Just curious, is anyone here a guy and has been raped or sexually assaulted by women?

So what is it considered when a girl grabs a guys ass without permission?

Depends. Mostly lucky.

She then forced me to remove my clothes and said show me everything twice.

You should stay off drugs and stay in school. Did she pull a gun on you or something? How did she force you, while high on cocaine, to remove your clothes? Did she threaten you or did she just want your manhood really bad?

Depends. Mostly lucky.

You should stay off drugs and stay in school. Did she pull a gun on you or something? How did she force you, while high on cocaine, to remove your clothes? Did she threaten you or did she just want your manhood really bad?
Why she did it is irrelevant. If he didn’t ask to be advanced upon... This woman raped/attempted to rape him. And her using drugs to ply him shows her predatory nature. She should have her clit chopped off, and be fired from her job. And quite possibly jailed. The victim has a right to be believed...

Depends. Mostly lucky.

No she didn't have any weapons or anything. She was just really demanding. She was like "show me everything" not once but twice. And she was on the side closer to the door so there was no way out.

If it was a man who lured a girl to the toilet, and said "show me everything" TWICE, he would definitely be charged with attempted rape or rape for sure. Its because society views men as physically stronger thats why no one really takes women on men sexual assaults that seriously

I was watching a video showing Brett Kavanaugh protesters who were angry and sharing their stories of sexual assault in the past. Nearly all of them were women.

According to statistics, 1 in 71 men, or 1.5% of men will experience rape or attempted rape in their lifetime. I am apart of that 1.5%

I have had three sexual assaults in the past, and also a rape threat

First sexual assault was in 2013 at a music festival. A girl grabbed my ass without my permission and asked me "you like it don't you"?
Second one was an attempted rape at a club by a girl named Nicole. She lured me into the toilets to do drugs with her and I reluctantly agreed. She then forced me to remove my clothes and said "show me everything"
Third one was about a year ago where a girl grabbed my crotch at a club without my permission.

One girl also threatened to rape me. Three girls have asked me if i wanted to have sex with them. girls keep touching me without my permission

Any guys go through the same things I do?
There was this one woman....She kept fondling Me. It was quite upsetting. So much so that I had to get up and go get another beer.

Then, later, she manage to get Me alone and get both of our clothes off.

I was about to scream for help when she gagged Me with her front hole. It took Me an hour to get her off.

I was watching a video showing Brett Kavanaugh protesters who were angry and sharing their stories of sexual assault in the past. Nearly all of them were women.

According to statistics, 1 in 71 men, or 1.5% of men will experience rape or attempted rape in their lifetime. I am apart of that 1.5%

First sexual assault was in 2013 at a music festival. A girl grabbed my ass without my permission and asked me "you like it don't you"?
Second one was an attempted rape at a club by a girl named Nicole. She lured me into the toilets to do drugs with her and I reluctantly agreed. She then forced me to remove my clothes and said "show me everything"
Third one was about a year ago where a girl grabbed my crotch at a club without my permission.

One girl also threatened to rape me. Three girls have asked me if i wanted to have sex with them. girls keep touching me without my permission

Kamala Harris....I can't talk about it right now

You too? Now I feel cheap and shit
I'll never forget it- details are sketchy

PTSD?

There is therapy for that. Involves heavy doses of mind altering drugs.

For some reason my health insurance won’t pick up the cost of em. Maybe because I don’t use a pharmacy?

Depends. Mostly lucky.

Why she did it is irrelevant. If he didn’t ask to be advanced upon... This woman raped/attempted to rape him. And her using drugs to ply him shows her predatory nature. She should have her clit chopped off, and be fired from her job. And quite possibly jailed. The victim has a right to be believed...

I don't know. What was he wearing? Maybe he was just asking for it?

</sarcasm>

Depends. Mostly lucky.

No she didn't have any weapons or anything. She was just really demanding. She was like "show me everything" not once but twice. And she was on the side closer to the door so there was no way out.

If it was a man who lured a girl to the toilet, and said "show me everything" TWICE, he would definitely be charged with attempted rape or rape for sure. Its because society views men as physically stronger thats why no one really takes women on men sexual assaults that seriously

Well yeah, most men are stronger than most women. If you weren't interested why did you follow to a bathroom, in a bar and snort a bunch of coke with her? Most men would brag about the situation you described.

Depends. Mostly lucky.

Well yeah, most men are stronger than most women. If you weren't interested why did you follow to a bathroom, in a bar and snort a bunch of coke with her? Most men would brag about the situation you described.
That’s just a cover for the embarrassment and shame. It’s a coping strategy of those who’ve been victimized. The amount of bragging, is proportionate to the level of trauma.

I was in a crowded club many years ago. I went to the bar to get a drink and a woman groped me. I turned around but she was gone.

Que Lastima!

no; but, i can't seem to find any nice girls who just want to help me practice, full body massage with happy ending.

most guys would have a line around the block, if women advertised that.

i guess women don't really believe in equality, with me.

i guess, i won too many arguments.

Depends. Mostly lucky.

Could it be something in the vain of falsely telling a dude “don’t worry, I’m on the pill”?

Got a handjob once under a table at the old Como Inn in Chicago.

Not as risqué as it sounds though. The Inn was an old-style Italian restaurant with a smattering now and then of the city’s know mob guys, but not a hangout of theirs per se. To sometimes accommodate them or others, a section of the place had several tables that had curtains that could be closed around them for privacy. So, once we realized the situation/opportunity...

PTSD?

For some reason my health insurance won’t pick up the cost of em. Maybe because I don’t use a pharmacy?

Mega does
snort

Depends. Mostly lucky.

Sh:eek-52:e then forced me to remove my clothes and said show me everything twice.

That’s just a cover for the embarrassment and shame. It’s a coping strategy of those who’ve been victimized. The amount of bragging, is proportionate to the level of trauma.

What shame. Following her to a bathroom? Snorting cocaine?

Maybe the coke kept Mr. Johnson all soft :eek-52: Now that would be an embarrassment!

Got a handjob once under a table at the old Como Inn in Chicago.

Not as risqué as it sounds though. The Inn was an old-style Italian restaurant with a smattering now and then of the city’s know mob guys, but not a hangout of theirs per se. To sometimes accommodate them or others, a section of the place had several tables that had curtains that could be closed around them for privacy. So, once we realized the situation/opportunity...

Trying to rate the above:

Winner?
Agree?
Funny?
Funny and Agree?
Informative?

I would rate it a Thank You, but then again....................

That appears to have been you that should rate it as such.

PTSD?

Mega does
snort

Depends. Mostly lucky.

Sh:eek-52:e then forced me to remove my clothes and said show me everything twice.

Maybe the coke kept Mr. Johnson all soft :eek-52: Now that would be an embarrassment!
Sure, sure... Attack the victim. Real classy...

Depends. Mostly lucky.

Could it be something in the vain of falsely telling a dude “don’t worry, I’m on the pill”?

I suppose, but the encounter as described was in a bathroom bar. You'd still be better off putting a cap on it.

PTSD?

Mega does
snort

Depends. Mostly lucky.

Sorry, I don't know any guy who would consider such a situation as described a humiliating sexual assault.

Some people should stay out of bars and stay off drugs.

PTSD?

Mega does

Sorry, I don't know any guy who would consider such a situation as described a humiliating sexual assault.

That’s sexist...

PTSD?

Mega does

But, given enough time we can take all the mojo away from Men and many will be. Such as the case with cuckolded democrat Men.

Forum List

Back