Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

Trump and Clinton should have both had complete physicals prior to entering the race. They are 70 and 69 years old, running for potus. Since they work for us, you better believe we have the right to demand this.
Why? What's the point? You know neither of them are going to reveal any information detrimental to their respective campaigns and it's only going to bring out the kooks, like Obama's birth certificate did, claiming the medical reports are fake. Then the election becomes about which font hospitals use on their forms and how PDFs of medical reports contain layers.

Because they work for us and as their employer, we have the right to know the health of the (potential) potus.
And she's already supplied it.

Not.

Translation: You can't find one single video to confirm your idiocy.

No worries, I knew you couldn't. I went through dozens of videos who actually have Parkinon's, many of which I linked; and none of them look anything like her mannerisms.

As far as those "plenty of doctors" ...

Not one of those "plenty of doctors" physically examined her. Not one of those "plenty of doctors" accessed her private medical records. Not one of them has a fucking clue. They remind me of the time Senator Bill Frist, a licensed physician, made an armchair "diagnosis" of Terri Schiavo, declaring she was not in a persistent vegetative state -- her autopsy proved him completely wrong.

Please, spare me. Multiple doctors have said her mannerisms are consistent with Parkinson's.

"You can't prove she has Parkinson's" is not a defense. She should allow independent doctors examine her and she should give the public access to her medical records. Her refusal to do so isn't a defense.

The bottom line is that Hillary is obligated to come clean and demonstrate that she is healthy. It's not my obligation to decipher the tea leaves and demonstrate she is in poor health.
LOLOL

I like how when you can't prove your claims, you pretend like the burden falls upon others to prove you wrong. You convince me more and more with every post that Hillary doesn't have Parkinson's.

:lmao:

And Hillary is under no obligation to do any such thing. Just as the electorate is under no obligation to vote for her. If she's willing to lose votes over it, that's her choice.

The burden does fall on Hillary to prove she has no serious medical issues. Do you actually pretend to believe that she is entitled to hide such a thing from the voters? If you do, it only proves you're a Hillary butthole sucking douche bag.

I obviously can't prove to your satisfaction (that is, beyond all doubt) That Hillary has a serious medical issue. I can't force her to be examined by an independent physician or force her to turn over all her medical records. Your demands for irrefutable proof from me only proves, once again, that you're a douche bag.
Here ya go... whine away....

Clinton campaign releases new health information

(CNN) Hillary Clinton's campaign released additional medical information Wednesday after questions about her health intensified in the wake of her pneumonia diagnosis late last week.

She was diagnosed with mild, non-contagious bacterial pneumonia, her doctor said, a step the campaign took after the candidate had to take three days off the campaign trail after nearly collapsing at an event on Sunday.

According to Bardack, "The remainder of her complete physical exam was normal and she is in excellent mental condition."

Great, a physical exam by someone on her payroll.

Yeah, we believe that.
All of Trump records were by someone on his payroll. Where's your outrage??

LOL

Please, spare me. Multiple doctors have said her mannerisms are consistent with Parkinson's.

"You can't prove she has Parkinson's" is not a defense. She should allow independent doctors examine her and she should give the public access to her medical records. Her refusal to do so isn't a defense.

The bottom line is that Hillary is obligated to come clean and demonstrate that she is healthy. It's not my obligation to decipher the tea leaves and demonstrate she is in poor health.
LOLOL

I like how when you can't prove your claims, you pretend like the burden falls upon others to prove you wrong. You convince me more and more with every post that Hillary doesn't have Parkinson's.

And Hillary is under no obligation to do any such thing. Just as the electorate is under no obligation to vote for her. If she's willing to lose votes over it, that's her choice.

The burden does fall on Hillary to prove she has no serious medical issues. Do you actually pretend to believe that she is entitled to hide such a thing from the voters? If you do, it only proves you're a Hillary butthole sucking douche bag.

I obviously can't prove to your satisfaction (that is, beyond all doubt) That Hillary has a serious medical issue. I can't force her to be examined by an independent physician or force her to turn over all her medical records. Your demands for irrefutable proof from me only proves, once again, that you're a douche bag.

(CNN) Hillary Clinton's campaign released additional medical information Wednesday after questions about her health intensified in the wake of her pneumonia diagnosis late last week.

She was diagnosed with mild, non-contagious bacterial pneumonia, her doctor said, a step the campaign took after the candidate had to take three days off the campaign trail after nearly collapsing at an event on Sunday.

According to Bardack, "The remainder of her complete physical exam was normal and she is in excellent mental condition."

Yeah, we believe that.

LOL

Trump shows absolutely no symptoms of being ill. He's got the energy of a 20-year-old.

Trump and Clinton should have both had complete physicals prior to entering the race. They are 70 and 69 years old, running for potus. Since they work for us, you better believe we have the right to demand this.
Why? What's the point? You know neither of them are going to reveal any information detrimental to their respective campaigns and it's only going to bring out the kooks, like Obama's birth certificate did, claiming the medical reports are fake. Then the election becomes about which font hospitals use on their forms and how PDFs of medical reports contain layers.

Because they work for us and as their employer, we have the right to know the health of the (potential) potus.
And she's already supplied it.

Not.
And yet, here it is....

https://m.hrc.onl/secretary/10-docu...2015-07-28_Statement_of_Health_-_LBardack.pdf

LOLOL

Yeah, we believe that.

LOL

Trump shows absolutely no symptoms of being ill. He's got the energy of a 20-year-old.
According to you... "Great, a physical exam by someone on her payroll."

Plenty of doctors have said her symptoms are consistent with Parkinson's. Can I prove that beyond all doubt? No, of course not. Why should I? She's running for President, not me. She should prove beyond all doubt that she doesn't have it. She needs to come clean and get examined by independent medical experts, not some flunky on her payroll.

No worries, I knew you couldn't. I went through dozens of videos who actually have Parkinon's, many of which I linked; and none of them look anything like her mannerisms.

Not one of those "plenty of doctors" physically examined her. Not one of those "plenty of doctors" accessed her private medical records. Not one of them has a fucking clue. They remind me of the time Senator Bill Frist, a licensed physician, made an armchair "diagnosis" of Terri Schiavo, declaring she was not in a persistent vegetative state -- her autopsy proved him completely wrong.

LOLOL

"mild, non-contagious bacterial pneumonia"

Huh, and yet many on her staff said that they also had pneumonia. Gosh, what are the odds that so many came down with pneumonia, considering it was the "non-contagious" kind?

http://64.147.104.30/blogs/ballot-b...lintons-pneumonia-also-plagued-campaign-staff

I don't believe one single bit of this. It's bullshit. Something is wrong with her and they are lying their asses off to cover it up.

It looks very serious. This was planned event. Time to drug her up. Lasted 9 minutes before flopping around like a Salmon on a boat deck. Maybe they forgot to drug her?

LOLOL

Huh, and yet many on her staff said that they also had pneumonia. Gosh, what are the odds that so many came down with pneumonia, considering it was the "non-contagious" kind?

http://64.147.104.30/blogs/ballot-b...lintons-pneumonia-also-plagued-campaign-staff

I don't believe one single bit of this. It's bullshit. Something is wrong with her and they are lying their asses off to cover it up.
There are extenuating factors which can determine if and when pneumonia is contagious. Just because it's determined not to be contagious when she was examined doesn't indicate whether or not she caught it from someone from her campaign.

And what you believe is meaningless, you have no proof to the contrary.

I called this one. I just said earlier if she releases a more current medical record, the right will simply dismiss it as fake. You guys are too predictable.

LOLOL

There are extenuating factors which can determine if and when pneumonia is contagious. Just because it's determined not to be contagious when she was examined doesn't indicate whether or not she caught it from someone from her campaign.

I called this one. I just said earlier if she releases a more current medical record, the right will simply dismiss it as fake. You guys are too predictable.

It's fun watching the rhetorical contortions you endure to defend Hillary.

LOLOL

Members of Clinton's staff have battled pneumonia bug

It's fun watching the rhetorical contortions you endure to defend Hillary.
Defend what? I predicted there was no point in her releasing a more current medical record because you neo-birthers would simply dismiss it as fake ....

.... and voilà!

Remeber way back when they made a big deal about getting this "Scooby Van"? Like Fun road trips coming, Wahoo! Turns out it is a medical handicap Van, wheelchair lift? Have to bring a DR everywhere? Medical unit jn Chelsys' building?

They knew, they know. Oh yes. Something is rotten in Denmark........ oh yes. Im going to keep an eye on this one too.

42bee305-8b3b-426c-acd0-9a47637d2bcb_500.jpg

LOLOL

Yadda, yadda, yadda. Non-contagious yet many on her staff were sick with pneumonia. Someone is lying and you're spinning.

On the 9/11 vid, when they put her into the car I thought she was passed out cold. She wasn't. When her right leg finally moved and she fell forward, her head remained rigid, as it was when she was propped against the pole. That vid is NOT of a person who was over come with heat/dehydration - er, um oh yeah pneumonia :rolleyes: - and passed out. Something much bigger is going on with her and the clintons, as usual, are in 'coverupandlie' mode.

No, she needs to release her med records after a full exam by a non-paid off/blackmailed/bought doc.

LOLOL

Yadda, yadda, yadda. Non-contagious yet many on her staff were sick with pneumonia. Someone is lying and you're spinning.

On the 9/11 vid, when they put her into the car I thought she was passed out cold. She wasn't. When her right leg finally moved and she fell forward, her head remained rigid, as it was when she was propped against the pole. That vid is NOT of a person who was over come with heat/dehydration - er, um oh yeah pneumonia :rolleyes: - and passed out. Something much bigger is going on with her and the clintons, as usual, are in 'coverupandlie' mode.

No, she needs to release her med records after a full exam by a non-paid off/blackmailed/bought doc.
She does not need to do any such thing. You could write up her medical report and if it doesn't indicate she is dying, the right will dismiss it as fake.

We've played this game before with Birthers and Obama. There's no reason to repeat that insanity. She's released her medical history -- if that's not good enough for you, tough shit.

Does that alone prove she has Parkinson's? Of course not. Only a total dumbass would claim it did. It's just one of the pieces in the puzzle. Hillary has had numerous coughing fits. Each one is evidence that she has a serious medical issue.

Something is obviously wrong. And the fact that they didn't rush her to the hospital after she collapsed certainly indicates that this is nothing new. Even if she has a team of doctors travelling with her, they would still need tests to find out what is wrong. Secret Service are obligated to take anyone in their charge to the hospital in the event anything goes wrong. That didn't happen, which broke protocol. Instead, she goes to her daughter's house and drinks some water and is magically cured after nearly hitting the ground. Before she collapsed, her head was so rigid. Not normal for someone fainting.

Here are some thoughts from a former Secret Service agent who understands about protocol.

"I protected First Lady Hillary Clinton, President Bill Clinton, and their family while I served in the Secret Service Uniform Division as an officer from 1991-2003.

By now, you have most likely seen the startling video of Hillary Clinton ‘fainting.’ Through the lens of my 29-year-career in The Service, I can see what a naked-eyed media pundit cannot: There is something seriously wrong with Mrs. Clinton.

Pneumonia or overheating are highly suspect excuses and I’ll explain why.

My analysis is not partisan. I cared for and protected the Clintons for many years. It was my duty to guard Mrs. Clinton in the Secret Service and I was so close to the First Family that the Supreme Court subpoenaed me to testify on the details of Bill Clinton’s late-term scandals.

These are the facts.

Watch Clinton's Secret Service’s detail in the video. Their behavior is extremely professional and very telling. Each agent is to be commended.

At the beginning of the video, Hillary is with a protective detail of Secret Service agents, as well as two female staffers. One staffer stands very close at her back and another is shoulder-to-shoulder and arm-in-arm with Mrs. Clinton to give her balance and prop her up.

Mrs. Clinton leans against a "ballard," the metal columns we use to stop incoming 5-ton vehicles, and "bicycle racks" (our nickname for the portable metal fences) to restrict pedestrian access to an area.

As the van pulls up, she has a rigid wavering posture. She awkwardly leans on the ballard and stares straight ahead with her neck craned and extended up as her body is supported at the side and rear by her staffers.

One agent gets the door, but no one moves to enter. The Secret Service doesn’t like to wait—standing still in the eyes of the Service is waiting for an attack to happen. But the staffer can’t move Mrs. Clinton. Anything that holds up a motorcade is extremely dangerous and anything that ties up a Secret Service agent’s hands from drawing their pistol or intervening a threat is a hazard.

The female agent at the front of the van is scanning. She sees Mrs. Clinton odd behavior as well. The female agent begins backing up to the entrance of the van to shield both sight and anyone approaching—as is procedure. She keys her mic signaling that the van is about to move. The agent is to be commended for maintaining her blank expression.

The agent who opened the door moves to take the place of the staffer and take Mrs. Clinton’s arm, but as they switch control, she nearly falls completely. The bald agent, who I believe is the shift leader, knows what is going on with Mrs. Clinton and - this oddity is very telling - crosses between her and her exit (the van door).

As Mrs. Clinton jerks back and forth and her legs fold, the bald agent takes her right arm. The staffer also tries to also grab underneath Mrs. Clinton’s armpits to lift Mrs. Clinton.

Close examination of Mrs. Clinton’s legs reveal her feet and legs have extended and are not holding her weight at all. The toes of her right foot drag and skid on the pavement. As they lift and push her forward, her legs don’t keep up and she falls forward again, yet they can’t lift her too high as to risk smacking her head. Any Officer or protection agent knows the risk of that.

That is when all the other agents, especially this young jet-black haired one, convene to shield her from view completely. We call this "collapsing on" the protectee. They left in such a hurry to get her from the public view that her shoe—which she could not retain—was left behind.

After 9/11, Dick Cheney spoke of how his security detail, when moving him to a secure area, lifted him by his Secret Service issued un-snap-able belt, which is used to lift and move a protectee to where they wanted the person to go.

Hillary Clinton was not wearing this standard issue belt.

So what did we hear after? At first it was that she overheated and dehydrated. Now it’s pneumonia. Before, videos of her similar spastic bizarre movement were blamed on allergies and other excuses. Clearly, the totality of her prior blood clots and deep vein thrombosis, along with her concussion and related broken elbow, tell a different story.

Here’s what was very disturbing to me: after the medical episode, she went to her daughter’s apartment and not to an Emergency Room. Secret Service procedure for each detail dictates that everyone knows which hospital to go to depending on the event - heart failure, gunshot, you name it. It is very revealing that, whatever is wrong with her, she is being treated by her own private medical specialists in secret and, judging by the ballet-like reaction by her detail, they have dealt with this before.

Her detail knew that there was something very wrong with her and they were prepared.

When I protected her, I witnessed her irate behavior and, frankly, I don’t think anyone can operate with such uncontrollable fits of anger and not have it take a toll on a person’s health—I think that’s exactly what has resulted. I can’t help but feel sorry for her detail, because I know from personal experience that they will bear the burden for as long as their mental and physical resilience will tolerate. I bet that night they got berated for letting this "leak," but it has nothing to do with their performance and everything to do with her character.

When I worked at the White House, a man exhibited the same exact behavior as he froze inside a medical detector. On his full time nurse’s request, I held him under the armpits and stood by him until his seizure passed. He was an average American and, while it was embarrassing for him in front of all those people, I was employed to protect and serve. All he had to do was be straight with me and all was well. I expect Hillary to do the same and I expect my media to do like I did, ask what’s going on so we know how to respond.

She’s putting herself, her party, and her Secret Service detail at risk. Her health is directly tied to the health of our country and we deserve treatment."

http://ijr.com/opinion/2016/09/260018-protected-hillary-clinton-secret-service-heres-noticed-fainting-video/

Does that alone prove she has Parkinson's? Of course not. Only a total dumbass would claim it did. It's just one of the pieces in the puzzle. Hillary has had numerous coughing fits. Each one is evidence that she has a serious medical issue.

Something is obviously wrong. And the fact that they didn't rush her to the hospital after she collapsed certainly indicates that this is nothing new.
... it also indicates it was nothing serious.

Did she tell her security people to "Get the fuck away from me!"
she couldn't...during that one minute dizzy spell/brain freeze,she peed and crapped herself at the same time,,thats why they tossed her in the van as if she was a sleeping bear.
They all knew that the episode was being filmed, having the guards pretend to not let it be seen was a farce. She does not have a pneumonia and fell on purpose. Everything she does is a lie, including the pneumonia. In reality she is more scared that Assange has not yet been assassinated and that he WILL SEND HER TO PRISON unless she begs for medical mercy..... Whatever she has is not treatable with antibiotics, such as cancer, or aids. She might even be weak because of radical chemotherapy............. I can't believe how stupid people are that they believe this pneumonia krap
And what do you base your conclusion that she doesn't have pneumonia but rather cancer or aids.

The evidence she has pneumonia in lieu of cancer, aids etc are pretty strong, beginning with her symptoms, medical tests, and physical examinations. See link below.

http://documents.latimes.com/read-letter-hillary-clintons-doctor/

:omg: I just caught this watching the 9/11 event on Fox. Apparently Hillary collapsed, ...
And She says Donald Trump isn't fit to be president?
:poke:
LOLROTF !!!!!!!!!!!
This thread is soooooooo funny.
:)
I could have predicted the Trump supporters would pounce on this Topic.
There were 50 posts in the first 25 min and now there are 1,850+ posts!

HRC with only half a brain would be twice as mature as Trump.

Something is obviously wrong. And the fact that they didn't rush her to the hospital after she collapsed certainly indicates that this is nothing new. Even if she has a team of doctors travelling with her, they would still need tests to find out what is wrong. Secret Service are obligated to take anyone in their charge to the hospital in the event anything goes wrong. That didn't happen, which broke protocol. Instead, she goes to her daughter's house and drinks some water and is magically cured after nearly hitting the ground. Before she collapsed, her head was so rigid. Not normal for someone fainting.

Here are some thoughts from a former Secret Service agent who understands about protocol.

"I protected First Lady Hillary Clinton, President Bill Clinton, and their family while I served in the Secret Service Uniform Division as an officer from 1991-2003.

By now, you have most likely seen the startling video of Hillary Clinton ‘fainting.’ Through the lens of my 29-year-career in The Service, I can see what a naked-eyed media pundit cannot: There is something seriously wrong with Mrs. Clinton.

Pneumonia or overheating are highly suspect excuses and I’ll explain why.

My analysis is not partisan. I cared for and protected the Clintons for many years. It was my duty to guard Mrs. Clinton in the Secret Service and I was so close to the First Family that the Supreme Court subpoenaed me to testify on the details of Bill Clinton’s late-term scandals.

These are the facts.

Watch Clinton's Secret Service’s detail in the video. Their behavior is extremely professional and very telling. Each agent is to be commended.

At the beginning of the video, Hillary is with a protective detail of Secret Service agents, as well as two female staffers. One staffer stands very close at her back and another is shoulder-to-shoulder and arm-in-arm with Mrs. Clinton to give her balance and prop her up.

Mrs. Clinton leans against a "ballard," the metal columns we use to stop incoming 5-ton vehicles, and "bicycle racks" (our nickname for the portable metal fences) to restrict pedestrian access to an area.

As the van pulls up, she has a rigid wavering posture. She awkwardly leans on the ballard and stares straight ahead with her neck craned and extended up as her body is supported at the side and rear by her staffers.

One agent gets the door, but no one moves to enter. The Secret Service doesn’t like to wait—standing still in the eyes of the Service is waiting for an attack to happen. But the staffer can’t move Mrs. Clinton. Anything that holds up a motorcade is extremely dangerous and anything that ties up a Secret Service agent’s hands from drawing their pistol or intervening a threat is a hazard.

The female agent at the front of the van is scanning. She sees Mrs. Clinton odd behavior as well. The female agent begins backing up to the entrance of the van to shield both sight and anyone approaching—as is procedure. She keys her mic signaling that the van is about to move. The agent is to be commended for maintaining her blank expression.

The agent who opened the door moves to take the place of the staffer and take Mrs. Clinton’s arm, but as they switch control, she nearly falls completely. The bald agent, who I believe is the shift leader, knows what is going on with Mrs. Clinton and - this oddity is very telling - crosses between her and her exit (the van door).

As Mrs. Clinton jerks back and forth and her legs fold, the bald agent takes her right arm. The staffer also tries to also grab underneath Mrs. Clinton’s armpits to lift Mrs. Clinton.

Close examination of Mrs. Clinton’s legs reveal her feet and legs have extended and are not holding her weight at all. The toes of her right foot drag and skid on the pavement. As they lift and push her forward, her legs don’t keep up and she falls forward again, yet they can’t lift her too high as to risk smacking her head. Any Officer or protection agent knows the risk of that.

That is when all the other agents, especially this young jet-black haired one, convene to shield her from view completely. We call this "collapsing on" the protectee. They left in such a hurry to get her from the public view that her shoe—which she could not retain—was left behind.

After 9/11, Dick Cheney spoke of how his security detail, when moving him to a secure area, lifted him by his Secret Service issued un-snap-able belt, which is used to lift and move a protectee to where they wanted the person to go.

Hillary Clinton was not wearing this standard issue belt.

So what did we hear after? At first it was that she overheated and dehydrated. Now it’s pneumonia. Before, videos of her similar spastic bizarre movement were blamed on allergies and other excuses. Clearly, the totality of her prior blood clots and deep vein thrombosis, along with her concussion and related broken elbow, tell a different story.

Here’s what was very disturbing to me: after the medical episode, she went to her daughter’s apartment and not to an Emergency Room. Secret Service procedure for each detail dictates that everyone knows which hospital to go to depending on the event - heart failure, gunshot, you name it. It is very revealing that, whatever is wrong with her, she is being treated by her own private medical specialists in secret and, judging by the ballet-like reaction by her detail, they have dealt with this before.

Her detail knew that there was something very wrong with her and they were prepared.

When I protected her, I witnessed her irate behavior and, frankly, I don’t think anyone can operate with such uncontrollable fits of anger and not have it take a toll on a person’s health—I think that’s exactly what has resulted. I can’t help but feel sorry for her detail, because I know from personal experience that they will bear the burden for as long as their mental and physical resilience will tolerate. I bet that night they got berated for letting this "leak," but it has nothing to do with their performance and everything to do with her character.

When I worked at the White House, a man exhibited the same exact behavior as he froze inside a medical detector. On his full time nurse’s request, I held him under the armpits and stood by him until his seizure passed. He was an average American and, while it was embarrassing for him in front of all those people, I was employed to protect and serve. All he had to do was be straight with me and all was well. I expect Hillary to do the same and I expect my media to do like I did, ask what’s going on so we know how to respond.

She’s putting herself, her party, and her Secret Service detail at risk. Her health is directly tied to the health of our country and we deserve treatment."

http://ijr.com/opinion/2016/09/260018-protected-hillary-clinton-secret-service-heres-noticed-fainting-video/
A Secret Service agent is not qualified to diagnosis any medical condition. Accepting that as medical evidence over an examination by a qualified MD supported by medical tests and a CT Scan is a bit ridiculous.

The fact that after resting and being treated for dehydration, she was able to walk out the door of the apartment is in keeping with her doctor's diagnosis, pneumonia and overheating. A low grade fever, upper repository congestion, fatigue, and a CT Scan showing a small right middle-lobe pneumonia makes the diagnosis pretty definite. Her doctor examined her several times after the event and reports she is improving.
http://documents.latimes.com/read-letter-hillary-clintons-doctor/

... it also indicates it was nothing serious.

Not necessarily. People with different conditions will have symptoms that come and go fairly quickly. The fact that she recovered so fast indicates it was another episode caused by a chronic illness rather than a temporary ailment that would affect a person for a lot longer. If she had actually experienced heat exhaustion or the collapse was due to pneumonia, she wouldn't have bounced back so quickly. When these episodes are due to illness, such as Parkinson's, sometimes taking medicine will snap a person out of it. Just because they pass quickly doesn't mean the person is okay. Things will get progressively worse and the episodes will happen more often and become more severe.

Hillary seems to tire easily. She has been having trouble keeping her balance. She has a history of falling. She broke her elbow one time. She hit her head another time and it was bad enough to cause serious injury that took months to recover. Head injuries are accumulative and there may be more falls that were kept from the media. Hillary has proven that she is secretive and said she only recalled fainting or falling twice, likely because she can't deny what has been witnessed. She fell getting onto a plane once. She couldn't make it up some stairs by herself and now collapsed again in a situation where it wasn't that hot outside and she wasn't doing any strenuous physical activity. She has been taking very long rest periods in between appearances. She had that weird uncontrollable head jerking when two reporters talked at once and she completely froze during a speech when someone yelled. Doesn't take much to trigger the symptoms.

If it makes you feel better to pretend that all those things are normal, then suit yourself.

Forum List

Back