die for thinking that way.
I know and feel it is out of control what with all the killers the cops hire.

I know and feel it is out of control what with all the killers the cops hire.

I agree with you 100 percent.

The police kill between 1,000-1,500 people annually. But we are suppose to get up in arms about a war on police because 100 of them die, most of them by accidents they caused themselves.

If there are 16 black male victims out of 20 million black males, that's 0.8 victims per million.
But not all 20 million black males are unarmed. Too, we should be comparing unarmed police victims in this case. Of which, I suggest, none are killed by black males.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
But not all 20 million black males are unarmed. Too, we should be comparing unarmed police victims in this case. Of which, I suggest, none are killed by black males.

It's true, you're bad at statistics.

No he is not. Your "stats" are made up.

No he is not. Your "stats" are made up.

By all means, post the real number of black males, the real number of "unarmed" black male victims and the real number of police officers.

Ffs. We are told police are 18.5 times more likely to be killed by black males than unarmed black males are likely to be killed by police. We have the number of unarmed black males killed by police. The purported number of police likely to be killed by black males is therefore a simple multiplication yet exceeds by more than a factor of 2 the entire police fatalities.

Alternate realities will take you only so far.

Forum List

Back