Just curious, is anyone here a guy and has been raped or sexually assaulted by women?

imisslily

Sep 11, 2018
I was watching a video showing Brett Kavanaugh protesters who were angry and sharing their stories of sexual assault in the past. Nearly all of them were women.

According to statistics, 1 in 71 men, or 1.5% of men will experience rape or attempted rape in their lifetime. I am apart of that 1.5%

I have had three sexual assaults in the past, and also a rape threat

First sexual assault was in 2013 at a music festival. A girl grabbed my ass without my permission and asked me "you like it don't you"?
Second one was an attempted rape at a club by a girl named Nicole. She lured me into the toilets to do drugs with her and I reluctantly agreed. She then forced me to remove my clothes and said "show me everything"
Third one was about a year ago where a girl grabbed my crotch at a club without my permission.

One girl also threatened to rape me. Three girls have asked me if i wanted to have sex with them. girls keep touching me without my permission

Any guys go through the same things I do?

Does being a homosexual ever affect your confidence in yourself?
Cause it shouldnt.
JS

I was watching a video showing Brett Kavanaugh protesters who were angry and sharing their stories of sexual assault in the past. Nearly all of them were women.

According to statistics, 1 in 71 men, or 1.5% of men will experience rape or attempted rape in their lifetime. I am apart of that 1.5%

First sexual assault was in 2013 at a music festival. A girl grabbed my ass without my permission and asked me "you like it don't you"?
Second one was an attempted rape at a club by a girl named Nicole. She lured me into the toilets to do drugs with her and I reluctantly agreed. She then forced me to remove my clothes and said "show me everything"
Third one was about a year ago where a girl grabbed my crotch at a club without my permission.

One girl also threatened to rape me. Three girls have asked me if i wanted to have sex with them. girls keep touching me without my permission

Kamala Harris....I can't talk about it right now

/----/ You wossie

I'm sorry to hear that this happened to you. I believe you.

Yo, I`ve been "Caressed & Fondled" by many Women, but said nothing, because it felt good! :113:

"GTP"
:2cents:

Not yet. But there’s always hope I guess.
how old are you?
my first sexual assault was in 2013 was about 19 that time, 24 now
then again this type of stuff is rare. Women rarely sexually assault men

/----/In the 70s I was a bartender at some wild college bars and had bar flies reach over the bar and grab me by the arm or shoulder but nothing more than that.

I assume your tongue was firmly planted in your cheek when you penned the OP. Woman can’t and don’t sexually assault men. Unless you use some made up liberally definition of sexual assault, it is nearly impossible for a woman to sexually assault a man. And forget about women raping men.......they can’t. I suppose a man can, and likely often is, coerced to penetrate a woman, but that is not physical rape.

I'm sorry to hear that this happened to you. I believe you.

Ah, the very malleable liberal mind can be made to believe anything.

Kamala Harris....I can't talk about it right now

You too? Now I feel cheap and shit

One time a girl at work lifted her top and exposed her boobs to a male coworker.

He immediately went to HR and reported her. The company fired her for sexual harassment.

Shortly after the incident the guy left the company. Later we heard that he had came out as gay.

Question: Do you think he was always a homo, or did the trauma of seeing the girls rack turn him into a fudge packer? ... :dunno:

I was accused of sexual harassment when I called a guy a limp dick m***** f*****.

I assume your tongue was firmly planted in your cheek when you penned the OP. Woman can’t and don’t sexually assault men. Unless you use some made up liberally definition of sexual assault, it is nearly impossible for a woman to sexually assault a man. And forget about women raping men.......they can’t. I suppose a man can, and likely often is, coerced to penetrate a woman, but that is not physical rape.

So what is it considered when a girl grabs a guys ass without permission? is that not sexual assault?
And as for the rape, I told you the story. A girl lured me to the toilets to do cocaine with her. I agreed and went in the toilets. She then forced me to remove my clothes and said show me everything twice. If a guy did that to a girl, it would be considered rape/attempted rape 100%

/----/ yes they can and do: Can A Man Be Raped?

I have. But I’m saving it for just in case one of these bitches gets a shot, at a high profile office...

Forum List

Back